Somali Lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess walaalshaay I'm a student of knowledge and I literally study at the feet of scholars, memorise ahadith, rulings and opinions despite my behaviour online at times, may Allah forgive me. May Allah increase us all in knowledge and guide us to act upon it.

A little interesting fact, when the laws of Islam were applied properly at the time of some of the salaf, say during the Khilafa of Umar Ibn Abdulaziz (RA), there were no polices as there were very little to no crimes.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The two sins ( homosexuality and lesbianism) are not equally haram because they are different. One includes sodomy. The difference in sin is reflected in the vastly different punishments of the two acts. There is no hadd punishment for lesbianism, while there is for homosexuality.

The scholars differed as to whether it is to be punished more severely than zina, or whether the punishment for zina should be more severe, or whether the punishments should be the same.

http://islamqa.info/en/38622

S

SOMACOON

Sexuality, like every other characteristic is a combination of nature and nurture. Some people might be more prone to being gay, but ultimately, their life experiences influence that. No one is born gay though. That's why you can have identical twins where one is gay and the other is straight.

Thank you!
d39a26d3.gif~c200

S

SOMACOON

Those are completely different situations. Btw, I'm still waiting for proof that lesbians are punishment with death in Islam or that they're even mentioned in the Quran. I won't take Islamic knowledge from someone who talks out of their ass because they can't comprehend Allah's wisdom.

Someone please read the highlighted portion of this message. Is this person @Duchess insane? Mase waa aniga, a nigga confused.

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess its logical that they are not born this way walaalshaay. Think about it. This is how Allah (Swt) allows the human race to continue. It's a natural inclination. Trust me walaalshaay as a student of knowledge I'm telling you you're wrong. If someone is not exposed to deviance, they will not be homosexual. In fact it is said that the people that Lut (AS) only became homosexual after Shaytaan came to them in the form of a human and introduced them to it.

"Do you approach the males of humanity, leaving the wives that Allah has created for you? But you are a people who transgress" Koran (26:165-66)

S

SOMACOON

[QUOTE="Duchess, post: 51560, member: 2"There is no hadd punishment for lesbianism, while there is for homosexuality.[/QUOTE]

It seems as if you define being homosexuality only when the genders are switched.
A lesbian is as much as a homosexual as a man who is of homosexuality.
You need help.

Duchess

VIP
It seems as if you define being homosexuality only when the genders are switched.
You need help.

That's how it's defined Islamically. Learn your deen.

Hafez

VIP
You need help.

That's how it's defined Islamically. Learn your deen.[/QUOTE]

Duchess read my previous post.

Duchess

VIP

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess its logical that they are not born this way walaalshaay. Think about it. This is how Allah (Swt) allows the human race to continue. It's a natural inclination. Trust me walaalshaay as a student of knowledge I'm telling you you're wrong. If someone is not exposed to deviance, they will not be homosexual. In fact it is said that the people that Lut (AS) only became homosexual after Shaytaan came to them in the form of a human and introduced them to it.

"Do you approach the males of humanity, leaving the wives that Allah has created for you? But you are a people who transgress" Koran (26:165-66)

There are some people in this world that Allah hasn't and won't grant offspring to and that's because our purpose isn't to procreate, but to serve God.

We agree that the actions are wrong, but let's agree to disagree on the rest. Now can you set @Somali_Tycoon straight. He happens to think lesbianism is punishable by death.

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess pay attention. If a person is not exposed to deviance they will not be homosexual. The fitrah is that sexual relations should only be between a married male and female couple.

It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate that he might dwell in security with her. And when he covers her, she carries a light burden and continues therein. And when it becomes heavy, they both invoke Allah , their Lord, "If You should give us a good [child], we will surely be among the grateful." 7:189

Hafez

VIP
There are some people in this world that Allah hasn't and won't grant offspring to and that's because our purpose isn't to procreate, but to serve God.

We agree that the actions are wrong, but let's agree to disagree on the rest. Now can you set @Somali_Tycoon straight. He happens to think lesbianism is punishable by death.

You're right. @Somali_Tycoon you shouldn't do that bro. I tremble before saying something about Islam that I'm not sure of due to its weight. Never speak without firm knowledge, this is the dean of the one whom there's none besides.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Oh yeah, Duchess can you delete your post so my quotation and your response are not there? I realized the errors I made and I'd rather not cause confusion.

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess you're right our purpose is not to procreate but Allah (Swt) fashioned life in a specific way for us. Moderation in everything is the best way. We are created to serve Allah but we must not forget our worldly duties also. If you don't want children that's fine. Make sure you fulfil the purpose that you were created for.

How many people have prayed their Salah today? (Wallah I never miss it even if I sleep for 1 hour before fajr)

Never look at how small a sin is but how great the one your sinning against is. (A quote from one of the wise men of Islam).

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Is simple.. Women can admire the beauty of other women without being homo --> a privilege men do not have. You guys are just hating on us. Just look at somali weddings, it could be female only wedding, yet we dress up to the max. Why?, to flaunt our beauty to other women. We can admire and give compliments. We can hug each other. lool we can even sleep over at each others house.. Men, You cant even admire the fit guy with the 9 pack working out next to you, because it will inflict homo feelings in your heart?.

I like children and there some kids who I think look beautiful and adorable, does that make me pedo?. waa mey.. :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

S

SOMACOON

Okay, after conducting research. I will say a proper punishment was not mentioned in Islam, in terms of homosexuality when the genders are switched.
But as reveaedl both in the Quran and the Bible, homosexuality is a major sin, let's not compare it to zina though @Duchess
Although a sin is a sin, and i believe two genders are not qualified to lay next to one another. In terms of exploring sexual desires.

The picture above is unexpectable, and actions such as these should be considered a reforming of the Islamic religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.