Somali Lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about mate? Does the Quran state that someone can not be born with homosexual feelings? The action is haram, but the feelings are a completely separate issue.

Oh, I thought we were talking about ridiculous things that are either halaal or haram. My bad

S

SOMACOON

That's a personal opinion. From an Islamic perspective, can a person be born with feelings towards the same gender? The action is haram and that's not up for debate, but what about the desire? Quote evidence to support your position.

NO NO NO! God will not create a being with an emotion that is HARAM. This is why if children pass before reaching puberty Allah promised them Jannah. Thats not a personal opinion. What an opinion is you defending homosexuality, in that while you claim Islam as your religion.

Hafez

VIP
Don't play the role of God. For all you know, Allah could be testing them. You are not in any position to question God's wisdom and you don't know whether or not some people are born desiring the same gender.

What are you on about mate? Does the Quran state that someone can not be born with homosexual feelings? The action is haram, but the feelings are a completely separate issue.

You are right that Allah (Swt) could be testing them but that doesn't mean they were born with it. Allah (swt) could test people with anything. Life itself is a test. The people that Lut (AS) was sent to were homosexuals and probably invented sodomy (which is name after this city Sodom), Lut (AS) clearly ordered them to marry and have relations with women

7:80-84"And (remember) Lut, when he said to his people; "Do you commit the worst sin such as none has preceding you has committed in the 'Alamin (among the mankind and the jinn)?"

81. "Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by such sins)."

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Have you even studied the quran? Have you read tafsiir, or have you sat and listened to an actual translation?
Why are you defending homosexuality, when Allah himself has told us about qoomu lud and their faith?
I should have perhaps tagged you when creating this topic, because it seems you dont understand the meaning behing ISLAM.
No one is born desiring homosexuality. Some people even say they as if they were born into the wrong body, as if God, the creator of this universe made some sort of mistake in the process. You've been exposed already, and this and example of the environment.
You outta be ashamed of yourself, I'm fucking disgusted. Isku noqo, tooban keen. Diinta soo baro, iskuna laabo.

That was about sodomy. lol The Quran doesn't even mention lesbians and their punishment is up to the discretion of the Islamic Judge. Usually, it's on the same level as stealing. lol It's gay men who are stoned to death, not lesbians.

You proudly mention your acts of zina, knowing full well you're committing a sin punishable by death under Sharia law but I'm the one who needs to learn the deen?:mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
You are right that Allah (Swt) could be testing them but that doesn't mean they were born with it. Allah (swt) could test people with anything. Life itself is a test. The people that Lut (AS) was sent to were homosexuals and probably invented sodomy (which is name after this city Sodom), Lut (AS) clearly ordered them to marry and have relations with women

7:80-84"And (remember) Lut, when he said to his people; "Do you commit the worst sin such as none has preceding you has committed in the 'Alamin (among the mankind and the jinn)?"

81. "Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by such sins)."

You're talking about the act of homosexuality here and I agree that that is haram, but I'm talking about desire or feelings. Perhaps some people are born attracted to the same gender and this is their test from Allah? There is nothing in our religious texts that says this isn't a possibility and that's what I was hinting at.

That was about sodomy. lol The Quran doesn't even mention lesbians and their punishment is up to the discretion of the Islamic Judge. Usually, it's on the same level as stealing. lol It's gay men who are stoned to death, not lesbians.

hm hm hm, smells like misogyny :ulachen001:

Hafez

VIP

You proudly mention your acts of zina, knowing full well you're committing a sin punishable by death under Sharia law but I'm the one who needs to learn the deen?:mjlol:

Allah Most High says: "Do you approach the males of humanity, leaving the wives that Allah has created for you? But you are a people who transgress" Koran (26:165-66)

That's proof they are not created like that and in Islam wallah both gayness and lesbianism is completely and utterly HARAM! They can't even look at the private parts of the same sex, let alone having relations.

Muslim (338) narrated that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No man should look at the ‘awrah of another man, and no woman should look at the ‘awrah of another woman.”

Al-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: The words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), “No man should look at the ‘awrah of another man, and no woman should look at the ‘awrah of another woman. No man should lie with another man under the same cover, and no woman should lie with another woman under the same cover” indicate that it is haraam for a man to look at the ‘awrah of another man and for a woman to look at the ‘awrah of another woman. This is something concerning which there is no difference of opinion.

So don't say it's a religious opinion our beloved sister.

S

SOMACOON

Is anyone sane in this thread? Is anyone reading this shit? She said Lesbians don't get stoned, or haven't been mentioned.
Homosexuality is the act of one mating with the SAME sex. Whether male or female, the action and the punishment is the same.

@TheXamarCadcadGuy
Did you read this shit sxb? How can anyone read what this women wrote above, and not once question her sexuality?
She just said, women can be homosexuals, and its only considered stealing. While the men get stoned.

@Duchess Are you even Muslim? Have you ever read the Quran? Hadith? What have you read? WTF did i read?

Hafez

VIP
@Duchess sorry walaalshaay I misread one of your posts. Having a sexual desire for the same sex is not haram in of it self but it's acting upon it that's haram. You can't stare at the same sex if your attracted to them, you must lower your gaze. If you firm and sincere in your resolve then in sha Allah, Allah(SWT) would perfect your fitrah (the natural disposition of mankind). It's definitely not something you're born with though. Things like kissing the same sex, staring at them in admiration, touching them with strange intentions, etc are in my opinion what cause homosexuality.

Duchess

VIP
@Somali_Tycoon

Show me an ayat from the Quran that addresses lesbianism. As for the punishment:

The imams are agreed that there is no hadd punishment for lesbianism because it is not zina (unlawful sexual intercourse), rather it is to be punished with a ta’zeer punishment in which the judge punishes the one who does that with a punishment which will deter her and others from doing this haraam action.

http://islamqa.info/en/21058
And that is from a Salafi website. Seems like you're the one who doesn't know your deen. :reallymaury:

S

SOMACOON

No one is born with the emotion to desire the same gender. Anyone claiming this should be questioned about their sexuality.
Just as a person who believes being born into the wrong body is a possibility. As if Allah had created one, but there was an error. Smh

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess sorry walaalshaay I misread one of your posts. Having a sexual desire for the same sex is not haram in of it self but it's acting upon it that's haram. You can't stare at the same sex if your attracted to them, you must lower your gaze. If you firm and sincere in your resolve then in sha Allah, Allah(SWT) would perfect your fitrah (the natural disposition of mankind). It's definitely not something you're born with though. Things like kissing the same sex, staring at them in admiration, touching them with strange intentions, etc are in my opinion what cause homosexuality.

I agree that any sexual action is haram, but I disagree that we can dismiss whether they truly are born with these feelings or not. We simply don't know, but Islam leaves room for the possibility that they are.

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon

Show me an ayat from the Quran that addresses lesbianism. As for the punishment:

http://islamqa.info/en/21058
And that is from a Salafi website. Seems like you're the one who doesn't know your deen. :reallymaury:

Show you an Ayat that addresses Lesbians and just lesbians?
Whats the definition of homosexuality? Being attracted to the same sex I'm i correct?
Lesbians have been mentioned, why are you defending the act of two women sleeping together, even looking for a direct ayat to disclaim the truth.
Lesbians are also punished in Islam, and their faith in Islam is janahaba.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Sexuality, like every other characteristic is a combination of nature and nurture. Some people might be more prone to being gay, but ultimately, their life experiences influence that. No one is born gay though. That's why you can have identical twins where one is gay and the other is straight.

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
No one is born with the emotion to desire the same gender. Anyone claiming this should be questioned about their sexuality.
Just as a person who believes being born into the wrong body is a possibility. As if Allah had created one, but there was an error. Smh

Those are completely different situations. Btw, I'm still waiting for proof that lesbians are punishment with death in Islam or that they're even mentioned in the Quran. I won't take Islamic knowledge from someone who talks out of their ass because they can't comprehend Allah's wisdom.

Hafez

VIP
Not acting upon your sexual desire includes staring at the same sex while being inclined to them sexually , or even touching them. Basically they become like the opposite sex that you are not married to.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has decreed for every son of Adam his share of zina, which he will inevitably commit. The zina of the eyes is looking, the zina of the tongue is speaking, one may wish and desire, and the private parts confirm that or deny it.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5889; Muslim, 2657.

Status
Not open for further replies.