somali man on r/askmiddleeast questions Arabs on whether hes allowed to call himself one

what does that mean and whats natufean

What I meant was, which political and economic union should we join? The E.U. for example has bunch of Europeans working together to compete with USA, China etc. Where should we join?

Natufians are believed to be the 1st sedentary people. They were the 1st farmers. They lived in what’s now Israel/Palestine in Wadi an-Natuf some 15,000 years ago approximately. This ancient community seems to have been closely linked to the ancestors of Somalis and other similar groups across the Horn of Africa, North Africa and Arabia.

What I meant was, which political and economic union should we join? The E.U. for example has bunch of Europeans working together to compete with USA, China etc. Where should we join?

Natufians are believed to be the 1st sedentary people. They were the 1st farmers. They lived in what’s now Israel/Palestine in Wadi an-Natuf some 15,000 years ago approximately. This ancient community seems to have been closely linked to the ancestors of Somalis and other similar groups across the Horn of Africa, North Africa and Arabia.
nobody wants to team up with broke ass somalia and so wtf are we natufeans or macrobians

nobody wants to team up with broke ass somalia and so wtf are we natufeans or macrobians
The Arab world teamed up with us long ago.

We are not Natufians. We just happen to have inherited 45% of our genes from them or similar group akin to these Natufians. They literally carry the same paternal lineages (E-M215) as us.

Macrobian is what the ancient Greeks called the people of the Horn.

The Arab world teamed up with us long ago.

We are not Natufians. We just happen to have inherited 45% of our genes from them or similar group akin to these Natufians. They literally carry the same paternal lineages (E-M215) as us.

Macrobian is what the ancient Greeks called the people of the Horn.
why are somali boys (usually the weirdos) so fascinated with genetics brother

Why do some consider it an offense being Arab? We have more in common with Egypt, Yemen and Sudan than with Congo, Ghana and Namibia. I felt more at home in Saudi than in Uganda. I have no idea why so many are vehemently against Arabs. It seems to be mostly coming from women rather than men too

Would be cool if a Natufian council/league was established to counteract rival macro-groups, such as Iran, the Turkic council, Europeans/EU and a deeply integrated African Union.

It would basically be an Arab League 2.0, but without Comoros. Israel, Ethiopia and Eritrea would join this Natufian council.
Why excluding Comoros? They have more natufian-like admixture than israelis or Berbers for example since they've been heavily influenced by Arabs

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Some guys on this site every time Arabs are talked about:
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 10.05.49.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a civilized world then dumb ass. And who is we? That’s like saying you raped your mother you fag.
:pacspit:

1) No, people were not more civilised 10,000 years ago

2) “we” as in the the descendants of this proto Cushitic tribes men who xooged these tall dark big for headed nilotic women

3) No need to insult me. I am stating scientific facts

Why do some consider it an offense being Arab? We have more in common with Egypt, Yemen and Sudan than with Congo, Ghana and Namibia. I felt more at home in Saudi than in Uganda. I have no idea why so many are vehemently against Arabs. It seems to be mostly coming from women rather than men too

Some of these women come accross cringe Wallah. They give me the vibe of feeling threatened because they can’t compete with these other women if we were to join this union.

I hardly engage in these topics. I got tagged along to contribute to the discussion and gave my opinion based on some scientific facts. I clearly stated that we are not Arabs but us Cushitic people are genetically, culturally and linguistically connected to the Amazigh, Egyptian and Semitic communities.

Somalia is Arab, deal with it.
"we wuz arabs n shieet" wlhi you embrass the rest of and your ancestors nobody in our 200 million+ years of history in the horn of africa ever reffered to themselves as arab how delusional and self-hating do you have to be bend over backwards to be accepted by a group of people that want nothing to do with you get off your knees and steb begging deego caas for validation your somali/african not arab

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1) No, people were not more civilised 10,000 years ago

2) “we” as in the the descendants of this proto Cushitic tribes men who xooged these tall dark big for headed nilotic women

3) No need to insult me. I am stating scientific facts
You’re fucking dumb bro. There’s no proof anyone was xooged and if they were, you are their descendant too. If anything you would be a damn garac. And yes they were civilized if they were coming from Natufian region.
:damedamn:

Trending