somali man on r/askmiddleeast questions Arabs on whether hes allowed to call himself one

You’re fucking dumb bro. There’s no proof anyone was xooged and if they were, you are their descendant too. If anything you would be a damn garac. And yes they were civilized if they were coming from Natufian region.
:damedamn:
Nah your dumb for calling people more civilised back then. Your also dumb for believing no xoog took place. It’s scientifically confirmed that it was female mediated. We hardly have any Nilotic male ancestry. Another clue is that we kept the languages of our male North Africa ancestors. And no, it doesn’t make you garac if you conquer foreign men and take their women.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah your dumb for calling people more civilised back then. Your also dumb for believing no xoog took place. It’s scientifically confirmed that it was female mediated. We hardly have any Nilotic male ancestry. Another clue is that we kept the languages of our male North Africa ancestors. And no, it doesn’t make you garac if you conquer foreign men and take their women.
You langaab idiot. You ARE DESCENDANTS OF BOTH! And if you are descendants of both than that means you are descendants of someone that was xooged! Xoog baby = GARAC. You are the product of it, not the other way around.

You are acting as if you are purely descended from the men. And no, there is no evidence of xoog. Why would you embarrass Somalis like that and say we are xoog babies nacala. Your dumb ass wants to act like you are superior when you are not.
:pacspit:

You langaab idiot. You ARE DESCENDANTS OF BOTH! And if you are descendants of both than that means you are descendants of someone that was xooged! Xoog baby = GARAC. You are the product of it, not the other way around.

You are acting as if you are purely descended from the men. And no, there is no evidence of xoog. Why would you embarrass Somalis like that and say we are xoog babies nacala. Your dumb ass wants to act like you are superior when you are not.
:pacspit:

Your clearly low IQ’d. It’s called conquest. It doesn’t make you garac 😂

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Some of these women come accross cringe Wallah. They give me the vibe of feeling threatened because they can’t compete with these other women if we were to join this union.

I hardly engage in these topics. I got tagged along to contribute to the discussion and gave my opinion based on some scientific facts. I clearly stated that we are not Arabs but us Cushitic people are genetically, culturally and linguistically connected to the Amazigh, Egyptian and Semitic communities.

And pray tell, what do you mean by “compete”? Do you honestly believe there are Arab women clamoring over themselves to find themselves a Somali man? And do you truly believe their fathers and extended family would accept that? Please. You do know there’s a reason why Somali-Arab unions are majority Somali women with Arab men, right?

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Some of these women come accross cringe Wallah. They give me the vibe of feeling threatened because they can’t compete with these other women if we were to join this union.

I hardly engage in these topics. I got tagged along to contribute to the discussion and gave my opinion based on some scientific facts. I clearly stated that we are not Arabs but us Cushitic people are genetically, culturally and linguistically connected to the Amazigh, Egyptian and Semitic communities.

Your so delusional. You think we care about Arab women, you lugo baasto faraax?

:heh:

People call you guys out for acting like coons and you somehow turn this into a gender war. Pathetic.

:dead1:

True that, the council will turn ghetto if we have too many blacks.

These delinquents are too stupid to recognise the fact our ancient MENA ancestors won against the Ancient Black African man in the lands below Egypt.

Survival of the fittest was the order of the day in those times.
:win:

I'm not saying you're wrong but keep in mind that typical modern Somali haplogroups are the result of two or three big founder effects in the last 2 to 3 thousands years therefore aren't indicative of the Y dna diversity carried by early cushites. Oromos, Agaw or Ahmara whom also descend from these same early cushites do carry Nilo related haplogroups such as Abat appreciable levels(from 10 to 40%). They're more farmers than pastoralists so they went through less founder effects than Somalis. Beside that, non eurasian admixed Nilotes(Dinka, Shilluk...)
have their share of haplogroup E1b1b so I don't think every E1b1b amongst Horners (depending on the subclades) was directly mediated by MENA looking men.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I'm not saying you're wrong but keep in mind that typical modern Somali haplogroups are the result of two or three big founder effects in the last 2 to 3 thousands years therefore aren't indicative of the Y dna diversity carried by early cushites. Oromos, Agaw or Ahmara whom also descend from these same early cushites do carry Nilo related haplogroups such as Abat appreciable levels(from 10 to 40%). They're more farmers than pastoralists so they went through less founder effects than Somalis. Beside that, non eurasian admixed Nilotes(Dinka, Shilluk...)
have their share of haplogroup E1b1b so I don't think every E1b1b amongst Horners (depending on the subclade
s) was directly mediated by MENA looking men.

They do? This is news to me, I knew nilo-saharans do carry e1b1b but nilotics. @Nilotic it seems you guys aint just haplogroup A

Your so delusional. You think we care about Arab women, you lugo baasto faraax?

:heh:

People call you guys out for acting like coons and you somehow turn this into a gender war. Pathetic.

:dead1:
Call me out on what? I clearly said we are not Arabs but are distant relatives. So tell me, what are you calling out on again?

have their share of haplogroup E1b1b so I don't think every E1b1b amongst Horners (depending on the subclades) was directly mediated by MENA looking men.

E1b1b is North African by default. These small frequencies of E1b1b found in Nilotes can be seen in Asiatic and European people alike.

Majority of Ethiopians and Somalis carry the MENA Male E1b1b, T and J1.

The bulk of Ethiopians like Oromo and Amhara carry MENA as well. The A lineage among a few of them is founder effect.

Last edited:
And pray tell, what do you mean by “compete”? Do you honestly believe there are Arab women clamoring over themselves to find themselves a Somali man? And do you truly believe their fathers and extended family would accept that? Please. You do know there’s a reason why Somali-Arab unions are majority Somali women with Arab men, right?

We (Cushitic tribes) are genetically, culturally, historically and linguistically connected to Amazigh, Egyptians, Semites etc people. Any one against this “fact” comes accross as threatened.

Trending