Somali Man ran away from wife after

you’re a disgrace to all Somalis, you just showed it the whole time man don’t even claim your clan after all this loooool you’re completely dunn out here, i’ve seen that video how do u know she’s not Darood or your people u weirdo lmaooo? Sabrina dhowre is taking Anal from Idris and that’s proof? wheres proof that girl in the video is Isaaq? i don’t even have any sisters or female cousins :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: 10th time i’m asking you to drop details, drop ur socials drop suttin so i can find u somewhere and not too far..

Lol your lucky then cos most Isaaq girls are hoes

You kept asking for my area...I gave it you
Now you want my socials loool
You drop yours and you'll hear from me soon if not your hoyo can cry for you on BBC news
You half hearted kid

Inbred Isaaq looser
name me any area in West london, north west london or south west london and i’ll be there. i’m fuckin asking for ur socials so it can be a quick ting no long talk no tribe talk nothing just straight to the point, i will even show you my snapchat live heat map of where i am located if u think mans playing games, you’re only talking like this coz it’s a public forum, why not man up and take this private so i can put you on life support ak??

Lol your lucky then cos most Isaaq girls are hoes
i told you a million times Dhulbhante girls are smelly easy tings to chop in Hargeisa lool, imagine the mandem you hate so much are pumping your dblock/dhulo chicks back home and in London? remember the ones that ain’t ur people? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ladies please take the man you're going to marry to the clinic for blood test, don't trust anyone these days, even if you're going to marry your cousin, take him to the clinic.

Subhanallah.

Its NOT the end of the world to be infected with HIV

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you have HIV eedo? Bismillah,

May Allah swt help you.

Istaqfurulaah May Allaah swt protect me from it.

But honestly, I have studied it so much, I am not afraid of it. Knowledge is power Walle. IT takes away fear and misconceptions.

And did u know that there is a hadith that says , if u r inflicted with a bad body disease and u do righteous deeds and pray salat, u will enter Paradise easily?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Istaqfurulaah May Allaah swt protect me from it.

But honestly, I have studied it so much, I am not afraid of it. Knowledge is power Walle. IT takes away fear and misconceptions.

And did u know that there is a hadith that says , if u r inflicted with a bad body disease and u do righteous deeds and pray salat, u will enter Paradise easily?
Mashallah eedo, May Allah swt protect us all from that.

I will still not eat from your house, I heard you got roaches.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashallah eedo, May Allah swt protect us all from that.

I will still not eat from your house, I heard you got roaches.

LOL I live in a private home. Govt homes have roaches loooooooooooooooooooooooool

we rape your Dhulbahante women in Hargeisa and Burco ak like real life trains whenever they try act all anti Isaaq:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Lool ok so your a rapist now
Lool thirsty isaaqs can't get no girls so they gotta rape

Lool yooooo fruitybigmo is a RAPIST from his own mouth...is that what you soft Hayes Isaaq Boys are on...raping girls...you need to get slapped asap

Wallahi no wonder why you was asking other sspot users for girls nudes...sisters becareful of this predator...dirty little isaaq rapist

You definetly need to come Lewisham now so me and the mandem can f*ck up

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nayaaa r u reading my posts?? I do not have roaches lol
Yes you do, even @Grigori Rasputin refused to eat the food you cooked for him, he said you were sweating like you were in a sauna, he also told me you've a hairy chest

blue-ivy-sassy-7.jpg

name me any area in West london, north west london or south west london and i’ll be there. i’m fuckin asking for ur socials so it can be a quick ting no long talk no tribe talk nothing just straight to the point, i will even show you my snapchat live heat map of where i am located if u think mans playing games, you’re only talking like this coz it’s a public forum, why not man up and take this private so i can put you on life support ak??

Lol post all your social accounts on the next comment you make on here ...or finish the talk you are a rapist g a full on rapist

Dirty isaaq rapist

We definetly need to know who you are now

Once mandem lay hands on you its over...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You seem to have a psychic abilities when it comes to the ding dong, I'm horrified.

Not only ding dongs huuno, I can tell undiagnosed diseases, I can tell the personality of the person or the soul to be precise. Their secrets, 14 minutes upon meeting them.

Lol post all your social accounts on the next comment you make on here ...or finish the talk you are a rapist g a full on rapist

Dirty isaaq rapist

We definetly need to know who you are now

Once mandem lay hands on you its over...
f*ck it if you are really about it and wanna get it cracking? here add my snap Dedesilva10 we will see if your lyrics are the same as the 3 or so months on this forum talking smack loooool probably add another Dhulo to my spliff before i hit up a local ap pumping out a nasty Darood chick.. probably your sister or suttin who knows? btw it don’t really count as rape loool Dhulbahante girls are known to give up the kitty to Landers, how do you think we took over Dhulo regions and lands? LA and Sool is a major one:yloezpe::yloezpe::ftw9nwa: imagine we hold your people like as if you’re Palestinians in your own land ak?? it all makes sense why you hate Isaaqs lmaoo

f*ck it if you are really about it and wanna get it cracking? here add my snap Dedesilva10 we will see if your lyrics are the same as the 3 or so months on this forum talking smack loooool probably add another Dhulo to my spliff before i hit up a local ap pumping out a nasty Darood chick.. probably your sister or suttin who knows? btw it don’t really count as rape loool Dhulbahante girls are known to give up the kitty to Landers, how do you think we took over Dhulo regions and lands? LA is a major one:yloezpe::yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

Lool you don't get no chicks
Your a rapist you probably gonna go to the park and prey on a innocent girl...u twisted isaaq peadophile

Lool sspot should ban you wallahi...some rapist

Lol and go smoke your spliff you druggy hoodrat

Unlike you I can actually draw Isaaq girls (eveb though it ain't even that hard lmao)

DedeSilva10 loool wtf foooook is that Mcgregor voice

I know thats a fake snap Abdi! U definetly a sexual predator if thats your snap name haha

I'm gunna pull up Hayes and ask the isaaq bums there which one of you know the rapist from around here...they will point me to your direcrion so I can give you a beatdown