Somali Man ran away from wife after

Isaaq girls getting piped in every corner of london tho

Lol darood is like 5x bigger than miniscule isaaqs
If we really wanted to we could crush you

Like Siad Barre done back in the day

Ask your peoples who are digging up some dusty old bones right now in Xaargeisa crying on BBC and Sky news lmaoooooo

All the embrassing somalis come from landers
you’re not Mareexan so it ain’t even your W looool you fuckin Dhulbhante rat like we ain’t kicked you lot out of Waaqoyi but we kept your women i’m just to smash them and make them bastard kids, you’re acting like Isaaqs haven’t m’ed off bare of you Dhulos we even took your lands off you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

open your contact message if you’re about it you bum, putting it on private chattin pure waffle on forums all day long but stays completely anonymous, do you realise how wet you made yourself look on that “Arab girl” “ajnabi girl” thread with that half Ciidagale chick? looooooooooooooool i’m laughing at it right now wallahi you’re a pussy

Lol wtf are you talking about
I don't need to put on some badboy persona
I handle mine when it comes to it
I don't need to internet gangbang like you lol

you’re not Mareexan so it ain’t even your W looool you fuckin Dhulbhante rat like we ain’t kicked you lot out of Waaqoyi but we kept your women i’m ngl just to smash them, you’re acting like Isaaqs haven’t m’ed off bare of you Dhulos we even took your lands off you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lool your comparing dhulbhanteh to whole isaaq a small fragment its Darood vs Isaaq here you low IQ retarded lander and even then we still hold our ksn

I bet your grandmother or one of your smelly isaaq relatives is in them documentaries crying digging up corpses that got sent to hell when isaaqs tried it lol

AUN my abti Siad Barre

where in Lewisham?? Lewisham is a big place i even know a bag of Isaaq man there too lmaoooo wallahi you’re pissed:yloezpe::yloezpe: but why don’t u just meet halfway 1v1 ting cah its cunch for me??

Lool and they all victims who call my phone when they gey bullied by jamaicans you isaaqs aint got 1 heart or balls between you...your cousin buckfiddy gets violated here every other week lol ur from hayes ino ur soft join solo ldn in the masjid its better for u haha

Lool your comparing dhulbhanteh to whole isaaq a small fragment its Darood vs Isaaq here you low IQ retarded lander and even then we still hold our ksn

I bet your grandmother or one of your smelly isaaq relatives is in them documentaries crying digging up corpses that got sent to hell when isaaqs tried it lol

AUN my abti Siad Barre
my tribe never got m’ed or dug up any bones from Siad Barre i dunno how many times i have to tell you mans Ciidagale our tings only stick to us, we didn’t join snm we didn’t lose no people nothing, the people you’re referring to are Sacaad muuse/Habar awal etc, so none of that Siad Barre shit even relates to me and my sub clan looool HOWEVER we do have you Dhulbahante refugees camped outside Waqooyi begging and protesting for your lands back that you will never get “Harti” uno:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lool and they all victims who call my phone when they gey bullied by jamaicans you isaaqs aint got 1 heart or balls between you...your cousin buckfiddy gets violated here every other week lol ur from hayes ino ur soft join solo ldn in the masjid its better for u haha
Buck fiddy takes L’s from Somalis only atleast, listen wallahi this qabil talk is all long i beg you just organize this ting quick i’m actually getting tired now

my tribe never got m’ed or dug up any bones from Siad Barre i dunno how many times i have to tell you mans Ciidagale our tings only stick to us, we didn’t join snm we didn’t lose no people nothing, the people you’re referring to are Sacaad muuse/Habar awal etc, so none of that Siad Barre shit even relates to me and my sub clan looool HOWEVER we do have you Dhulbahante refugees camped outside Waqooyi begging and protesting for your lands back that you will never get “Harti” uno:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lol idk even kno what fuking tribe that is cid or whatever u typed wallahi

All i know is Habar something named after women cos your all khaniis and soft

are you retarted you bum? loool i told you mans tribe. once you find out who Ciidagale is then you will know they ain’t Habar or soft. but even if my tribe was Habar, is Habar gidir khaniis and soft aswell because they are called Habar??

Buck fiddy takes L’s from Somalis only atleast, listen wallahi this qabil talk is all long i beg you just organize this ting quick i’m actually getting tired now

Lool is that why a madow kid from my old estate wayy younger than me punched him up and took his shit

Loool idc for tribal shit but if you come with it I'll hit u back with some shit

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Landers have all talk for somalis but get heartattack when approached by none somalis lol

Hodan Nalayhe Dhulbhante, Shanty Kabeer Dhulbahante, loooool man has the audacity to talk about weak people or loose girls when he has these tings i named off the back of my head lmaooooo

are you retarted you bum? loool i told you mans tribe. once you find out who Ciidagale is then you will know they ain’t Habar or soft. but even if my tribe was Habar, is Habar gidir khaniis and soft aswell because they are called Habar??

I don't need to find out..... if you one of them I already knoe they stink and are lowlife scum

Lool is that why a madow kid from my old estate wayy younger than me punched him up and took his shit

Loool idc for tribal shit but if you come with it I'll hit u back with some shit

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Landers have all talk for somalis but get heartattack when approached by none somalis lol
who’s the madow yute that punched him up?? whats his name or is this more of your dusty fantasies

I don't need to find out..... if you one of them I already knoe they stink and are lowlife scum
i told you they are not Habar you fuckin bum loool, why do you keep tryna stall this shit??? lets get it popping.. i’ve got a old skl video of a proper marga looking Darood trapper from my ends in West getting stripped naked, violated, slapped up and recorded by an Afghan and a Madow yute back in 2014 btw loooooooool

Hodan Nalayhe Dhulbhante, Shanty Kabeer Dhulbahante, loooool man has the audacity to talk about weak people or loose girls when he has these tings i named off the back of my head lmaooooo

AUN Hodan Nalayeh she is more honorable then any Isaaq female that has existed

How about Christian Maya Jama, UK Liyah Mai, whats the other make up lander girl who got caught prostituting and drinking alcohol is shitty hargeisa lol

You got some many isaaq girls with half jamaican g@r@c kids its uncountable at this stage looool

AUN Hodan Nalayeh she is more honorable then any Isaaq female that has existed

How about Christian Maya Jama, UK Liyah Mai, whats the other make up lander girl who got caught prostituting and drinking alcohol is shitty hargeisa lol

You got some many isaaq girls with half jamaican g@r@c kids its uncountable at this stage looool
What about Savannah September D block? loooool ik bare man that even bash over her videos and shit

i told you they are not Habar you fuckin bum loool, why do you keep tryna stall this shit??? lets get it popping.. i’ve got a old skl video of a Darood trapper from my ends in West getting stripped violated and recorded by an Afghan and a Madow yute back in 2014 btw loooooooool

Lool so what do I look like I care???????

There is a video of a isaaq somalilander girl on hub getting anal from some ugly black guy

It maybe your cousin or sister

Lool so what do I look like I care???????

There is a video of a isaaq somalilander girl on hub getting anal from some ugly black guy

It maybe your cousin or sister
you’re a disgrace to all Somalis, you just showed it the whole time man don’t even claim your clan after all this loooool you’re completely dunn out here, i’ve seen that video how do u know she’s not Darood or your people u weirdo lmaooo? Sabrina dhowre is taking Anal from Idris and that’s proof? wheres proof that girl in the video is Isaaq? i don’t even have any sisters or female cousins :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: 10th time i’m asking you to drop details, drop ur socials drop suttin so i can find u somewhere and not too far..

Lol wtf are you talking about
I don't need to put on some badboy persona
I handle mine when it comes to it
I don't need to internet gangbang like you lol
start dropping details you bum stop hiding behind ends or people, this is a 1v1 ting not “lewisham” or “non malis” looool do you not realise how moist you are?

you’re a disgrace to all Somalis, you just showed it the whole time man don’t even claim your clan after all this loooool you’re completely dunn out here, i’ve seen that video how do u know she’s not Darood or your people u weirdo lmaooo? Sabrina dhowre is taking Anal from Idris and that’s proof? wheres proof that girl in the video is Isaaq? i don’t even have any sisters or female cousins :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: 10th time i’m asking you to drop details, drop ur socials drop suttin so i can find u somewhere and not too far..

You kept asking for my area...I gave it you
Now you want my socials loool
You drop yours and you'll hear from me soon if not your hoyo can cry for you on BBC news
You half hearted kid

Inbred Isaaq looser