Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
This seems different sis.

Many people were bashing digital sisterhood for their controversial podcast so the incels jumping on the hate train was not surprising. It’s one thing for them to go after public podcasters but this coordinated attack on the unknown wife of a male celeb? This goes beyond attacking a particular gender but it’s meant to humiliate us all.

Even the usual Somali guys on Twitter who normally engage in gender wars were speaking out against this and were not on the stage. Also, the fact that Congolese Savva who is the biggest Somali men basher was on the stage clearly shows that while some Somali doqons might be involved, they’re not running the show.
I guess we can agree to disagree on this. I genuinely think the main accounts are run by Somali men. I’m not going to make excuses for them because I’ve seen how butthurt they get when other communities mock Somali men. If they were Ethiopians, they wouldn’t care.

As for rising that sava guy in the space, didn’t they literally let anyone join? Wasn’t there an arab insulting all somalis? I didn’t stay in the space too long

Salafi tiktok making videos about this story. Not long before @DojaKhat hero Ali Dawah makes a 30 minute video.

These yutes turned what was a happy moment for a brother into a circus drama. Then you have grown man xaliye trying to sound like a say wallahi “this Niigata he doesn’t knows breed up”. What a bunch of animals!

Salafi tiktok making videos about this story. Not long before @DojaKhat hero Ali Dawah makes a 30 minute video.

These yutes turned what was a happy moment for a brother into a circus drama. Then you have grown man xaliye trying to sound like a say wallahi “this Niigata he doesn’t knows breed up”. What a bunch of animals!

They won .

1328AB44-1D47-46D9-90C0-350B4593EF32.png

I appreciate your presence on this forum immensely 🤍

You're a level-headed breath of fresh air who knows exactly how to cut through the bullshit we have to put up with online, without succumbing to the emotional turmoil of it all.
Aww thanks sis

Appreciate your presence and insightful input too❤️

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
What many people don't understand is that this group receives outsider help. There was a day when I was listening to Warya Warrior live. He was talking about how he was added to a group run by some cadaan who provided them with address ,photos about the girl they were supposed to attack.
@rayxn3, this is what I’m getting at. No one’s denying that Somali Twitter incels are involved, but even the usual incels see this as a red flag. How does ruining the reputation of one of our most successful Somali Westerners, who’s marrying a fellow Somali girl instead of breeding out like self-hating AAs and others who often don’t, serve as good PR for us?

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
why are people making it about qabil. They were insulting our women. These langaabs need to be whipped. Why is it always these fucking clowns. Probably not even somali too

Don't insult me, you ruffian! Ali Dawah is my sworn enemy. My sworn enemy, I say!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

World

VIP

what on earth are these tiktok videos talking about?

I guess we can agree to disagree on this. I genuinely think the main accounts are run by Somali men. I’m not going to make excuses for them because I’ve seen how butthurt they get when other communities mock Somali men. If they were Ethiopians, they wouldn’t care.

As for rising that sava guy in the space, didn’t they literally let anyone join? Wasn’t there an arab insulting all somalis? I didn’t stay in the space too long
No worries sis. I understand your position.

I think them allowing an Arab or any ajanabi to insult all Somalis just shows that we’re not dealing with actual Somalis. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them might be from mistreated clans/minorities back home with a grudge and that they’re being exploited by ajanabis.

Anyways, either way, may Allah expose them and protect us all from their evil ways.

This makes so much sense coz even majority of these incels are some nationalists and how is ruining a fellow Rich Somali celeb wedding and marriage a good PR for Somali community.

Still a lot of Somalis involved. The triggering thing for them was the 300k mehr rumor and jealousy towards Chunkz.

Chunkz at the end of the day, is an average Somali guy. There are tons of guys like Chunkz. Funny and personable. Chunkz just happened to make it as a personality on social media. These haters probably see themselves in him and think "that could have been me". They probably think he doesn't deserve anything for that reason. A lot of coping about him being successful and then they brought up his past. "He collabed with lil Nas X, he used to sing, he sang to Chris Brown", and all that calcaal last night. He's a human and will make mistakes which will be used to judge him cause they were in public. He will be cringe.

To be fair, most of Chunkz fanbase are non-Somalis. Black people, Indians/Pakistanis, and cadaans. He's global, he even has Israeli fans lol. All Somalis could stop watching him today and he'd still be good. If his content ain't for them, find someone that caters to your interests. Prop up another Somali brother. I don't get why they have to sit and diss and try to humiliate the brother. They legitimately don't want him to do well in life. If something bad happened to him, they'd get on a space and laugh about it. A lot of crying about him being butac and ugly and all this last night and he's too this and that to get married. Other men are giving him the evil eye. There was a thread on here about women hating women. We need to talk about men hating men at epidemic levels. This was peak men hating on men. Who raised these dudes bro? Opening a space for backbiting is madness.

The other thing was the mehr prices, which have not been verified by the way. That's a private discussion between a man and his wife. Even if it was 300k not your business. If it was 1 million, not your business. They were crying that a Somali girl got 300k because she's madow and madow women don't deserve money. So it's better an ajnabi girl get that money instead of a Somali muslimah? They cry about Somali women and then they put women who came from a hookup culture on a pedestal, which is ironic. And then they started rumors she was on OF and did zina to justify why she didn't deserve that money. Xaliye spoke in fluent Somali bashing on Chunkz and his wife.

Chunkz has a lot of Somali haters, we have to admit it. They are probably the majority. We can't blame ajnabis for everything. We have to be real.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@rayxn3, this is what I’m getting at. No one’s denying that Somali Twitter incels are involved, but even the usual incels see this as a red flag. How does ruining the reputation of one of our most successful Somali Westerners, who’s marrying a fellow Somali girl instead of breeding out like self-hating AAs and others who often don’t, serve as good PR for us?
I’m not denying that there aren’t ajnabis involved 😭 I’m saying the majority are dumb Somali guys who don’t realise what good pr is. They think that Somali men marrying within their culture and giving a Somali woman 300k mehr IS bad pr lol.

They would’ve celebrated if he married an cadaan woman and praised chunkz and would’ve said he “upgraded”. Trust me. These incels want to live through successful somali men and want to see them marry out lol.