Somali men need to be metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@nucleus You are just so full of it:snoop:

Is that why half the women there are talking about being in or having been in relationships with an "akata guy" :sureman:

No one is obsessed.
As I've said before, I agree with @Bielsa on the notion that a whole group of people shouldn't be judged the actions by the actions of some trolls online but you don't see Nigerians or any other Africans intentionally trolling black people's forums the way ya'll do.
It's almost like you want us to hate you:damn:

I actually don't care if Afro Americans hate us, frankly a lot of you seem to hate everyone on the face of the planet. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah sure, every Nigerian/Ghanaian girl wants nothing more than to bring home a guy who her parents call an 'akata'. Kay.....

:ayaanswag:

Are you grateful for the country that have taken you in? Do you love that country that brought you salvation abeed!??

Can you people bring yourselves to say "I love {insert country} and i'm grateful for them rescuing me and my family".

With the hundreds of thousands of gibberish so many of you post all over the internet...i don't think i've ever seen any of you express words of gratitude like that.

Your islands are still under British monarchy and part of commonwealth countries, seek your independence first before you talk.

Bro it means a wild cat without a home. Generally for all Africans outside of Africa but mainly for African-Americans who's culture they look down upon. It not even that offensive of a term, some will call you that to your face and see nothing wrong with it. (Also worth mentioning that many don't use it at all)

Certainly not as bad as calling someone a "slave" or "nappy-haired" person like Somalis do.

Smh:snoop:
You are so shameless with your lies.

Africans view AAs/Caribbeans as one of their people (Hence the the term 'Akata' acknowledging they are still African) While Somalis don't even view themselves as the same race to other Africans. Many Africans come to America & get along just fine, even dating & marrying, while Somalis rather distance themselves.

Also, see my video for proof of Somalis immigrating to Europe on boats. Your asses get their the same exact way:troll:

Give up boy You are Somali

Ok had some good conversation with a few Nigerians and this akata thing is nothing to worry about Shame on you Somalis for trying to put a wedge between black people. Nah go happen.

Sooo you guys ready to admit that gratitude is something that doesn't have a translation in your culture ergo it does not exist?

Your islands are still under British monarchy and part of commonwealth countries, seek your independence first before you talk.

From an island that 100% independent and thriving...but that is beside the point. People fall on hard times...I'm not against people migrating to greener pastures...but you would expect some kind of humility.....you'd expect some gratitude for anyone who comes to provide them salvation. But again Somalis seem devoid of that attribute....and that is a bad thing..............for you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ok had some good conversation with a few Nigerians and this akata thing is nothing to worry about Shame on you Somalis for trying to put a wedge between black people. Nah go happen.

Sooo you guys ready to admit that gratitude is something that doesn't have a translation in your culture ergo it does not exist?

Are you serious breh? akata is just as bad as the term abeed if you think not then you are actually so stupid.

From an island that 100% independent and thriving...but that is beside the point. People fall on hard times...I'm not against people migrating to greener pastures...but you would expect some kind of humility.....you'd expect some gratitude for anyone who comes to provide them salvation. But again Somalis seem devoid of that attribute....and that is a bad thing..............for you.
Islands without any wars (civil, any type of war) but still have refugees :faysalwtf:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

See thats where your slave mentality comes into play, you view other humans as superior to you, deserving of praise and admiration, no wonder your people were so easy to subjugate

Islands without any wars (civil, any type of war) but still have refugees :faysalwtf:

never ever heard of refugees from the Caribbean....people on the lower end of the economic totem pole have always emigrated...but refugees? No one from the Caribbean fits that profile.

That said if an entire group of people seems unable to express gratitude then it speaks to some kind of mental illness abound...and I would support any effort to keep those people as far away from me and my family as possible.

See thats where your slave mentality comes into play, you view other humans as superior to you, deserving of praise and admiration, no wonder your people were so easy to subjugate

Don't know about you but if I'm dying of thirst and someone gives me water....if I've been without food for days and someone feeds me...I say thank you....not only that but as soon as I'm able to I will look to repay that person in whatever way I can. If that's slave mentality then you can call me slave and i'll own i........but i'll call you mentally ill and destined to be a failure in life..

never ever heard of refugees from the Caribbean....people on the lower end of the economic totem pole have always emigrated...but refugees? No one from the Caribbean fits that profile.

That said if an entire group of people seems unable to express gratitude then it speaks to some kind of mental illness abound...and I would support any effort to keep those people as far away from me and my family as possible.

Refugees refugees

Don't know about you but if I'm dying of thirst and someone gives me water....if I've been without food for days and someone feeds me...I say thank you....not only that but as soon as I'm able to I will look to repay that person in whatever way I can. If that's slave mentality then you can call me slave and i'll own i........but i'll call you mentally ill and destined to be a failure in life..

Refugees http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news...tus-in-Canada--think-on-these-things_15748665

Refugees and more refugees http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20120424/news/news1.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Turkey-bid-enter-Europe-posing-Somalia.html

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Wow your definition of mental illness is very strange, so because I refuse to say thank you master and kiss white ass, I'm destined to be a failure in life. I see the slave mentality is embedded in your genes

Refugees refugees

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah! You phuckers are sooo gullible and so quick to grab any trash on the internet regardless of its authenticity.

Listen I already told you....Bahamas is well off little island and has a very high standard of living. Most Caribbean people who emigrate go to New York, Miami and maybe Toronto......and you will be hard pressed to find a Bahamian living in those cities. Don't know who put out that document but it is not based in reality.

Wow your definition of mental illness is very strange, so because I refuse to say thank you master and kiss white ass, I'm destined to be a failure in life. I see the slave mentality is embedded in your genes

Again we belong on different planets.....saying thank you is not "kissing arse"...being grateful for saving your life is not "kissing arse"...how much more warped in your thinking can you be. That's savage caveman attitude.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Are you mentally deficient? Akata is just as bad as abeed. I just posted the type of things Nigerians say about and you cone back with excuses.

You're a troll. You are butthurt over what Somali trolls say about you online.

@Canuck stop replying to this coward. He's a troll.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We got colonised by Italy but we should bow down and say thank you Mr Italian white man.

Bob Marley

retired
This all I gotta say..:damedamn:

Somalia Hotel
BN-HQ007_somali_M_20150327125621.jpg

_89863275_f3e6b327-e8c1-49b3-8278-63145f4d3619.jpg

Bahamian Hotel
atlantisHotel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending