Somali men need to be metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
hmmm....that's a new one for me.....I'll have to educate myself on that word first before i can give an opinion.

My neighbour is from a west african country and she got upset distraught when I confused her for carribean. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

The funny thing is I think somali people are the most tolerant of non african blacks in the continent. We're just less PC and tell you the truth to your face.

Also the vast majority of the people on those boats are from ethiopia. :vanlf9a:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Look what she thinks of you peoplem Absolute no respect and they are disgusted with you. Yet you don't care.

This is the attitude of many Nigerians.

New one for you? HAHAHAHAHAH

You're a liar. And a sad one at that. Claiming Nigerians use of the world akata is new to you. They call you names all the time and you deliberately ignore it and are obsseed with us.

So i just looked it up and it means ignorant lazy african american. I'm caribbean but it doesn't matter......ok i'll go have a word with the nigerians. In the meantime maybe you guys can find out why "thank you" or being grateful is not something that somalis are able to do. I and I about to go kick up some dust with the nigerians.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why I'm I not surprised that this is coming from a man who likes to stare at Somali mans ass. He obviously wants Somalis men in tight clothes so he may perv freely in public.

Bob Marley

retired
My neighbour is from a west african country and she got upset distraught when I confused her for carribean. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

The funny thing is I think somali people are the most tolerant of non african blacks in the continent. We're just less PC and tell you the truth to your face.

Also the vast majority of the people on those boats are from ethiopia. :vanlf9a:

Why did the african booty scratcher get upset? She should feel honored to be mistaken from a place with a long line of many great people & contributions.

waraabe

Your superior
You have to be a slave to be grateful to a country that allows you into their borders saving you from what would surely be a life of unending strife? You can't say thank you?
Is that how you see it!??
Nope. slave mentality.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Can you address my question of being grateful to the western countries who are salvaging your people from haedes that is somalia. Can you say "thank you for saving me and my family from a life of hell."????
It is a very serious question. I am yet to see any of you people express gratitude to not only the western countries that take you in but the african countries as well. Are you incapable of expressing that sentiment?? Your DNA doesn't allow you to?
Are you greatful to masta? :gnzbryw:
As for your question if you knew our history you would know the 2 west countries with predominant somalis were behind the collapse of the country called Somalia so they owe us:gnzbryw:

Bob Marley

retired
So i just looked it up and it means ignorant lazy african american. I'm caribbean but it doesn't matter......ok i'll go have a word with the nigerians. In the meantime maybe you guys can find out why "thank you" or being grateful is not something that somalis are able to do. I and I about to go kick up some dust with the nigerians.

Bro it means a wild cat without a home. Generally for all Africans outside of Africa but mainly for African-Americans who's culture they look down upon. It not even that offensive of a term, some will call you that to your face and see nothing wrong with it. (Also worth mentioning that many don't use it at all)

Certainly not as bad as calling someone a "slave" or "nappy-haired" person like Somalis do.

Smh:snoop:
You are so shameless with your lies.

Africans view AAs/Caribbeans as one of their people (Hence the the term 'Akata' acknowledging they are still African) While Somalis don't even view themselves as the same race to other Africans. Many Africans come to America & get along just fine, even dating & marrying, while Somalis rather distance themselves.

Also, see my video for proof of Somalis immigrating to Europe on boats. Your asses get their the same exact way:troll:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why did the african booty scratcher get upset? She should feel honored to be mistaken from a place with a long line of many great people & contributions.

I think your response kind of puts a light on why. :rolleyes:

Funnily enough most africans, even from countries who have gone through war and bloodshed can speak to each other respectfully and put aside politics.

Bob Marley

retired
Now compare how Nigerians use the term "Akata" vs how Somalis use the term "Madow"
You'll notice that there's an actual hatred that Somalis have for blacks
https://twitter.com/search?q=Madow&src=typd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bielsa

VIP
Now compare how Nigerians use the term "Akata" vs how Somalis use the term "Madow"

Are you into SJW chicks?

Twitter is full of Somali SJWs who are super pro AAs and go to rallies and protests etc.

Look up a woman called @lunanomad on twitter. She's an Atheist SJW and loves AAs and so do all her followers.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Africans view AAs/Caribbeans as one of their people (Hence the the term 'Akata' acknowledging they are still African) While Somalis don't even view themselves as the same race to other Africans. Many Africans come to America & get along just fine, even dating & marrying, while Somalis rather distance themselves.

Also, see my video for proof of Somalis immigrating to Europe on boats. Your asses get their the same exact way:troll:

Africans= west africans?? Cuz that's the only people you're even slightly related to.

I'm fasting there is no need to lie, I'm not sure about african Americans but I know the vast majority of west Africans do not want their children around your people nor do they consider you 'lost'. I'm sorry to have to break it to you. Instead of obsessing with somalis why don't you go to your african brothers. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Try marrying one of their sisters. :chrisfreshhah::damn::chrisfreshhah::damn::dead1::deadmanny:

Bielsa

VIP
Bro it means a wild cat without a home. Generally for all Africans outside of Africa but mainly for African-Americans who's culture they look down upon. It not even that offensive of a term, some will call you that to your face and see nothing wrong with it. (Also worth mentioning that many don't use it at all)

Certainly not as bad as calling someone a "slave" or "nappy-haired" person like Somalis do.

I see you quick to make excuses for them. They look down on you yet you don't care. Shameful.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Really is that why you and west Africans have 636373836 Twitter wars and cry about how they sold you off.

Bob Marley

retired
@nucleus You are just so full of it:snoop:

Try marrying one of their sisters
Is that why half the women there are talking about being in or having been in relationships with an "akata guy" :sureman:

No one is obsessed.
As I've said before, I agree with @Bielsa on the notion that a whole group of people shouldn't be judged the actions by the actions of some trolls online but you don't see Nigerians or any other Africans intentionally trolling black people's forums the way ya'll do.
It's almost like you want us to hate you:damn:

Bob Marley

retired
Are you into SJW chicks?

Twitter is full of Somali SJWs who are super pro AAs and go to rallies and protests etc.

Look up a woman called @lunanomad on twitter. She's an Atheist SJW and loves AAs and so do all her followers.

I've seen that girl mentioned on here before. She's thick, fam. Just my type:diddyass:

There's also this other cute girl who I think is Somali
She was interviewing people at the premiere of this pro-black movie lol

I appreciate pro-black Somalis:obamaswag:

Especially the ladies :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending