Somali men should date outside the race

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Somali men venturing into international dating embark on a journey that transcends borders, embracing the myriad cultures and traditions that shape the world. In navigating relationships with women from diverse backgrounds, they find themselves immersed in a tapestry of experiences, each thread contributing to the intricate beauty of human connection. These cross-cultural unions become a celebration of shared values, mutual respect, and a deeper understanding of the richness that exists beyond one's own cultural boundaries. The positive aspects of such relationships lie in the exchange of ideas, perspectives, and traditions, fostering personal growth and contributing to a global tapestry where love knows no borders. No more Xalimo improve the Somali race.
Only back home, outside of Somalia, only marry Somali women, culture always gets passed by the mother.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali men venturing into international dating embark on a journey that transcends borders, embracing the myriad cultures and traditions that shape the world. In navigating relationships with women from diverse backgrounds, they find themselves immersed in a tapestry of experiences, each thread contributing to the intricate beauty of human connection. These cross-cultural unions become a celebration of shared values, mutual respect, and a deeper understanding of the richness that exists beyond one's own cultural boundaries. The positive aspects of such relationships lie in the exchange of ideas, perspectives, and traditions, fostering personal growth and contributing to a global tapestry where love knows no borders. No more Xalimo improve the Somali race.

Somali niggas that date out aren't loud about their behavior. I honestly feel like you won't even do this.

A majority of you niggas are way to nationalistic to even consider marrying and starting a family with a non somali.

All you loud niggas just seem like flukes honestly. Especially since you mentioned xalimos towards the end of your essay.

Your only advocating for this cause you have beef with xalimos.

Kisame

VIP
Westernized somali men that have assimilated in the west have always married out.

If a somali guy marries a chick from a non Muslim ethnic group bro Is usually way more low-key especially if she didnt convert. I dead ass saw two mali niggas I grew up with post Christmas photos on their IG stories with their families. They don't even talk about somali people on their social media

Kisame

VIP
Somali women are free who they going to marry frankly speaking I don’t give damn only in one condition the strange offspring she going to produce can not claim Somali lineage.

Too many other somali niggas give a damn though. We got too many somali niggas that try to mate guard.

The reverse barely happens. Somali women don't give AF who you date as long as you ain't slandering them. Which isn't an issue since most niggas that date out don't hate somali women.

Tell me you have mother issues without telling me you have mother issues.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Already got a calibeysteen chick pregnant. Next up is Haiti

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
it's his opinion why you getting emotional like a girl especially over another man opinion. i think your the one that needs help
The new generation of faraxs have high amount of estrogen 😂 they get mad if you mention how pretty is ajnabi women and start randomly praising how they love and adore Xalimos 😂