Somali men should date outside the race

Somali women are free who they going to marry frankly speaking I don’t give damn only in one condition the strange offspring she going to produce can not claim Somali lineage.
Nor should her family or the Somali community raise that mixed race child once Tyrone abandon her.

Please go back to crying about random tweets with 2 likes you unstable fool. That quote doesn't even apply to me. The miscreant @Nin123 was disparaging Asian queens, I don't care for madow tings including Xalimos.

I thought you only liked Cadaan women

There are plenty of hot Asian women out there, especially the ones with slim-thick bodies

:stevej::banderas:

Please go back to crying about random tweets with 2 likes you unstable fool. That quote doesn't even apply to me. The miscreant @Nin123 was disparaging Asian queens, I don't care for madow tings including Xalimos.
someone's triggered 🤣 what a loser. and please breed with asian girls we don't want a bald headed unattractive faraax if we are being honest most somali girls dream men aren't somali, I even know some somali girls say they get more salty seeing a black man with an cadaan than a somali man with a cadaan women, the reality is we get happy seeing somali men with non somali women because WE DONT WANT YALL

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
someone's triggered 🤣 what a loser. and please breed with asian girls we don't want a bald headed unattractive faraax if we are being honest most somali girls dream men aren't somali, I even know some somali girls say they get more salty seeing a black man with an cadaan than a somali man with a cadaan women, the reality is we get happy seeing somali men with non somali women because WE DONT WANT YALL
Daang, is this really how some halimos feel??

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Somali women are free who they going to marry frankly speaking I don’t give damn only in one condition the strange offspring she going to produce can not claim Somali lineage.
what you gonna do?? niggas out here saying a child with a literal somali mother aint somali tf get ur retard ass outta here

Juke

VIP
I don't care about what you or any other black ting wants 💀 Hop off my nuts.

I don't care about what you or any other black ting wants 💀 Hop off my nuts.
you probably do like a typical ashy abdi bald headed faraax. But continue liking your Asian queen please and tell all your somali male friends and the entire population to breed out so us somali girls can finally have an excuse not to marry ashy abdis and go for our ajanbi Kings.

Juke

VIP
you probably do like a typical ashy abdi bald headed faraax. But continue liking your Asian queen please and tell all your somali male friends and the entire population to breed out so us somali girls can finally have an excuse not to marry ashy abdis and go for our ajanbi Kings.
I already do as I please. I don't need a mentally ill black femcel's permission.

I already do as I please. I don't need a mentally ill black femcel's permission.
Good for you. Do you see me complain? no? I get excited when faraaxs breed so I can give the excuse to my mom "hooyo every somali guy I see is with an ajanabi" so I have more chances of settling with my ajanabi dream man. Do you and continue to encourage faraaxs to breed with anyone but somali. And I'm a proud black woman. Unlike somali men who have indentity crisis just because the male black population has rejected and bullied yall loooool

Juke

VIP
Good for you. Do you see me complain? no? I get excited when faraaxs breed so I can give the excuse to my mom "hooyo every somali guy I see is with an ajanabi" so I have more chances of settling with my ajanabi dream man. Do you and continue to encourage faraaxs to breed with anyone but somali. And I'm a proud black woman. Unlike somali men who have indentjt crisis just because the male black population has rejected abd bullied yall loooool
Your crazy ass has been following me around since last night, including this thread, because I told you to chill on the neurotic moaning of randoms' tweets. I apologize for that. Go back to doing what it is you were doing. I don't care about your life story. Aman ii sii.

Your crazy ass has been following me around since last night, including this thread, because I told you to chill on the neurotic moaning of randoms' tweets. I apologize for that. Go back to doing what it is you were doing. I don't care about your life story. Aman ii sii.
you do care about my life story or else you wouldn't read it and than comment back. And I will go back to what I do and you go back to fantasizing ling mei.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Somali men should marry whoever they want..

White Lotus Good Job GIF by HBO