Somali men should date outside the race

Naw I don't live in an area with a big community sadly. I've visited those areas a lot though such as Minnesota, California and Washington.

I met most of my non related somali friends university. Wasn't expecting to meet any at the one i went to
Yea those areas have a lot of Somalis so it’s easier to hangout and find Somali friends that aren’t your relatives

I know some cities would make facebook groups so they meet more Somalis but idk if people do that anymore

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Exactly, im forcing my kids into my clan no matter what

Idgaf if they’re half alien from Jupiter. What can an ugly limp wristed Abdi who still lives with hooyo do about it? :westbrookwtf:
period. theyre tryna tell us that if they marry out theyre child will be somali but ours cant claim somalinimo like are u dumb or stupid? mfs on here need some brain cells

annoymous

Trying to trigger us won't work, your mentally challenged statements should be kept to your self.
ur so insecure wllhi cuz firstly trigger?? trigger who? tf ion know any of you and also when was i even speaking to u 😭

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
ur so insecure wllhi cuz firstly trigger?? trigger who? tf ion know any of you and also when was i even speaking to u 😭
Trigger Somali men, and I'm a Somali man so I have every right to expose the stupidity of your opinions/ trolling. And tbh (if your fr) your way more likely to be insecure in your identity then me. Preferring an ajnabi over a Somali as a Somali probably means A- you've have a handful of bad experiences with Somali men, maybe daddy issues or something and therefore your willing to write off every farah
Or B- you are insecure in your Somali identity and therefore the last thing you want to do is marry one.

annoymous

Trigger Somali men, and I'm a Somali man so I have every right to expose the stupidity of your opinions/ trolling. And tbh (if your fr) your way more likely to be insecure in your identity then me. Preferring an ajnabi over a Somali as a Somali probably means A- you've have a handful of bad experiences with Somali men, maybe daddy issues or something and therefore your willing to write off every farah
Or B- you are insecure in your Somali identity and therefore the last thing you want to do is marry one.
if your triggered which btw wasnt what i was aiming for then its a you problem, ur chatting so much shit wllhi 👨🏻‍🌾 who tf said preferring other ethinicties over ur own means ur insecure 😭 ppl should be able to marry who they want and be left alone bisinka and im not insecure whatsoever in my somali identity unlike some ppl (you) alxamdulillah

attash

Amaan Duule
Nobody is farax bashing. I will only drag losers like you who try to deny a Somali woman's child her identity just because she chose not to give a Somali man access to her womb. This is straight-up entitlement and it needs to be called out.

Good day 👋
We didn't make the rules. :ohno: You can marry out and half as many mixed babies as you want, but Somali society will never accept them as real Somalis. This is just a reality you will have to accept. If you don't accept it now, you will learn.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Lineage is thru the father, he/she might be half Somali but laakiin waa ajnabi.

Exception would be like Sheikh Maxamed Idriis who was born and bred by his abtis in Somalia. If the child is in the West, iska illow.
Is Sheikh Maxamad Idriis not paternally Somali?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
yeah is really making me turn off, but since my mum only wants me to marry a somali I guess I will look for a reer xamaar or barawaani they're lowkey the most sane somalis lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y'all niggas are soft AF :mjlol:

Xalimos make farax bashing tiktoks that get 100k+ views on a weekly basis but y'all are crying about a beach party poster made by some incels.

Y'all are so weak bruh

Y'all niggas are soft AF :mjlol:

Xalimos make farax bashing tiktoks that get 100k+ views on a weekly basis but y'all are crying about a beach party poster made by some incels.

Y'all are so weak bruh
somali boys on tiktok always make unpleasant somali girls go viral. There is no unity with somalis we are a weak bunch that's why ethiopia can take advantage of us

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
somali boys on tiktok always make unpleasant somali girls go viral. There is no unity with somalis we are a weak bunch that's why ethiopia can take advantage of us

The tiktoks made by the incels barely go viral. Stop the cap.

Regular abdi bashing Xalimos got bigger reach on tiktok compared to somali incels.

Latest posts