Somali men should date outside the race

If you going to marry ajnabi you should stop farax bashing, and try to adopt his culture.
Nobody is farax bashing. I will only drag losers like you who try to deny a Somali woman's child her identity just because she chose not to give a Somali man access to her womb. This is straight-up entitlement and it needs to be called out.

Good day 👋

Nobody is farax bashing. I will only drag losers like you who try to deny a Somali woman's child her identity just because she chose not to give a Somali man access to her womb. This is straight-up entitlement and it needs to be called out.

Good day 👋

Lineage is thru the father, he/she might be half Somali but laakiin waa ajnabi.

Exception would be like Sheikh Maxamed Idriis who was born and bred by his abtis in Somalia. If the child is in the West, iska illow.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Good day 👋
No, the child considered to be Somali of the father is Somali. Keep your gaalo ideology to yourself uncultured girl.

Am trying to convince her to be divestef again 🙏

I agree and just like you I want the best ajinabi men for them, after all they once were our Somali sisters.

but these women are in denial, pinky is at level 1 where she still believe she has access to high value Somali men.

and hibaq is at level 2 where she has convinced herself that Islam, Somali custom and culture will bend to her will. Because of her feelings.

Like my Abgaal ni99as say ka xaaxaabi hee.

Hmm no one can the tolerate typical cultured they will be jailed if they marry out heck they can’t even marry xalimo who live in the west because they’re scared of going to jail they know they’re full of bs against women/ girls it’s engrained in their culture lol typical Somali men is full of misogyny since Somali is patriarchal country/culture. Why would they marry out when they have a whole culture/country that babies them ? Never lets them grow up and give them 16 year olds on supply? The typical farax will never change due to this. That’s why Somali woman marry out more she’s tired of the bs. Only few faraxs get how toxic Somalia is to women and change.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Then you'll have kids that barely look like you but the dna tests says they are yours
:stressed:

Exactly, im forcing my kids into my clan no matter what

Idgaf if they’re half alien from Jupiter. What can an ugly limp wristed Abdi who still lives with hooyo do about it? :westbrookwtf:
Thank God you are not from my clan 😂.
What are you again? I remember you saying MJ I'm I correct?

Good day 👋

Such sentiments have been universal all throughout human history -- in all patriarchal societies.

Good day 👋
Your imiginary kids can identify as what they wish in the west. Recently i saw a human identifying as a dog nobody said anything to that person nor is it their right since we live in the west. Regarding the entitlement part same way any Somali man would defend Somalia they'll gatekeep the lineage it would be foolish for Ilhan Umar too claim her kids are Majerteen when they are Hawiyo same way your kids really wont be accepted by your tool.

The part i want to ask you however is why would you want your kids to be apart of a group of 'losers' when 99% follow the you are what your aboo is? Are you scared of the cunsuriinimo your kids will face and they cant claim that side? I live in an area where alot pale skinned women marry out like Persians and they tend to get assimilated into their husbands community i suppose that wont work for you, so you wish the Somali community too be your dumpster? which frankly i dont believe they'll accept.

Then you'll have kids that barely look like you but the dna tests says they are yours
:stressed:
Isn't that the goal? Same way people bleach themself some might just wish their kids dont go through the hardship and colourism they did? which i think alot of the Xalimos who marry low value men wish their kids dont look like them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The older Somali gen had the tighest community where they hanged out with eachother if we compare to other ajnabis the Iraqies dont hang together kurds shia sunnis so on separated. However this is normal there aint a single ajnabi community who will survive the western assimilation.

Last edited:
Such sentiments have been universal all throughout human history -- in all patriarchal societies.
Worst part is the people she gone marry into will hold same sentiment regarding their women, the man she gone marry, his own sister will be married to their cousin! LMAOO.

Would you say the west are a patriarchal society? If a Somali women married a white man her kids wouldnt even be claimed by that white group because of their skincolour meanwhile Somalis would claim the half white kids with Somali father. So which one here is even worse.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Hmm no one can the tolerate typical cultured they will be jailed if they marry out heck they can’t even marry xalimo who live in the west because they’re scared of going to jail they know they’re full of bs against women/ girls it’s engrained in their culture lol typical Somali men is full of misogyny since Somali is patriarchal country/culture. Why would they marry out when they have a whole culture/country that babies them ? Never lets them grow up and give them 16 year olds on supply? The typical farax will never change due to this. That’s why Somali woman marry out more she’s tired of the bs. Only few faraxs get how toxic Somalia is to women and change.

Y'all niggas always flip flop with whoever marries out the most. One day I'm hearing it's xalimos and the next I hear it's somali men. Y'all just want to bash the opposite sex.

Your imiginary kids can identify as what they wish in the west. Recently i saw a human identifying as a dog nobody said anything to that person nor is it their right since we live in the west. Regarding the entitlement part same way any Somali man would defend Somalia they'll gatekeep the lineage it would be foolish for Ilhan Umar too claim her kids are Majerteen when they are Hawiyo same way your kids really wont be accepted by your tool.

The part i want to ask you however is why would you want your kids to be apart of a group of 'losers' when 99% follow the you are what your aboo is? Are you scared of the cunsuriinimo your kids will face and they cant claim that side? I live in an area where alot pale skinned women marry out like Persians and they tend to get assimilated into their husbands community i suppose that wont work for you, so you wish the Somali community too be your dumpster? which frankly i dont believe they'll accept.

Isn't that the goal? Same way people bleach themself some might just wish their kids dont go through the hardship and colourism they did? which i think alot of the Xalimos who marry low value men wish their kids dont look like them.

The older Somali gen had the tighest community where they hanged out with eachother if we compare to other ajnabis the Iraqies dont hang together kurds shia sunnis so on separated. However this is normal there aint a single ajnabi community who will survive the western assimilation.

In my area Latinos, African Americans, and west Africans hang out with each other. The people in their cultures found ways keep the youth in their cultures entertained so they don't have to run away to other cultures.

Worst part is the people she gone marry into will hold same sentiment regarding their women, the man she gone marry, his own sister will be married to their cousin! LMAOO.

Would you say the west are a patriarchal society? If a Somali women married a white man her kids wouldnt even be claimed by that white group because of their skincolour meanwhile Somalis would claim the half white kids with Somali father. So which one here is even worse.

Europeans have historically been the most race conscious population the world has ever known; they don't consider a biracial person to be connected to them in anyway...

The West has been socially engineered (by its elites) to discard the more aggressive forms of patriarchy.

In my area Latinos, African Americans, and west Africans hang out with each other. The people in their cultures found ways keep the youth in their cultures entertained so they don't have to run away to other cultures.
Do you live in an area with a lot of Somalis? In Minnesota Somalis definitely hang out.

Where I live there’s a decent sized community but we don’t hang out as much as they do in MN

I met most of my non-related Somali friends at dugsi or through our parents who were family friends

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Do you live in an area with a lot of Somalis? In Minnesota Somalis definitely hang out.

Where I live there’s a decent sized community but we don’t hang out as much as they do in MN

I met most of my non-related Somali friends at dugsi or through our parents who were family friends

Naw I don't live in an area with a big community sadly. I've visited those areas a lot though such as Minnesota, California and Washington.

I met most of my non related somali friends university. Wasn't expecting to meet any at the one i went to

Latest posts