Somali men should date outside the race

As much as I myself entertain gender wars from time to time. I have to say that this is quite irrelevant at this time.

We are currently as a country under attack from Ethiopia and our sovereignity is under attack. The future of Somalias existence is in question.

There are bigger fish to fry then whether Somali men should divest or not.
I agree I think is high time we stop discussing these type of topics it gets tiring.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Exactly, im forcing my kids into my clan no matter what

Idgaf if they’re half alien from Jupiter. What can an ugly limp wristed Abdi who still lives with hooyo do about it? :westbrookwtf:
But why not embrace his abo side?? Why force him only your culture but not the Dad one.

But why not embrace his abo side?? Why force him only your culture but not the Dad one.
Um, because the child is directly from my body? Not some guy’s? They’re free to embrace their other side, but if the woman that birthed them is Somali, I’d say that’s a stronger claim than some dad who could easily abandon them and their mother :kanyeshrug:

Maternity is more reliable than Paternity

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Um, because the child is directly from my body? Not some guy’s? They’re free to embrace their other side, but if the woman that birthed them is Somali, I’d say that’s a stronger claim than some dad who could easily abandon them and their mother :kanyeshrug:

Maternity is more reliable than Paternity
Did your aboo abandoned you 😢 and it takes two to create baby but islamically the kids follow their father ethnicity and clan

Did your aboo abandoned you 😢 and it takes two to create baby but islamically the kids follow their father ethnicity and clan
Nah mate, I just look at all the pump and dump kids made by faraxs and how they turned out lmaooo

I don't really care what Islam says dude, scientifically children feel closer to their mother than father (who could be anyone, really). Mothers know 100% when a child belongs to them.

Anywho, I'm out of this thread

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Nah mate, I just look at all the pump and dump kids made by faraxs and how they turned out lmaooo

I don't really care what Islam says dude, scientifically children feel closer to their mother than father (who could be anyone, really). Mothers know 100% when a child belongs to them.

Anywho, I'm out of this thread
So let me get this straight you want to have baby from ajnabi then divorce or breakup with him and rise the kid as single mother 😂 yeah the kid will hate you 😂

So let me get this straight you want to have baby from ajnabi then divorce or breakup with him and rise the kid as single mother 😂 yeah the kid will hate you 😂
I don't believe in divorce or single-mother households. Very telling that that's the first thing you think about.

Sorry if that is what you grew up with though. Once I marry, that's it for me. Till death do us part :ohno:

As much as I myself entertain gender wars from time to time. I have to say that this is quite irrelevant at this time.

We are currently as a country under attack from Ethiopia and our sovereignity is under attack. The future of Somalias existence is in question.

There are bigger fish to fry then whether Somali men should divest or not.
Spot on some of this back and forth is funny but we have much more pressing issues at hand ATM 💯

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I don't believe in divorce or single-mother households. Very telling that that's the first thing you think about.

Sorry if that is what you grew up with though. Once I marry, that's it for me. Till death do us part :ohno:
If you going to marry ajnabi you should stop farax bashing, and try to adopt his culture.

Latest posts