Somali natives in Tuuli Guuled defeat Oromo regional police invaders

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
one second, let me assemble those dameers.

I have gotten some. I have most of them blocked though.

@Lovelypriestess @Ak47 @Nikka

Ethiopia stood for African pride and fought against Colonisation.

Somalia stood for Arab bootlicking and begging Arabs.

You can't compare.

I have never been the biggest fan of Ethiopia, but don't ever compare a people with 3000 years of history and civilization to a bunch of nomads with many who claim to be arab bastards.

It's an utter shame.

Shit thread, there’s nothing wrong with Ethiopians stop forcing a beef they’re good people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take your calcaal somewhere else. Most Somalis have no beef with Ethiopians.

You should be blaming the British and not the Ethiopians for your people state.

@NinWero you should just ignore them. I use to get accused of being harari for time. Not like it was bad thing hararis are good folks :obama:

Ethiopia should incorporate Djibouti Awdal Woqooyi Galbeed & the Isaaq part of Sanaag into their county they'd be better treated by Habeshas than Somalia

Laagite

الداروودي
SubxanAllah Somali Region is the only kilil to punish its citizens for defending themselves from Oromia and Afar.

take the afar dude out.
Happy Lets Go GIF by NBA

Waryaa @Abba Sadacha you have the nerve to complain about how we don’t want foreigners in our lands. Tell your fella oromos this is war. Don’t tell me your my “big forehead brother” abaha waas Nacala ku yaal.

Waryaa @Abba Sadacha you have the nerve to complain about how we don’t want foreigners in our lands. Tell your fella oromos this is war. Don’t tell me your my “big forehead brother” abaha waas Nacala ku yaal.

I do not complain, I say, deport them if you must, but calling for the killings of them is wrong and you will be held accountable one day for that, if you do not repent.
From what I am being told, this is the usual war between gerri and jarso. there is no other oromo involved in this.

It is Geri and Jarso. And I thought y’all claim Jarso?

When they’re fighting Jarso are Oromo, when there is peace y’all claim they’re Somali.

This has nothing to do with all Oromos. It’s one clan vs another clan, in which you claim they’re both Somali, so it’s a Somali vs Somali war.

Garaad diinle

 
It is Geri and Jarso. And I thought y’all claim Jarso?

When they’re fighting Jarso are Oromo, when there is peace y’all claim their Somali.

This has nothing to do with all Oromos. It’s one clan vs another clan, in which you claim they’re both Somali, so it’s a Somali vs Somali war.
It's not only in tuuli-guuled. At the same time as this conflict clashes are happening in moyale el kare guradamole erer and nogob.

It's not only in tuuli-guuled. At the same time as this conflict clashes are happening in moyale el kare guradamole erer and nogob.

What’s happening in Moyale? There hasn’t been a clash since 2018. Erer is mainly Gurgura from what I know which is another Oromo speak Somali clan. Tell me where we have actual Oromos fighting Somalis.

and the list of places haven’t had clashes since 2018. We are talking about today, 2023

Garaad diinle

 
What’s happening in Moyale? There hasn’t been a clash since 2018. Erer is mainly Gurgura from what I know which is another Oromo speak Somali clan. Tell me where we have actual Oromos fighting Somalis.

and the list of places haven’t had clashes since 2018. We are talking about today, 2023
It's not me saying that it's the head of border safety of the somali region himself. I can personally confirm the afar clashes that he mentions and this post confirms the tuuli-guuled clashes that he also mentions.
The guy got fired for these comments.

It's not me saying that it's the head of border safety of the somali region himself. I can personally confirm the afar clashes that he mentions and this post confirms the tuuli-guuled clashes that he also mentions.

Doesn’t say anything indicating but I also don’t speak or read Somali.

regardless of this all, whenever there is a Oromo vs Somali issue in this area between jijigga and hararge, it’s usually Jarso and Geri.

Geri are a Somali clan. Jarso are Dir as per Somalis. So it doesn’t make sense why you claim they’re Oromo when the 2 clans fight.

As a people, you need to figure whether Jarso are Somali or Oromo. We know they’re Oromo but many would fight saying they’re Somali(Dir) in origin.

Stop these fabricated headlines to make it seem bigger than it is. 2 small sub clans fighting each other.

Trending

Latest posts