Somali woman fears racist backlash from Lebanese society for marrying a leb man

A lot of muslim women, I’ve noticed, are like that. Very sheltered, naive and fall in love too easily. I think it’s due to all that gender segregation they’re raised with.

never understood the way a lot of Muslims want to get married after two months of talking lol
It's a risky business! I am sorry but you cannot fall in love within two months, specially when it's ajnabi.
I hope it works out for her though, she sounds miskiin. I don't want to judge, but it also sounds like she hasn't had proper male roles in her household, big stretch maybe but women who had male role models growing up tend to have more confidence and make better decisions in life. Studies confirm this.
Not only is she giving her whole self to this dude using words like I am in love with him, but she's also clearly bothered by what others think. It doesn't sound like she's got it all under control.

Marriage should be seen as a business transaction, with both parties investing equal amount of commodity in its many forms(time, money, other sacrifices etc..).

somalis are not racist only to other black groups and even then many disagree with it. somalis are the most welcoming group to ajnabis apart from the madows. somalis prolly like ajnabis more than their own people cut the crap you’ve just seen cunsuriinimo on tiktok inrl this is not a thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is so embarrassing to me. Not her considering marrying an ajanabi but her coming online to ask whether the Lebanese society will be racist and unaccepting of her and any future children.

I hate it when some Somalis adopt this victim mentality and give power to others especially when in this situation, she’s better off than many in Lebanon. Most whom are doing all they can to get out. It annoys my Somali sensibilities. If you have to worry about your children potentially not being accepted, why risk it?

This is so embarrassing to me. Not her considering marrying an ajanabi but her coming online to ask whether the Lebanese society will be racist and unaccepting of her and any future children.

I hate it when some Somalis adopt this victim mentality and give power to others especially when in this situation, she’s better off than many in Lebanon. Most whom are doing all they can to get out. It annoys my Somali sensibilities. If you have to worry about your children potentially not being accepted, why risk it?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
View attachment 338390https://www.reddit.com/r/lebanon/s/THk5RGypvI
I was disappointed to find out how racist Lebanese people a few years ago.

Honestly only Arab women I would date are Palestinians, sudani, and maybe a westernized yemeni.
The rest I don't really care for. Plus there's only a certain type of non black women I would date. They would have to be super liberal and not as cultured since the cultured types tend to have more racist families.

Also ngl ever since I became childfree laiss stories like this always looked crazy to me. There are hundreds of stories of people entering interracial relationships and still having to deal with racism.
There are men in women that are willing to have kids with someone that has a racist family :mjlol: .

10/10 the kids usually always prefer to identify with their black side more because of the racism they experience from their non black side. It's honestly a cursed existence.

Kisame

VIP

Have y'all seen the 90 day fiance show???

There are American women that are pretty desperate for love and are willing to marry a guy overseas.

She's probably just desperate and struggled to find love in America.

There are American women that are pretty desperate for love and are willing to marry a guy overseas.

The Leb guy is an American working there lol like herself. Read the story first.

Kisame

VIP
Yes racism is an issue everywhere but some societies are worse then others you must admit

I don’t generalize any race or nationality we can agree to disagree everyone has their own experiences

Arab societies don't seem appealing to live in as an interracial couples. Outside of the west interracial couples are hard to find. Most people only marry and date their own kind.
As an ir couple you will always stick out in non westernized countries.

Nothin to do with ”naive”. The guy want passport , the girls want lightskin kids. Match made in heaven.
Arab societies don't seem appealing to live in as an interracial couples. Outside of the west interracial couples are hard to find. Most people only marry and date their own kind.
As an ir couple you will always stick out in non westernized countries.
IR only makes sense if ur a white women or a black liberal person marrying a western people who tend to be quite accepting if you are like them in terms of beliefs and behaviour.

100% the guys who move back home tend to be losers in most case, never seen a succesful immigrant kid move back home just the bums.
That contradict itself tho? How can u belief system that promotrs bein exclusive but then practise inclusivety bc of your culture??? I just think Somalis just like all black people are very welcoming to lighter shaded people, this is a thing in all cultures tbh.

Kisame

VIP
@Laiss @Xoriyo @caanoshaah @Angelina @MangoM

I'm surprised no one else is mentioning this elephant in the room. Bro we got a bunch of extremely dumb and naive religious chicks.

I've seen them exist online and irl.
Online I saw vids of them rushing to meet Ali dawah, and even them fan girling over that Abu Taymiyyah nigga.

You can easily find these women on tiktok live everyday throughout the week. They aren't hard to spot.

I'm surprised no one else is mentioning this elephant in the room. Bro we got a bunch of extremely dumb and naive religious chicks.

Online I saw vids of them rushing to meet Ali dawah, and even them fan girling over that Abu Taymiyyah nigga.

You can easily find these women on tiktok live everyday throughout the week. They aren't hard to spot.

Last edited:
I took time off to focus on my summer courses I’m back and better :denzelnigga:
Lebense Arabs are some of the worst racists in the Middle East they’re straight up admitting it in the replies lol
I’ve met a few of them when i was living in South Africa not only are they racist but ignorant,the good thing is they never crossed our lanes as Somali w returned the energy

cadaan families are easier to deal with than lebanese and palestinians. any somali who knows their extreme racism and still marries from them is taking a massive risk. if you want to risk dealing with arab KKK members its your fault.
What happened to our pride since when did a bunch of desert rats start looking down on us,our forefathers must be rolling in their graves to see the state of the younger generation.

Western arab women go too filthy rich places like dubai qatar to find love, others go work in refuge camps in poor country like lebanon to find one. Btw lebanon 4k gdp per capita vs djibouti 3,1k gdp per capita do arab western women go djibouti by themself???🤣 walee how low dis group has sunken,

Ye somali culture dont care about their daughters unlike other muslim group who ties their dignity to their daughters/woman folk one of the rsn we got the worst women in the muslim community n we keep seein stores of women in hijab who do crazy stuff bc they were never taught akhlaaq.

this however will be changed with gen Z who all go salafi mosque and the dayyouthnimo in the somali culture will be erased.

Ye n somali men love j@r@er women, arab men love dark skinned east african women. Kumbaya!

as i said its very telling the girl is not ”worried” about her family but his👍🏿👍🏿 what an cheap commodity some have become.

the more we hear ab this new gen easily accesible group the more disgusted i get.
Don’t worry after coming to her senses she’ll settle for a miskeen farah where she’ll never show him true love like how she shows to these Lebanese guy