Somali women have kids just to have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women who have 9,10,11 kids are the most miserable women ever, not in a y miserable just sad miserable ( you know what, unless you're menace, you understand the meaning of miserable) They have kids just to have kids, they have no goals, no structure, no hope. Just pop out kids who mostly turn out to be terrorists, gang bangers, rapists and overral moryaans ( not Hutu moryaans, the other moryaan). The kids also become miserable with lives, can you blame them?, they never get to have fun. They're dragged to school 5 days and the two days they were supposed to be kids and play freely they're waken up at dawn and dragged to dugsi. Most of these kids start to resent their parents, culture. Sometimes they feel as if they were accidents ( most of them are not planned, Somalis don't know what birth control is). I hope this generation and the future generations of parents do better.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somali parents need to do way more. Be a soccer mum, go to your daughters ballet, take them out for a day for ice skating instead of letting them loose in a public park full of dogs and pigeons. Ask them how was school instead of blaming them for taking too long to come out for home time.

The things are worst in back home, dad described to me the family structure (in north or south of Somalia) the mothers are selling tomatoes/khat/banana at local market. fathers are working in morning and drinking tea & khaat at evening. The male youth will either join al kebab/streets gangs /or tahriib. As for girls, they stay home and do the housework & babysit their siblings. Dad said that nobody takes care of the youth or guides them.

For a somali women, you sure do shit on other Somali women. From calling their jilbabs tents to now calling the miserables for having children that you are not helping them raise by the way. What are they doing wrong? Why are you so invested in their lives and their choices? Why don't you collaborate with abdijohnson next time.

Somali women who have 9,10,11 kids are the most miserable women ever, not in a y miserable just sad miserable ( you know what, unless you're menace, you understand the meaning of miserable) They have kids just to have kids, they have no goals, no structure, no hope. Just pop out kids who mostly turn out to be terrorists, gang bangers, rapists and overral moryaans ( not Hutu moryaans, the other moryaan). The kids also become miserable with lives, can you blame them?, they never get to have fun. They're dragged to school 5 days and the two days they were supposed to be kids and play freely they're waken up at dawn and dragged to dugsi. Most of these kids start to resent their parents, culture. Sometimes they feel as if they were accidents ( most of them are not planned, Somalis don't know what birth control is). I hope this generation and the future generations of parents do better.
Just because your mother is miserable does not mean every Somali mother with 9,10, 11 kids is miserable. Stop projecting your life onto other peoples' lives. I don't meant to attack you in any way, but you deserved my response in a learning manner.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I see your point. But, we shouldn't care also long as they're not on any kind of welfare and those kids don't turn into criminals disturbing the civilization. Let them be miserable since they wanted to have those damn kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Just because your mother is miserable does not mean every Somali mother with 9,10, 11 kids is miserable. Stop projecting your life onto other peoples' lives. I don't meant to attack you in any way, but you deserved my response in a learning manner.
My mother is an educated Somali woman. She was smart enough to invest time into her kids, she had goals to meet and structure. Just because your uneducated ignorant mother didn't spend time with you doesn't mean you have to bring my mother into this. Go get a hug from your mother. I'm not projecting anything, everyone with brain cells have noticed this. Stop trying to shut people who are trying to change our culture for the better.

Gibiin-Udug

I see your point. But, we shouldn't care also long as they're not on any kind of welfare and those kids don't turn into criminals disturbing the civilization. Let them be miserable since they wanted to have those damn kids.
The women who I'm talking about are all on welfare. No educated woman are like that.

Gibiin-Udug

For a somali women, you sure do shit on other Somali women. From calling their jilbabs tents to now calling the miserables for having children that you are not helping them raise by the way. What are they doing wrong? Why are you so invested in their lives and their choices? Why don't you collaborate with abdijohnson next time.

Why are you offended? I'm speaking the truth, yes the big Jilbaab is a tent. I am actually helping raise those kids since I'm a tax payer and they all take funds from the government who take away my hard earned money. I think I've every right to be talking about this. As a tax payer you should be mad too but you probably work in halal meat and get under the table cash!

My mother is an educated Somali woman. She was smart enough to invest time into her kids, she had goals to meet and structure. Just because your uneducated ignorant mother didn't spend time with you doesn't mean you have to bring my mother into this. Go get a hug from your mother. I'm not projecting anything, everyone with brain cells have noticed this. Stop trying to shut people who are trying to change our culture for the better.
So, if a woman has 9,10,11 kids as you put it, it means "she's not educated" and "she is not smart enough to invest time into her kids" right? So, according to you, every Somali mother with 9,10,11 kids has no goals to meet and structure, right? :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Somali parents need to do way more. Be a soccer mum, go to your daughters ballet, take them out for a day for ice skating instead of letting them loose in a public park full of dogs and pigeons. Ask them how was school instead of blaming them for taking too long to come out for home time.
You're absolutely right. They should invest time into their kids, sign them up to soccer, piano lessons, tennis practice.

Gibiin-Udug

So, if a woman has 9,10,11 kids as you put it, it means "she's not educated" and "she is not smart enough to invest time into her kids" right? So, according to you, every Somali mother with 9,10,11 kids has no goals to meet and structure, right? :lol:
No educated woman will pop out 9,10,11 kids. Kids want attention and love. Why do you think every teenager is either gang banging, joining terrorist groups or is in jail. Stop being dumb for a second and think of ways to change the Somali community and culture for the better instead of getting butt hurt about other people's concerns.

No educated woman will pop out 9,10,11 kids. Kids want attention and love. Why do you think every teenager is either bang banging, joining terrorist groups or is in jail. Stop being dumb for a second and think of ways to change the Somali community and culture for the better instead of getting butt hurt about other people's concerns.
No educated woman will pop out 9,10,11 kids? :wtf: Do you even read what you write? f*ck it! I'm going to loose braincells if I continue conversing with you. Continue with your irrational generalization in an attempt to make yourself feel that much better.

Gibiin-Udug

No educated woman will pop out 9,10,11 kids? :wtf: Do you even read what you write? f*ck it! I'm going to loose braincells if I continue conversing with you. Continue with your irrational generalization in an attempt to make yourself feel that much better.
Loose? You didn't have brain cells to begin with sweetheart. Click the X on your upper right screen.

Why are you offended? I'm speaking the truth, yes the big Jilbaab is a tent. I am actually helping raise those kids since I'm a tax payer and they all take funds from the government who take away my hard earned money. I think I've every right to be talking about this. As a tax payer you should be mad too but you probably work in halal meat and get under the table cash!
I work at a halal meat? And you consider yourself educated. Waa yaab. Why are you getting so defensive when criticized but feel entitled and as your right to bash women who have many children and those who wear the big jilbab?

Your tax dollars? Kinda like it probably raised you...you know you being from Minnesota and all(the caydh state).

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Let's keep it real, there is no way someone with even average U.S income($55,000) can raise 9 children who are all under 18. Also studies have proven that women with higher education tend to have lesser kids. Come man, this not Somalia. You're crazy if you're okay with Somali couples coming to west and popping out 5+ kids and they all have nice comfortable lives. Looking at the average Somali income(22,000) and welfare rate 60% - that's hell. Look, I know a hand full of Somali families who have 5+ kids and things aren't going good saxib. So can't be defending this crap. Like I said above, if they have a dad and aren't on welfare and have a family structure, that's fine. The Mormons do it.

Loose? You didn't have brain cells to begin with sweetheart. Click the X on your upper right screen.
Idol, if you ran 3 days a week. Stop eating burgers, fries and milk shake, then maybe, just maybe, you might have a chance in having a relationship.

Gibiin-Udug

I work at a halal meat? And you consider yourself educated. Waa yaab. Why are you getting so defensive when criticized but feel entitled and as your right to bash women who have many children and those who wear the big jilbab?

Your tax dollars? Kinda like it probably raised you...you know you being from Minnesota and all(the caydh state).
Yes I'm from Minnesota but I never had caydh in my whole life. But weren't you also a fob was raised in San Diego, you probably grew up on it since you're so offended. Did I touch a nerve though?

Somali parents in the diaspora are lazy/bad parents, at least in western countries. If that wasn't the case, Somalis wouldn't be getting such horrible stats everywhere. It all starts at home. But those women simply don't know any better, every body they know behaves in the same way, so I can't see the point in complaining about them where none of them actually are to see it.

Gibiin-Udug

Idol, if you ran 3 days a week. Stop eating burgers, fries and milk shake, then maybe, just maybe, you might have a chance in having a relationship.
Awwwww you're resorting to personal attacks. First of all sweetheart the person who told you this which I'm started to think all of you losers rehearse this by now, sweety I'm not the one who's offended by this topic. Come up with better insults. I can run circles around you anytime, and I've got better body than you or your whole qabiil. Go practice more insults to hurl at me because that was laughable.

P.s

Didn't you say you were leaving? Why come back with a 3rd grader insults. :chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending