Somali women have kids just to have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Somali women who have 9,10,11 kids are the most miserable women ever, not in a y miserable just sad miserable ( you know what, unless you're menace, you understand the meaning of miserable) They have kids just to have kids, they have no goals, no structure, no hope. Just pop out kids who mostly turn out to be terrorists, gang bangers, rapists and overral moryaans ( not Hutu moryaans, the other moryaan). The kids also become miserable with lives, can you blame them?, they never get to have fun. They're dragged to school 5 days and the two days they were supposed to be kids and play freely they're waken up at dawn and dragged to dugsi. Most of these kids start to resent their parents, culture. Sometimes they feel as if they were accidents ( most of them are not planned, Somalis don't know what birth control is). I hope this generation and the future generations of parents do better.
Aaaaawww...
Did Hooyo give too much attention to your good-for-nothing brothers and cast you aside?
Miskeeeen..:meleshame::kendrickcry:

You're pathetic Wallahi, generalizing Somali moms? Really?
Go sort out your mommy issues.
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron::damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali parents in the diaspora are lazy/bad parents, at least in western countries. If that wasn't the case, Somalis wouldn't be getting such horrible stats everywhere. It all starts at home. But those women simply don't know any better, every body they know behaves in the same way, so I can't see the point in complaining about them where none of them actually are to see it.
You're right. We should be listing ways to educate them but people want to get offended because their parents were too busy to give them attention and love @Kalshaale :umad:

Gibiin-Udug

Aaaaawww...
Did Hooyo give too much attention to your good-for-nothing brothers and cast you aside?
Miskeeeen..:meleshame::kendrickcry:

You're pathetic Wallahi, generalizing Somali moms? Really?
Go sort out your mommy issues.
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron::damn:
:what::what1:

do you even know how to read, I'm starting to think all of these people who are offended by my topic were unplanned, attention deprived, unloved, government fund raised. They're all coming out of the woodworks. :umad:

Awwwww you're resorting to personal attacks. First of all sweetheart the person who told you this which I'm started to think all of you losers rehearse this by now, sweety I'm not the one who's offended by this topic. Come up with better insults. I can run circles around you anytime, and I've got better body than you or your whole qabiil. Go practice more insults to hurl at me because that was laughable.

P.s

Didn't you say you were leaving? Why come back with a 3rd grader insults. :chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:
I am not insulting you. I actually care about you. I like you and I think you need an honest feedback.

Yes I'm from Minnesota but I never had caydh in my whole life. But weren't you also a fob was raised in San Diego, you probably grew up on it since you're so offended. Did I touch a nerve though?
I was here in 1992 so calling me a fob isnt going to hit a nerve. It is funny how you are getting angry over couple questions I asked but think it is okay to insult women your mother's age calling them names. Have you no manners?

Minnesota is infamous for caydh so if you grew up there the odds of you having being raised on caydh is greater than the odds that you were not.

Anyways I am out.
Enjoy.

Gibiin-Udug

I am not insulting you. I actually care about you. I like you and I think you need an honest feedback.
:what1:

Go love your mother and care for her. Infact go get a job and buy her something, you seem unstable, I can't fathom anyone hiring unstable baboon. :umad:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
:what::what1:

do you even know how to read, I'm starting to think all of these people who are offended by my topic were unplanned, attention deprived, unloved, government fund raised. They're all coming out of the woodworks. :umad:
I mean you have no life to a point where you start talking about other people's kids?
I don't get you sweet cheeks.:comeon:

Gibiin-Udug

I was here in 1992 so calling me a fob isnt going to hit a nerve. It is funny how you are getting angry over couple questions I asked but think it is okay to insult women your mother's age calling them names. Have you no manners?

Minnesota is infamous for caydh so if you grew up there the odds of you having being raised on caydh is greater than the odds that you were not.

Anyways I am out.
Enjoy.
You've been here since 92 and you recently learned how to string along coherent sentences. HA! But seriously not everyone who grew up in Minnesota gets government funds. When did I insult these women? I called them miserable because I think they're miserable as in unhappy with their lives. Learn the meaning of miserable first. I should have put your name in the bracket instead of menace!

:what1:

Go love your mother and care for her. Infact go get a job and buy her something, you seem unstable, I can't fathom anyone hiring unstable baboon. :umad:
No amount of Coli will help you cover up your miserable life dear. You need help and I am here to help you, my kind and beloved Somali sister. You are what psychologists refer to as "Abnormal Disassociation." You live in a bubble you've created out of the figment of your imagination. You have turned many Somali-based forums as your very own little room, where you can fart and sneeze as you please without any repercussions. It's your lucky day, today is not your day of reckoning. I will be your fitness trainer via online.

Gibiin-Udug

@Kalshaale I think this is the most attention you ever got in your entire existence, I bet you're savoring every second of it. You sound unstable and deranged. I will pray for you.

:pachah1:

@Kalshaale I think this is the most attention you ever got in your entire existence, I bet you're savoring every second of it. You sound unstable and deranged. I will pray for you.

:pachah1:
Define attention. In fact, do you know the definition of "unstable". I've noticed you've used it twice in the wrong context. :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Define attention. In fact, do you know the definition of "unstable". I've noticed you've used it twice in the wrong context. :lol:
I definitely hit a nerve didn't I? Don't overdose on the attention you're receiving. Your life line in this site will be cut short, You're lucky I'm charitable and I actually care about the mentally challenged people. Tell me which part of my OP made you feel some type of way? :pachah1:

Speaking of unstable, how many nicks do you have? :mjlol:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
No amount of Coli will help you cover up your miserable life dear. You need help and I am here to help you, my kind and beloved Somali sister. You are what psychologists refer to as "Abnormal Disassociation." You live in a bubble you've created out of the figment of your imagination. You have turned many Somali-based forums as your very own little room, where you can fart and sneeze as you please without any repercussions. It's your lucky day, today is not your day of reckoning. I will be your fitness trainer via online.
Let's teach this doociiil some manners.

I definitely hit a nerve didn't I? Don't overdose the attention you're receiving. You're lucky I'm charitable and I actually care about the mentally challenged people. Tell me which part of my OP made you feel some type of way? :pachah1:

Speaking of unstable, how many nicks do you have? :mjlol:
Tupac and Jordan will not assist you. I will make sure you end up wearing size 7 by the time we are finish. I will make sure to eliminate the Precious in you. This is for your own well being dear.

Gibiin-Udug

Tupac and Jordan will not assist you. I will make sure you end up wearing size 7 by the time we are finish. I will make sure to eliminate the Precious in you. This is for your own well being dear.
Loooooooool I guess every great female forumer is fat according to you irrelevant bums. :chrisfreshhah:

You caught me Duchess is not Queen buuq, I'm actually Queen Buuq.

Now tell me how many nicks do you have on this site, you irrelevant , :russ:

Loooooooool I guess every great female forumer is fat according to you irrelevant bums. :chrisfreshhah:

You caught me @Duchess is not Queen buuq, I'm actually Queen Buuq.

Now tell me how many nicks do you have on this site, you irrelevant , :russ:
Make sure you wake up 430 A.M. I will be awaiting for you at the 24-hour fitness near you with a glass of spinach for you. We will utilize the sauna and make sure you sweat your black ass at least 2 gallons of pure greasy sweat. I guarantee you, with my vision and the love I got for you, you will be posting pictures of yourself in every damn Somali forum.

Gibiin-Udug

Make sure you wake up 430 A.M. I will be awaiting for you at the 24-hour fitness near you with a glass of spinach for you. We will utilize the sauna and make sure you sweat your black ass at least 2 gallons of pure greasy sweat. I guarantee you, with my vision and the love I got for you, you will be posting pictures of yourself in every damn Somali forum.
Looooooooooooooooooooool

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Talk about projection. Since I'm a pescetarian I will set up a healthy nutrious meal plan for you. Just pm me. I'm charitable. You don't have to suffer alone. You seem you're also suffering mentally.

Looooooooooooooooooooool

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Talk about projection. Since I'm a pescetarian I will set up a healthy nutrious meal plan for you. Just pm me. I'm charitable. You don't have to suffer alone. You seem you're also suffering mentally.
That's good. We can help each other. I like that. You see, you're not a bad person, you just want to be perceived as a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending