Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
All Somali men do is stare, stare and stare some more.
I specifically stopped going to Somali stores or malls or cafes or even restaurants long ago for this reason! Creepy asf! It’s like at least say hi you weirdos. I especially hate standing in line with bunch of faraaxs, you feel dozens of eyes staring at you from every angle #shivers!

I specifically stopped going to Somali stores or malls or cafes or even restaurants long ago for this reason! Creepy asf! It’s like at least say hi you weirdos. I especially hate standing in line with bunch of faraaxs, you feel dozens of eyes staring at you from every angle #shivers!
You wouldn’t say that if it was madhow in place of those farah. Madhow could be pedophiles or drug dealers but these xalimo will cap for them no matter what. Even those poor innocent farah in the line waiting for their coffee can’t get away from the wrath of the hateful halimo. It’s best we part ways since we aren’t compatible. Why force something that’s not working? You get your madhows and we get our cadaans, Arabs and Asians.

Nothing we do will ever please western xalimo. Even when we get educated they still ask for a bit of gangster. There is no wining with these ethnic women.

Last edited:
You wouldn’t say that if it was madhow in place of those farah. Madhow could be pedophiles or drug dealers but these xalimo will cap for them no matter what. Even those poor innocent farah in the line waiting for their coffee can’t get away from the wrath of the hateful halimo. It’s best we part ways since we aren’t compatible. Why force something that’s not working? You get your madhows and we get our cadaans, Arabs and Asians.

Nothing we do will ever please western xalimo.
In your case I encourage abdiexit. No halimo should deal with this level of calacal. May you find your Arab queen who’ll also pay your bills :mjlol:

Somalis are already arabs tho where is the logic:umwhat:
giphy.gif

You wouldn’t say that if it was madhow in place of those farah. Madhow could be pedophiles and drug dealers but these xalimo will cap for them no matter what.
Don’t see what madow being drug dealers or pedophiles(btw there are plenty of Somali men guilty of both)has to do with pointing out that faraaxs stare? Besides why do you care since you find trannies hotter than biological women or as you put it “menstruating women”? Cajeeb.

And @mr steal your naag shouldn’t chip in either since according to him Somali women are 3rd rate.

Neither of you should be talking really! None of your biz whether I like or hate Somali, madow or jiin guys. Keep it moving weirdos.

@mr steal your naag

Well if we’re behind cadaans and Arabs, than you’re far behind cadaans, Arabs, Madows, other Africans, Asians...not even exaggerating! We’re just too empathetic to call it out on your face. Besides I 100% support you marrying out. Just keep xalimo outta your mouth.
giphy.gif

Edit: dude deleted his comment after I replied 😂

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
@mr steal your naag

Well if we’re behind cadaans and Arabs, than you’re far behind cadaans, Arabs, Madows, other Africans, Asians and Indians...not even exaggerating! We’re just too empathetic to call it out on your face. Besides 100% support you in marrying. Just keep xalimo outta your mouth.
giphy.gif

Edit: dude deleted his comment after I replied 😂
You both sound ciyaal insulting each other with middle school insult pattern up

Trending