Somalia’s population hits 19 million

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
That would be funny ngl a dumarland vs DNN war with terms and conditions relaxed for 24 hours.

This forum is missing rad fems
lol dumarlanders kill me.
these freaks are literal irl losers with severe mental issues I’d appreciate it if they’d just stop interacting with me 😭 also, peep how the ones that stay coming for me are from the uk

If we had a bunch of chronically online rad fems on here causing havoc these niggas wouldn't be able to fight back.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

If we had a bunch of chronically online rad fems on here causing havoc these niggas wouldn't be able to fight back.
This used to be the case, then I came along, I encouraged the red pill content under the guise of many accounts, I am solely responsible for the persecution of radical feminists on this forum and their white Knights including yourself.....

we also need ex Muslims both males and women. I’ll make a new burner & make a post on xsomalian later

This used to be the case, then I came along, I encouraged the red pill content under the guise of many accounts, I am solely responsible for the persecution of radical feminists on this forum and their white Knights including yourself.....
Ain’t you 17? Respect your elders lil nigga
Step Die GIF

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
we also need ex Muslims both males and women. I’ll make a new burner & make a post on xsomalian later
You gonna flood the site with ajanabis 😭 the general section would just turn into constant religious debate which is the most annoying type of arguments.

Sa_Male

I'm an agnostic-atheist. I can't say for sure if there's a creator, but I know Islam and the other two Abrahamics aren't it. Maybe there's a higher deity, maybe there isn't. 🤷🏽‍♀️
And your just happy not knowing

And your just happy not knowing
I'm going with the flow for now. I'm interested in pre-Islamic monotheistic Somali/Cushitic belief systems other than Waaqism. If yall have any book recommendations, let me know. Ik Ra worship was a thing + ancestor worship of sorts if I recall correctly

Sa_Male

I'm going with the flow for now. I'm interested in pre-Islamic monotheistic Somali/Cushitic belief systems other than Waaqism. If yall have any book recommendations, let me know. Ik Ra worship was a thing + ancestor worship of sorts if I recall correctly
You may be going with the flow now but that isn't a long term solution. I recommend you look at all religions objectively, if you seek the truth you will find it, especially if you do believe in a God if you're agnostic you can't assume you can be created and not guided.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I'm an agnostic-atheist. I can't say for sure if there's a creator, but I know Islam and the other two Abrahamics aren't it. Maybe there's a higher deity, maybe there isn't. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Do you believe in life after death? Or any type of retribution like karma?

Correct number is 30 million total
19 million somalis in main Somalia
7 million in Occupied West Somalia (Ogadenia)
3 million in NFD
1 million in Djibouti

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You really didn't do much tbh. Most of the older ones just aged out and moved on with life.

The younger ones just aren't active on Somali forums. If laiss could poach some of the ladies from TikTok, twitter and other platforms than y'all are cooked. Majority of you young niggas simply aren't smart enough to debate with most of them.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You gaal folks are funny.

If you are gaal and interact with your fellow somalis, deep down, you truly believe in Allah. Why else interact with people who wholeheartedly believe in Allah SWT.

I suggest you guys to repent, its never too late. @Kisame invite gaals here, there is a high likelyhood interacting with their ethnic kin will turn them normal.