Somalia’s population hits 19 million

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I’ve got more of a chance finding a million dollars in a suitcase on a morning walk than this ever happening
What happening? Somalia being stable or somalia being able to sustain a population of 100 million. Genuinely curious on why you think that way. Somalia is untapped in every resource, we need structure a real working government to help somalis succeed im serious

Do you even understand what you wrote? How does anyone take you seriously

Somalia is not mostly arid, it is undeveloped. Future governments will need to put the population to work and industrialize and take advantage of our vast lands. We absolutely have the right amount of resources to support a population of 100+ million people. Its about management.
You’re mental stop interacting with me. What is it with you people? I’ve asked a few of you to stop interacting with me & my posts yet you still won’t what part of leave me alone don’t you freaks understand ?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
You’re mental stop interacting with me. What is it with you people? I’ve asked a few of you to stop interacting with me & my posts yet you still won’t what part of leave me alone don’t you freaks understand ?
Hover on my profile name, then go ahead and click ignore if you feel my responses towards you are to difficult to handle

Hover on my profile name, then go ahead and click ignore if you feel my responses towards you are to difficult to handle
I think you have serious mental issues. Deal with them and leave me alone. The fact that you weirdos stay singling me out the only ex-muslim woman here, while ignoring the men, says it all. Hawada iga baxa.

Your mental stop interacting with me. What is it with you people? I’ve asked a few of you to stop interacting with me & my posts yet you still won’t what part of leave me alone don’t you freaks understand ?
You talk absolute drivel, you have to get checked and hounded for it.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The west shutting down borders and with AI and automation improvements you won’t need mass cheap labor from abroad in distant future

. The east never really accepted immigrants and leave you in limbo and no future. Somalia headed for bad place huge population with arid land with limited resources and no economic opportunity. This recipe for lots of bloodshed and destabilization
I have to disagree, we have considerable resources, E.V are a gimmick, petrol cars will continue to exist into the future, we have oil, natural gas, gypsum, iron ore, copper, gold, kaolin, limestone, quartz, silica sand, tantalum, tin, and uranium, just to name a few, we could easily get our economy up but with the politicians we have who needs enemies.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
I'm an opinionated, openly ex-Muslim woman. They dislike me on that basis alone.
aBo5KxK5_700w_0.jpg

Trending