Somalia and ethiopia living standards

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
No it comes from works and deeds of the Somalis which contains every narrative about the foundation of muqdishu from it being founded by qawmul tubba to the famous myth about the crippled man and the gold.
Whats the myth about the crippled man and the gold?

Come to think of it. Why exactly does somali have lowest hdi in africa. If we're talking urbanization and electrification were in the middle upper range. I also suspect education quality in somalia is better than a lot of countries in africa due to the fact that teachers teach in mainly somali. Especially when you consider their sre reports that 90% of 10 years old can't read in several of these countries. I just checked congos hdi while also very low is like .480 compared to somalia .380. But only 9% of peope in the congo have acess to electricity. And apparently over 46% of the pouplation lives in cites?

Whats the myth about the crippled man and the gold?
A crippled man and his wife slaughter the camel that carries him to feed holy men, after the holy men leave the wife discovers red gold wrapped in the skin of the slaughtered, she screams out Xamar (red gold) to her husband and the city is named Xamar.

Probably Ali Baba knock-off :hemad:
jees jeeska jooji . This is a serious thread so leave the childishness at the door

Come to think of it. Why exactly does somali have lowest hdi in africa. If we're talking urbanization and electrification were in the middle upper range. I also suspect education quality in somalia is better than a lot of countries in africa due to the fact that teachers teach in mainly somali. Especially when you consider their sre reports that 90% of 10 years old can't read in several of these countries. I just checked congos hdi while also very low is like .480 compared to somalia .380. But only 9% of peope in the congo have acess to electricity. And apparently over 46% of the pouplation lives in cites?
Somali government makes itself look worse than it is so it can access and steal more aid.

Somali government makes itself look worse than it is so it can access and steal more aid.
I thought that claim was b.s at first but now I'm somehwat starting to belive it. It's probably also due to the fact that somalia suffers drought that causes starvation. These countries while they might be worse in other indicators. But they don't suffer from mass starvation like we do.

This photo sums up we second behind Kenya in electrification.

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 22
Somali politicians and foreign NGOs, are the worst thing that happened to Somali statistics.
They are the ones who manipulate information, and exploit our people to get money. Not all, but a good number are probably on the psycho scale. Tuugo weeye and they have no xishood about doing tuugsi, or shaming the Somali name abroad.

That's why I refuse to visit any Somali embassy abroad, I cannot tolerate the ceeb, dayac and whatever shameless activities they are engaged in.

Trending