Somalia and ethiopia living standards

It’s a well known fact, I also saw a trusted Karanle on Twitter saying they met his son who confirmed it. I also remember seeing footage of him at a Karanle meeting, can you explain what an Oromo would be doing there?

Forget to mention during Selassie time a lot of Karanle Hawiye in Bale also supported the Bale revolt of the early 60s with men and weapons and made deals with Aden Abdulle and General Daud to get support from Somalia they used Karanle contacts. History repeats itself when Europeans first came to explore Imay in 1891 the Karanle sent letters to the Abgaal to prepare an army incase of an invasion.
1729457171638.png

I’m pretty sure that @Daadhi Tarree is 48% Somali if I remember correctly, a lot of Rayituu are Hawiye and Ogaden in origin. The assimilation is not only with Afran Qallo but also with Arsi, although Arsi and Somalis rarely have any problems.
That is true. Arsi are the second biggest Oromo clan in that region but they almost never fight Somalis.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
That is true. Arsi are the second biggest Oromo clan in that region but they almost never fight Somalis.
Cause they are heavily intermixed with Somalis.

In the 1940s the Arsi Oromo with the people of Bale province joined the Harari Kulub movement an affiliate of the Somali Youth League that peacefully opposed Amhara Christian domination of Hararghe. The Ethiopian government brutally suppressed the ethno-religious movement using violence.

Cause they are heavily intermixed with Somalis.

In the 1940s the Arsi Oromo with the people of Bale province joined the Harari Kulub movement an affiliate of the Somali Youth League that peacefully opposed Amhara Christian domination of Hararghe. The Ethiopian government brutally suppressed the ethno-religious movement using violence.
Not so that they are heavily intermixed, most of them would score 100% Oromo but they have affiliations with Somalis, mostly common interests and they aren’t cawaans who steal land for the sake of it.

Trending