Somalia and ethiopia living standards

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Not so that they are heavily intermixed, most of them would score 100% Oromo but they have affiliations with Somalis, mostly common interests and they aren’t cawaans who steal land for the sake of it.
The mixture is ancient they would show up as Oromo now, but the paternal and maternal haplogroups will survive, same goes for the Ittu, not all Oromos are the same.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
well too bad i took a dna test and i’m 100 percent somali
Okay abel we believe you now get on the truck please.
Naturi Naughton Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yep, before 90% of Somalis ever stepped foot in Ethiopia, there was us. The first Somalis in dhir daba. Oromo language is useful for hiding from enemy Somali clans that want to seek revenge. But It’s enemies on both sides. Gaajo geljire that steel cattle, burn down crops, and ransack tuulo’s. On the other side there’s galla qurun who renaming everything gurgura, land grabbing, and took the dir capital from its original owners. We are lost people like harar. Dumb clannist somalis who interject their ideals even against a common enemy like Ethiopia in 77 war cost some Somalis everything, and others like karanle who survived everything Somalis and gaalo threw at them came out on top. As a consequence a lot of my clan was assimilated with Oromo. Though not all. I can confidently say I’m Somali. With the height and looks to prove it:trumpsmirk:
Galla baa tahay

It’s very difficult to prevent humans that border one another from getting married. Throughout the world people that share borders have been shown to also share genetic ties even if their cultures/languages might differ. @Daadhi Tarree is Arsi (Rayitu) but is like 40%+ Somali. ]@Pastoralist is Gurgura with an Oromo grandmother and 23&me even showed it.[/B]

The problem lies with FGS. If Somalia 🇸🇴 can get it’s act together and function properly then we won’t be having these immigration problems.
This is qarxis :damn:@Pastoralist I knew there was something strange about you :notsureif:
Season 5 Oops GIF by NBC

By cost metrics, Ethiopia is more expensive. The prices for cars are ridiculously high.

This car costs 160,000 USD:
View attachment 346009

That is more than double the price of what it costs in any Western country.

A relatively decent 3-room flat in Addis Ababa costs the same as a western one. When measured proportionally to the earnings of the average Ethiopian, the prices are getting too imbalanced before they reach the mid-range development. Ethiopia is choking its economy by design.
This has to be due to what they did to their currency this summer. They essentially cut it in half and that probably increased imports to astronomical levels. Under the old exchange rate, this vehicle would only cost about 70k USD.

really i didn’t know that, i know they were part of constructing zeila, but not much information on them online,
There was a madigan subclan that lived in the south but according to myth they killed a sheikh and a beast from the sea ate them. They used to be one of the largest clans in the past

Last edited:

Trending