Somalia population density map (relief web)

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
You can be in the bush and not see another person for days. I noticed this in K5 and neighbouring area. Darod lands are especially empty.

Somalia as a whole is not a dense country by any means but it really is a wasteland between the Shabelle and western SL. Boosaaso area is a slight exception but there’s pretty much nothing going on in that region besides that.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Somalia as a whole is not a dense country by any means but it really is a wasteland between the Shabelle and western SL. Boosaaso area is a slight exception but there’s pretty much nothing going on in that region besides that.
Bari 1million Manshallah not much different waqooyi galbed🙏🏽🙏🏽 Manshallah puntland population is 2.5 million without sool and sanaag 🇸🇱🙏🏽
IMG_7786.jpeg

Bari 1million Manshallah not much different waqooyi galbed🙏🏽🙏🏽 Manshallah puntland population is 2.5 million without sool and sanaag 🇸🇱🙏🏽
Yeah I didn’t know Boosaaso was that big. For some reason you only ever hear diaspora PLers talk about Garowe. Why Garowe over Boosaaso?

Meanwhile Xamar population is about as much as Bari + Nugaal + Mudug or the two shabelles and Hiiraan and we’re not even allowed to choose our district commissioners let alone the mayor. Subhanallah man 😭😭😭

Yeah I didn’t know Boosaaso was that big. For some reason you only ever hear diaspora PLers talk about Garowe. Why Garowe over Boosaaso?

Meanwhile Xamar population is about as much as Bari + Nugaal + Mudug or the two shabelles and Hiiraan and we’re not even allowed to choose our district commissioners let alone the mayor. Subhanallah man 😭😭😭
Xamar is packed because most youth from galmudug and HS are moving their for better opportunities