Somalia population density map (relief web)

I could care less who killed Cecchi although I did provide a source so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The source of the book you provided listed the colonials that were killed on our soil. Cap. Faranco Carolei was killed by Omar Samatar in Ceelbuur, you do know this right?

So at this big age are you this delusional to think the Hobyo Sultanate didn't extend to Ceelbuur? Just answer that.
No sources just langaab nimo :russ:

Here is more laandheere sourcing

1726430795508.png

"An ex naib, named Omar Samantar, whom the commander of the local garrison, Captain Franco Carolei, hired for the great ascendant he exercises over the Darod populations, introduces himself with a stratagem in the garesa of El Bur"

Omar Samatar was a clan figurehead, Hobyo Sultanate in general was a clan lineage, only the Hobyo territory it was renamed to in 1889 is what Hawiye were familiar with.

1726430824386.png

The Hauia people populate the central part of the colony on the border with the Darods of the former sultanate of Obbia and straddling the upper and middle Scebeli. According to a tradition they are distinguished in Bah Arbera, i.e. children of an Arab mother, and Bah Ghirei, i.e. children of a Galla mother. Which Hauia I buy for the price of a vaca pezatta. The Murisadas (Middle Shebels) represent the first in Cologne; the latter form 3 large groups; Gurgate, Giambelli and Guggundabe.

@Step a side we're talking about Ceelbuur the town, not the district. Stop moving the goalpost.

No source just langaab-nimo while I am providing sources left and right. :russ:

1726430955766.png

And Hobyo itself was a fishing town settled by fishermen, Kenadiid lived there among those masakeen while under HG magan, he went to Aden and Zanzibar to create a sultanate to mark his independence

Heggi = Aji = Darod&Dir:russ:

No sources just langaab nimo :russ:

Here is more laandheere sourcing

View attachment 342972

"An ex naib, named Omar Samantar, whom the commander of the local garrison, Captain Franco Carolei, hired for the great ascendant he exercises over the Darod populations, introduces himself with a stratagem in the garesa of El Bur"

Omar Samatar was a clan figurehead, Hobyo Sultanate in general was a clan lineage, only the Hobyo territory it was renamed to in 1889 is what Hawiye were familiar with.

View attachment 342973

The Hauia people populate the central part of the colony on the border with the Darods of the former sultanate of Obbia and straddling the upper and middle Scebeli. According to a tradition they are distinguished in Bah Arbera, i.e. children of an Arab mother, and Bah Ghirei, i.e. children of a Galla mother. Which Hauia I buy for the price of a vaca pezatta. The Murisadas (Middle Shebels) represent the first in Cologne; the latter form 3 large groups; Gurgate, Giambelli and Guggundabe.
Seriously what is this? I won't derail the thread. Have a good day saxib.

Seriously what is this? I won't derail the thread. Have a good day saxib.
You better have a good day. :russ:

1726431845645.png

⬆️ Hobyo maps of the 1920s. Low iq folks claim mass expansion in the same year of direct italian supervision. 🤣

1726431900783.png

⬆️ Benadir map in 1920s taken by the italian war room 🔥

1726431955487.png

1726432727052.png

Full map 🔥

Last edited:
You guys can deny the facts as much as you want but you can't rewrite history.

Then there was Xaaji Axmed Liibaan who also governed Xarardheere at some point. Xaaji Axmed was from Sacad-Habargidir-Hawiye. And as mentioned prior, most of the judges in the sultanate’s courts were from the Ogaden clan.
https://osman-aidarus.medium.com/hobyo-sultanate-a-historical-reflection-41ac9c4736f3#:~:text=Then%20there%20was%20Xaaji%20Axmed,were%20from%20the%20Ogaden%20clan.&text=The%20sultanate%20of%20Hobyo%20had,in%20Somalia's%20freedom%2Dseeking%20feat.

You even have a Sacad user on this site verifying the info.

Just found out that my great grandfather was a governor in xarardheere during the hobyo sultanate 😭

SOURCE:
"Then there was Xaaji Axmed Liibaan who also governed Xarardheere at some point. Xaaji Axmed was from Sacad-Habargidir-Hawiye."

I have so many amazing family members and am here just ordering McDonald's every single day, I need to fix up my life :snoop:

Even Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke was born in Xaradheere in 1919. He is closely related to Ali Yusuf, my guess is they count around 3-4 names.

What do you mean by ‘you guys’ :denzelnigga:I could care less about what a Somali guy on a blog wrote about Xaradheere. That’s not my town.

Here is real Italian source ⬇️

1726437759757.png

The italians administered the hawiye territory of benadir

1726437808474.png
Majority of somali speakers were hawiye and their accent is called the benadir accent

1726437936615.png

Italian oversight from the juba and shabeel river

I have more laandheere sources. I dare anyone make up history using langaab sources. :hemad:

What do you mean by ‘you guys’ :denzelnigga:I could care less about what a Somali guy on a blog wrote about Xaradheere. That’s not my town.

Here is real Italian source ⬇️

View attachment 342985
The italians administered the hawiye territory of benadir

View attachment 342986Majority of somali speakers were hawiye and their accent is called the benadir accent

View attachment 342987
Italian oversight from the juba and shabeel river

I have more laandheere sources. I dare anyone make up history using langaab sources. :hemad:
First screenshot just briefly mentions there's Darod/Hawiye rivalry, ok? How is this relevant to what we're discussing, and moreover how is this proof that Ceelbuur wasn't in the hands of Ali Yusuf?

The second screenshot is about the accent that was spoken but there's no mention of a city/region? How is the accent of the people living in Ceelbuur proof that they were the ruling class? Again irrelevant.

Translated the third screenshot:
From the Hawiye, from the Rahanuin (Tigieglo-Lugh and Lugh-Baidoa tracts) and from the Darod (sultanates of Obbia and the Migiurtini), it is explained why the individuals belonging to these groups are the most numerous; the Dighil, which are instead very scarce in mine

Saxib are you slow? Did you not think I would read/translate the text? There's no mention of Ceelbuur or anything relevant to what we're discussing.

I'm convinced your just a dishonest person. Anyways, I've made it my goal now to dunk on you. I just wish I still had free access to JSTOR, I might have to find a relative that's still in school.

I'm going to open another thread and tag you.

First screenshot just briefly mentions there's Darod/Hawiye rivalry, ok? How is this relevant to what we're discussing and moreover how is this proof that Ceelbuur wasn't in the hands of Ali Yusuf?

The second screenshot is about the accent that was spoken but there's no mention of a city/region? How is the accent of the people living in Ceelbuur proof that they were the ruling class? Again irrelevant.

Translated the third screenshot:

Saxib are you slow? Did you not think I would read/translate the text? There's no mention of Ceelbuur or anything relevant to what we're discussing.

I'm convinced your just a dishonest person. Anyways, I've made it my goal now to dunk on you. I just wish I still had free access to JSTOR, I might have to find a relative that's still in school.

I'm going to open another thread and tag you.
Stop capping. Here is more legit sources.

1726439930992.png

1726439944399.png

1726439972791.png

1726439987702.png

Mursade had their representatives in xamar and demarcated their lands with italian oversight from the shabeele river. All movements of hobyo sultanate had to be italian approved and tracked by its italian resident.

I am done here. I buried you 6ft deep. :salute:

Jungle

VIP

https://osman-aidarus.medium.com/hobyo-sultanate-a-historical-reflection-41ac9c4736f3#:~:text=Then%20there%20was%20Xaaji%20Axmed,were%20from%20the%20Ogaden%20clan.&text=The%20sultanate%20of%20Hobyo%20had,in%20Somalia's%20freedom%2Dseeking%20feat.

You even have a Sacad user on this site verifying the info.

Even Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke was born in Xaradheere in 1919. He is closely related to Ali Yusuf, my guess is they count around 3-4 names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You literally confirmed what I have been saying. Look at the map. 80% of Galguduud was Ceelbuur. Ceelbuur district was the name for former Galgaduud, it included parts of Mareeg, Cadaado, Dhuusamareeb, Gelinsoor all the way up to the borders of caabudwaaq.

View attachment 342952

View attachment 342953Ceelbuur became the name for Pre Galgaduud as it was a vast territory that contained Darood tribesmen like MX and MJ in Sinadhaqo which was originally part of the Frontier Region and is today part of Dhuusamareeb district. You can literally see in most administrative italian maps what the colonies looked like.

View attachment 342954

Where is Galhereeri district?
MSB fucked us up badly by changing the demarcation of Dhusomareb district saxib, you might wonder why would a Marehan man carve up a Marehan strong hold.

The answer is simple, Dhusomareb the capital of Marehan in Mudug was lead by Bah Ogaden and MSB is Bah Hawiyo, infact prior to MSB the Marehan clan was always lead by Bah Ogaden.

So in the wake of his coup he was targeting Bah Ogaden, from Nabadoon, to Siyaasi to even deegaan.

Latest posts