Somalia population density map (relief web)

Federal StateRegions CoveredPopulation_Total
SomalilandAwdal, Woqooyi Galbeed, Togdheer(70%), Sanaag (50%)2,454,042
PuntlandBari, Nugaal, N.Mudug (50%)2,199,178
GalmudugGalgaduud, S. Mudug (50%)1,309,586
HirshabelleHiraan, Middle Shabelle1,284,519
South West StateBay, Bakool, Lower Shabelle2,863,593
JubalandGedo, Lower Juba, Middle Juba2,080,632
BanadirBanadir2,683,312
Mahkir/KhatumoSool, Sanaag (50%), Togdheere (30%)864,316
Mudug population should be 70 percent for PL all the major cities are on PL side

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Mudug population should be 70 percent for PL all the major cities are on PL side
PuntlandBari, Nugaal, N.Mudug (60%)2,323,581
GalmudugGalgaduud, S. Mudug (40%)1,185,183
BanadirBanadir2,683,312

Well before the Italians captured it with Eritrean militias.
Nah even then it wasnโ€™t. Speaking of Italians and Eritreans. Eritrean askaris, indians and arabs alongside geledi and even Mj soldiers were told to join the expedition against the clans like Murusade that killed the Consul General Antonio Cecchi the biggest colonial agent on the coast

IMG_1406.png
IMG_1407.png

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
Yeah I know the areas like gabiley and borama etc are good for farming
1726274088092.png

Awbare is pretty good, it also has a higher density than Jigiga, but I think the Ethiopian government is downplaying the overall population in the Somali region, they probably cut the population in half, the majority of Gadabuursi live in Ethiopia.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
How are they calculating population? this is a massive estimate probably combination of openstreet households cross referenced with the estimated region populations. I dont believe this if u go on google earth you will find small villages everywhere and u have to account for all the nomads walking around

BanadirBanadir2,683,312

Which Darood made this? Puntland is about half that population size. 30% of Togdheer? lol these guys are out of control. And all of sool? Not even 1% belongs to Somaliland? What in the self-serving statistics is this? Must be the work of a Puntlander.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Less than 20 in Togdheer. Somaliland has a figure in Sool too which they omitted. If Darood is doing stats, add at aleast 10% is the MO.
I did the percentages part took data above and split into FMS using percentages in excel. Willl make table using your figures later. Give me sanaag percentage and will new table

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
BanadirBanadir2,683,312
Hawiye and darood are equally population in somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Darood,puntland, jubaland and makhiir/khatuumo, hawiye galmudug,hiirshabelle and banadir
Darood live in 40 percent of somalia land

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Hawiye and darood are equally population in somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Darood,puntland, jubaland and makhiir/khatuumo, hawiye galmudug,hiirshabelle and banadir
Darood live in 40 percent of somalia land
Hopefully jubbaland get free from Al shabab soon. Family recently went to kismayo and itโ€™s behind old town was looking rough. Also soldiers racing Through city like mad men once freed will get more investment t

Darood is the smallest clan in Somalia I think. Based on my own research.

A rough guess would have Hawiye at maybe 4-5 million.
D&M 4-5 million
Isaaq & Darood - 3 million

Darood been stealing political power for a long time, and now they fudging statistics to try to justify it in the age of democracy.

They are a big clan outside of Somalia so they have to push this irredentism. Inside they are small and get bullied.

Put it this way, if their true population inside of Somalia was widely known and accepted what right would they have to automatic Presidency over D&M? Absolutely none.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
A rough guess would have Hawiye at maybe 4-5 million.
D&M 4-5 million
Isaaq & Darood - 3 million

Darood been stealing political power for a long time, and now they fudging statistics to try to justify it in the age of democracy.
Maybe hard to say what population is. There is also alot of bantu and such who not being counted.1 million more wonโ€™t make much difference when you have a lot of land and wealth

Maybe hard to say what population is. There is also alot of bantu and such who not being counted
Yeah but I know who is faking very hard. MJ lol they should stop because they are inflating the figures in Sool/Sanaag and PL.

There is no way three million people living east sool/sanaag and PL. it's just not possible. Half that number is believable.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Yeah but I know who is faking very hard. MJ lol they should stop because they are inflating the figures in Sool/Sanaag and PL.

There is no way three million people living east sool/sanaag and PL. it's just not possible.
60-69 they had monopoly on govt. post war they bounced back and built FMS with a lot of power outside of FGS. Wrote constitution and even held president for bit give them credit. MJ and Isaaq I give yall credit your lows ainโ€™t drop as low as rest of Somalia

1726282559860.png

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
60-69 they had monopoly on govt. post war they bounced back and built FMS with a lot of power outside of FGS. Wrote constitution and even held president for bit give them credit. MJ and Isaaq I give yall credit your lows ainโ€™t drop as low as rest of Somalia

View attachment 342752
Majerteen is multiplying Alhamdulilah beesha will be the richest Somalis in few years we have two international airports ,two seaports our people are learning how to farm, fish ๐ŸŸ we also have larger camel ๐Ÿช and goats ๐Ÿ
IMG_7789.gif

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts

View attachment 342752
Brother just ignore idoors they have a permanent axe to grind, just like their Tel aviv cousins they are always the victims. I don't know why Majeerteen is compared to Isaaq, when in actuality it should be Maxamuud Salebaan our sub x10 clan of MJ which can be said comparable to Isaaq (in terms of quality, significance, power, prestige - Isaaq pre-91 literally brought nothing to the table, they have no input in Somali history outside of Hadraawi).

As for population, No point even comparing Darood, Darood to Isaaq is genuinely like Greenland to China. Its so insignificant its not even a flex. Harti is clearly by far far larger than Isaaq, so I'm not sure why MJ's even entertain them.

Last edited: