Somalis are the least wanted people in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Nope, people who have been there before 2016 are allowed to stay. People who come after 2016 may be kicked out.

The financial markets think a hard Brexit is coming, outside of the single market:

R6rYMjT.jpg
:frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb:
should have shorted this B....but i was sleep

Apollo

VIP
Hawaii is expensive as f*ck. Tourism drove up property prices and everything is expensive because of high shipping costs to such an isolated location.

I wouldn't ever want to live there.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Word going around is, Denmark and sweden are more strict on assimilation and getting citizenship there is harder. Which is silly because most somalis use finland as a launching pad to UKanyway. I have no idea why we are more religious, Im not a sociologist, my thoery is they are just reacting to a society that doesn't like them.very much. Also herd mentality is much stronger here

If that was true, the Turks, Pakistanis and Bosnians would wear the same shit. The problem is these government let in a bunch of newly arrived geeljire economic migrants

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
f*ck Finland.. Who fuckin cares what the descendants of viking slaves and their rape baby's say about Somali. :pacspit: All around dirty people. Shitty food too :idontlike: fuckem.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
High rate of gang crimes and public intimidation among the youth.

High rate of unemployment and welfare leechers.

Doesn't want to integrate nor learn the language and excel despite living in the West for nearly 3 decades.

West European countries are very small and the Somalian population is high. They tend to live in concentrated areas to stay within 1 or 2 communities meaning the locals could get frustrated over being outnumbered, cheaper house taken or could be uncomfortable in public. Unlike North America and Australia where it's big, they're less in numbers and are scattered everywhere so they're less seen.

Etc.

It's not very hard to figure it out.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Dire Dewa's son As someone else said it's not only in Finland where many Somalis have a shit reputation. It's pretty much all western countries where there are large communities. Only places where we are seen neutral are perhaps other African countries and maybe Middle East, usually because those countries are harsh and if you do something stupid you will either get killed or sent to jail for a long time.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
@Dire Dewa's son As someone else said it's not only in Finland where many Somalis have a shit reputation. It's pretty much all western countries where there are large communities. Only places where we are seen neutral are perhaps other African countries and maybe Middle East, usually because those countries are harsh and if you do something stupid you will either get killed or sent to jail for a long time.
You might be right but where I'm from Somali are hardworking, go to school, and raise families. Only negativity is from the :reallymaury: type who hate all Muslims. I'm sure a lot of fuckery happens elsewhere but I bet across the board were doing better then most recent immigrant groups (u.s. &Canada). I can't speak on Europe I don't know enough.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm not surprised Somalis in parts of Europe are doing worst, because we in the U.S are starting to see some problems in places there haven't been problems. The kids I grow up with took their rap songs little to serious and they're now fucking up. Somalis here in Seattle are doing credit/debit cards scams and of course that will piss of people. Also they're big on shoplifting here, with major ring operations. Also retards go to nice clubs and start shooting lool. It's not funny, but the retardation is something else.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You might be right but where I'm from Somali are hardworking, go to school, and raise families. Only negativity is from the :reallymaury: type who hate all Muslims. I'm sure a lot of fuckery happens elsewhere but I bet across the board were doing better then most recent immigrant groups (u.s. &Canada). I can't speak on Europe I don't know enough.
I guess it depends where you live. But, the good thing with Untied States is Somali are spread through out the country. However, in recent years here in Seattle, Somalis started forming gangs that do credit/debit card scams. They now even have operations in multiple states and cities, you can see all this on Twitter. I know some many kids I grew up with who are 17-23 who have nice cars, jewelry, basically living that thug life. Some were arrested just this last year.

http://koin.com/2015/12/14/seattleites-busted-with-100-stolen-credit-cards/

http://q13fox.com/2015/08/13/police...ence-could-be-tied-to-east-african-gang-feud/

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I guess it depends where you live. But, the good thing with Untied States is Somali are spread through out the country. However, in recent years here in Seattle, Somalis started forming gangs that do credit/debit card scams. They now even have operations in multiple states and cities, you can see all this on Twitter. I know some many kids I grew up with who are 17-23 who have nice cars, jewelry, basically living that thug life. Some were arrested just this last year.

http://koin.com/2015/12/14/seattleites-busted-with-100-stolen-credit-cards/

http://q13fox.com/2015/08/13/police...ence-could-be-tied-to-east-african-gang-feud/
Hey the guy in the middle of the line up at the top could pass as my twin. Wallahi. My twin. I knew about Toronto but I didn't know it went down in the states like this. :holeup: Cracking cards is a big big no no. In my region (Midwest) most I know don't get down like that. You know them dudes in the line up? :faysalwtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Hey the guy in the middle of the line up at the top could pass as my twin. Wallahi. My twin. I knew about Toronto but I didn't know it went down in the states like this. :holeup: Cracking cards is a big big no no. In my region (Midwest) most I know don't get down like that. You know them dudes in the line up?
Yeah, I know two of the six. I went to HS with them and they were always losers. This Liberal mecca was always and still peaceful, but this these dumbasses(their gang) shot and killed a lovable famous Asian guy downtown one night and that put a lot attention on Somalis/East Africans in general. We were on all News channels and local radios for months.

There is Somali-Ethiopian-Eritrean beef here.

Chinese guy story: http://features.crosscut.com/who-killed-donnie-chin
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-chin-was-not-target-in-fatal-shooting/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending