Somalis are the least wanted people in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I've never been to Denmark over here, lol, but I've visited all the other Nordic countries. Norway is the nicest out of them. Denmark sounds like a Scandinavian version of the Netherlands. Same flat environment.

And I have never been to Norway for some reason... It's RIGHT THERE

Even though we might be bad and not that much liked as we liked to be in Scandinavia. The North American ones are way worse then us. it´s not even a debate, the youth are dropping like flies:dead:

Theresa May recently announced that 80 percent of EU citizens will be allowed to stay as they are already entitled to have UK residency due to being in the UK for more than 5 years .the remaining 20 percent will get an amnesty to stay in the UK.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 7437

Reer Finland explain yourself :francis:

Even the Afghans and Arabs are more liked than you
:drakewtf:

More and more Euros have started to notice the bad shit our people do. In the thread I got this pic from, even Eastern Europeans who have never even seen a Somali shittalks us. Our people almost have a gypsy-tier reputation at this point
:bell:
People like this docile, subservient qaldan never cease to amaze me, they worship others & seek approval from others, they don't like us, why don't they like us, what a waste of sperm this yute is, wallahi he's washed.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've been to all the Nordic countries minus Iceland (...) and Norway, it's like a carbon copy of Sweden :jcoleno:

I've been to all the Nordic countries minus Iceland (...) and Norway, it's like a carbon copy of Sweden :jcoleno:

The main difference is, less ajanabis, higher prices and more wealth. but i want to visit iceland. It´s easy to get girls here, but over there it would be like fishing in a salmon tank.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
People like this docile, subservient qaldan never cease to amaze me, they worship others & seek approval from others, they don't like us, why don't they like us, what a waste of sperm this yute is, wallahi he's washed.

Get off my nuts bastard. Go find some illuminati ''signs'' on a new music video or something

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Wtf is wrong with our people? Literallyy African gypsies:faysalwtf:

It's hard for me to say but I think Somalis have the worst reputation of African migrants. I literally do not know why our country produce so many diaspora degenerates since other African countries are hellholes too (as much as Somalia is fucked, you will never see people burning thieves alive like in some other african countries)
I can see your point, but I wouldn't go that far since I don't have any statistics. Here in the United States, it's difficult to get raw data on Somalis because we are put as Black with other American Blacks and Africans in the data. But, we are on the conservatives radar in politics even though our populations seems to be small than major Arab or African ethnic groups.

I've never been to Denmark over here, lol, but I've visited all the other Nordic countries. Norway is the nicest out of them. Denmark sounds like a Scandinavian version of the Netherlands. Same flat environment.
Finland is the cleanest European country.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Get off my nuts bastard. Go find some illuminati ''signs'' on a new music video or something
What are you going to do if others don't like you? Slit your wrist kkkk stay appeasing others you servile docile serf kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending