Somalis are the least wanted people in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Yeah, I know two of the six. I went to HS with them and they were always losers. This Liberal mecca was always and still peaceful, but this these dumbasses(their gang) shot and killed a lovable famous Asian guy downtown one night and that put a lot attention on Somalis/East Africans in general. We were on all News channels and local radios for months.

There is Somali-Ethiopian-Eritrean beef here.

Chinese guy story: http://features.crosscut.com/who-killed-donnie-chin
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-chin-was-not-target-in-fatal-shooting/

Wtf is wrong with our people? Literallyy African gypsies:faysalwtf:

It's hard for me to say but I think Somalis have the worst reputation of African migrants. I literally do not know why our country produce so many diaspora degenerates since other African countries are hellholes too (as much as Somalia is fucked, you will never see people burning thieves alive like in some other african countries)

Apollo

VIP
It's hard for me to say but I think Somalis have the worst reputation of African migrants. I literally do not know why our country produce so many diaspora degenerates since other African countries are hellholes too (as much as Somalia is fucked, you will never see people burning thieves alive like in some other african countries)

All these new Somalis claim to be persecuted by Al Shabaab. The majority are lying of course and are just economic migrants.

A couple of years ago a semi-wealthy aunt of mine who lived a normal live in Gaalkacyo applied for asylum in Denmark by claiming to be persucated by Al Shabaab. The idiot Danes totally believed it and allowed her and her 7 kids to come over. That's how most of the new FOBs get in.

I dont think its about education. I know quite a few people with degrees unemployed or doing something completely irrelevant to what they have a degree in.

Wtf is wrong with our people? Literallyy African gypsies:faysalwtf:

Wallahi you're over exaggerating like crazy

I don´t have any statistics to back my claim up, but it´s the same case over here in Norway. We have a lot of not good for nothing faraxs and xalimos running around/sitting and not doing shit. it´s so sad that they can´t contribute to the society like other ajanabis and the rest of the somali population over here. the sad part is, the numbers are way too high to either ignore. I hope our generation and the next can shape the publics perception of us. Because at the moment it´s not looking good.

fobs are still Somalis. Your average Finn won't differentiate between us
But fobs are Fresh of the Boat

Time heals most wounds. You live in Copenhagen, enjoy yourself. You have relatively cheap alky, easy access to drugs, low buying age for alky and plenty of happy women. Have fun

Peace

I don´t have any statistics to back my claim up, but it´s the same case over here in Norway. We have a lot of not good for nothing faraxs and xalimos running around/sitting and not doing shit. it´s so sad that they can´t contribute to the society like other ajanabis and the rest of the somali population over here. the sad part is, the numbers are way too high to either ignore. I hope our generation and the next can shape the publics perception of us. Because at the moment it´s not looking good.
Depends though. Where I live there are a few bad ones but most are doing good and contributing to society and the political life. It's not the same everywhere though know that

And things are only getting better which is good.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
But fobs are Fresh of the Boat

Time heals most wounds. You live in Copenhagen, enjoy yourself. You have relatively cheap alky, East access to drugs, low buying age and plenty of happy women. Have fun

Peace

True life is pretty good here. Climb a mountain for me bro, heard you got lots and we have none here in Denmark

Depends though. Where I live there are a few bad ones but most are doing good and contributing to society and the political life. It's not the same everywhere though know that

And things are only getting better which is good.

It all depends on where u live, if u live in another place beside east Norway. the sheer numbers of Somali people in general are low. But if u live in the Oslo area, u will see it more clearly. and as u said, we are getting better. But we need to do even more.

Apollo

VIP
I've never been to Denmark over here, lol, but I've visited all the other Nordic countries. Norway is the nicest out of them. Denmark sounds like a Scandinavian version of the Netherlands. Same flat environment.

It all depends on where u live, if u live in another place beside east Norway. the sheer numbers of Somali people in general are low. But if u live in the Oslo area, u will see it more clearly. and as u said, we are getting better. But we need to do even more.
Oslo :holeup:

Happy I don't live in that city

I've never been to Denmark over here, lol, but I've visited all the other Nordic countries. Norway is the nicest out of them.
Denmark sounds like a Scandinavian version of the Netherlands. Same flat environment.

I agree, specially on the Norway and Denmark part. Danes have a flat environment, and they are really relaxed when it comes to weed and alcohol. so they share some similarities with the dutch

I've never been to Denmark over here, lol, but I've visited all the other Nordic countries. Norway is the nicest out of them. Denmark sounds like a Scandinavian version of the Netherlands. Same flat environment.
They say the first countries to flood completely bc of global warming will be Denmark and the Netherlands :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending