Somalis have the lowest household income in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Asians are the model minority. They are no threat to governing white power structure and they know this. Their women are being gobbled up as we speak and in a few generations they will be nothing more than a footnote in western society.

Jews have consistently been the victims of discrimination for decades after decades despite outperforming whites in every type of academic metric. In fact, they are always the ones among the elite to begin addressing the issue of discrimination of minorities. Why? Because for decades they were among the most educated minority by a long shot and were still discriminated against and had very little prospects out of advancing out of their ghettos.

Why don't you address the statistics and the facts instead of parroting your dailymail nonsense? Are stats and facts leftist racism now? Nigerians are far more educated than all other groups, yet have a much lower median income than many of these groups they outperform academically. Why? How much more can they "pull themselves by the bootstrap" when they already outperform everyone and have put in the work?

This place always prides itself of being anti-SJW. well.. until we are on the receiving end lol

VixR

Veritas
This place always prides itself of being anti-SJW. well.. until we are on the receiving end lol
giphy.gif

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Several PhDs kulaha kkkkkkkkk

It would be believable if someone says several degrees, that's reasonable and isn't uncommon.

Take in that on average people put in at least a dozen years into getting 1 PhD. Shorty pops must age in turtle years. :hemad:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The Wikipedia source you quoted does not mention Somalis lol U.S. census Bureau does not even recognize the term Somali to report separate data from Somali households, instead they lump it with that of African Americans.

Lmao. I guess this thread needs to be closed now.

Apollo

VIP
Welfare fraud, married couples listing themselves as single and driving down household incomes.

Also, according to the data 75% are FOB recent refugees. Yeah, what do you expect.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
How did so many Somalis end up in America anyway? I thought America was really careful about who they let in, like, they only take immigrants in with nice degrees from top unis and shit like that

They take in something like 20,000 oppressed refugees from around the world every year. Not all of their immigrants are under skilled programs. They took in 10,000s of Somali Bantus recently. And 10s of thousands of totally random Bhutanese and Burmese oppressed Muslims for example.

I expected Nigerians to be much higher on the list, considering they are the ethnic group with the highest educational attainment in the US but are still 51. As much as I would love to use this data to attack you all, I also believe in being fair and balanced.

White high school dropouts are wealthier than black and hispanic college graduates
White high school drop-outs are as likely to as black college graduates

There is definitely an anti-African bias incorporated into the US labor market.

Degrees from African or Middle Eastern universities are not regarded as being of the same standard as degrees from North America, Europe, Northeast-Asia.

Many graduates from those regions work as taxi drivers because of this.

Last edited:
This dumbass must think he solved the code to the matrix or something:russ:
What do you think will happen when 1.the education system in somalia from pre civil war is lowly regarded in the west
2. Nearly majority of the adults were picked up from herding camels before they came to the west:bell:
Before you compare dumb f*ck use common sense the adults were already handicapped before they came to the west:bell:
Come back with your shitty study after 2-3 decades:bell:
Fair enough that the education maybe wasn’t so good and maybe some Somalis lived in the rural areas etc. So is that the majority of Somalis than? I’m mostly addressing the Somalis that came to U.S in the 1990’s when the manufacturing sector was still doing okay. So, my parents came to the U.S in 1992 and both had jobs and only had two kids, did and still doing pretty good. So for the Somalis who have 5+ kids and have an income below 20k, are they inferior to my parents, ie retard? Basically you’re saying people with no education and who only traded camels are retarded and not compliable of being “normal” in western standards.

Yea recently refugees from a war torn country that had to start from the bottom versus other races that have been there since WW2 or economic immigrants . Good comparison, smart ass :qri8gs7:
Like I said in a previous comment, not all Somalis came here recently. I’m mostly addressing Somalis that came here in the 1990’s like my parents and they both did pretty okay and don’t have any college degrees, so aren’t the rest the same? I don’t see the point of saying “war torn country” – I can understand young adults coming recently, but older Somalis had some kind of education and only spent 2 years in a refugee camp (those who came between 1992-1996) – unless you’re saying they have psychological problems.

I expected Nigerians to be much higher on the list, considering they are the ethnic group with the highest educational attainment in the US but are still 51. As much as I would love to use this data to attack you all, I also believe in being fair and balanced.

White high school dropouts are wealthier than black and hispanic college graduates

White high school drop-outs are as likely to as black college graduates

There is definitely an anti-African bias incorporated into the US labor market.
According to my research, Nigerians are not the ethnic group with the highest educational attainment. According to the U.S Census, between 2008-2012, about 61% of Nigerians had a bachelor degree. According to the U.S Census, between 2006-2010, 74% of Taiwaneses and 71% of Asian Indians had a bachelor degree. But, Nigerians are the highest in education and income among all blacks (African Black or American Black).

The Foreign-Born Population From Africa: 2008–2012 (Nigerians Educational Statistics) http://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2014/acs/acsbr12-16.pdf

The Population with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher by Race and Hispanic Origin: 2006–2010 (Asian Educational Statistics)

https://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf

Now onto the first link from the WashingtonPost on white high school drops being wealthier than black and Hispanic college graduates. It doesn’t deeply go into this issue first of all. Secondly, it means assets, not income. The white high school drops didn’t really have to work for those assets, as it could’ve been passed down from their family members. Also, there are more whites in Software programming than blacks by a large margin and in some Software jobs, you don’t need a HS diploma or college degree, it’s about connections or how good you are. I’m also reading that many high school drop outs go into trades – which most pay pretty well. But, all these things are not things I can take as objective until deeper studies are done on it.

On the Forbes article on white drop outs landing jobs more jobs than black college graduates is debunked by the study they link. In Table 2: Predicted Probability of Employment by Education Attainment, Race and Gender – shows that white men with no HS diploma are employed at a rate of 81.8% and black men with an Associate’s degree are employed at 88.4% and black men with bachelor’s degree are employed at a rate of 92.8%. However, there is a gap between black men without HS diploma at rate of 65.3% of employment and white men in the same category at 81.8%.

Are you stupid or something? The sources in the references are government sites.
So Wikipedia is government source listen " smart"brainy atheist logic man". Wikipedia can be edited 10 times in day with single account. And your only source is from Wikipedia. Now go and read some Richard Dawkins shit.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts