Somalis in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Quebec is a replica of France sxb.They copy their daddies law by law.They tried banning Hijab in Qurbec :snoop:

They law was adjusted to make sure that all new members working in public jobs must not only represent secularism but also visually illustrate it. Also, crosses and any religious symbols were banned. They're not targeting only Moslems you know.

don't like the law? They know where to go!!

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
They law was adjusted to make sure that all new members working in public jobs must not only represent secularism but also visually illustrate it.

don't like the law? They know where to go!!
They will come to Ontario and other more liberal/tolerant provinces like British Colombia and Alberta.

:siilaanyolaugh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
They will come to Ontario and other more liberal/tolerant provinces like British Colombia and Alberta.

Of course they will. You cannot have a secular nation if the people are throwing around religious symbols in public offices. What you do outside in your free time is fine, but in public government building, you must show secularism.

We ain't liberal and tolerant in Wildrose country

geoocalhate1.jpg

Hi everyone.
I'm Somali and was born in france, I still reside in this country and aside from during vacations and school trips I have pretty much so far lived my whole life in it, if you've got any question about how it is being a Somali here feel free to ask!

There are very few Somalis here, and most of them aren't Somalis they're djiboutis whom here have developed quite the sense of pride as they don't consider themselves being Somalis at all, in other words we're outnumbered by them and by far!

I can confirm what most Somalis said about the country, it's rubbish and I can't wait to leave it, I definitely can go into details on why it's so trash if anyone asks.

It's my first post here, definitely looking forward to spend time on this website, feels nice to hear about fellow Somalis around the world in a special place on the web.

Hi everyone.
I'm Somali and was born in france, I still reside in this country and aside from during vacations and school trips I have pretty much so far lived my whole life in it, if you've got any question about how it is being a Somali here feel free to ask!

There are very few Somalis here, and most of them aren't Somalis they're djiboutis whom here have developed quite the sense of pride as they don't consider themselves being Somalis at all, in other words we're outnumbered by them and by far!

I can confirm what most Somalis said about the country, it's rubbish and I can't wait to leave it, I definitely can go into details on why it's so trash if anyone asks.

It's my first post here, definitely looking forward to spend time on this website, feels nice to hear about fellow Somalis around the world in a special place on the web.

Welcome.

Which city do most Somalis in France live in?

Apollo

VIP

Please don't migrate to the UK, it's almost as bad! Just stay in France. It's not that bad of a country. If you go outside of Europe, no problems do your thing, but just don't go to the UK.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I had a bad experience with Somalis from France in Dubai, I bumped into 4 Somali girls with 5 west African niggas, i think they were from Djibouti.

I was looking at one of the girls, when a west African nigga, said to me " what the fock you looking at" with a heavy french accent.

Then all hell broke loose, they didn't see i was rolling with a group of friends.What pissed me off was the dumb s were getting in the way.and me swearing at them " ba tahay, Madowta aa ku waso":pachah1:

Last edited:
Welcome.

Which city do most Somalis in France live in?

Thanks for welcoming me, I think it's Lyon. As for myself I live in Toulouse, which is the 4th biggest city in France.

Please don't migrate to the UK, it's almost as bad! Just stay in France. It's not that bad of a country. If you go outside of Europe, no problems do your thing, but just don't go to the UK.

I intented to either live in the UK or Canada in the future.
I've been to London several times before and I always found it very nice, felt actually really good to see people of your kind on the streets and mosques where you don't feel like a stranger in.
It might be a grass is always greener on the other side thing in your case, you definitely don't want to live here, Police brutality, racism, the whole package is served here on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Merca

Inactive.
Hi everyone.

Welcome to this site! Do you experience a lot of racism in France?

Apollo

VIP
I intented to either live in the UK or Canada in the future.
I've been to London several times before and I always found it very nice, felt actually really good to see people of your kind on the streets and mosques where you don't feel like a stranger in.
It might be

Britain is an overcrowded shit island. Please don't go there, plus the native Brits absolutely hate European immigrants.

France has a lot more land than Britain. It's a better country to live in. Don't go to that overcrowded shithole.

Hi everyone.

You're an innocent soul,

don't worry this place will change that for you.

@lol myg don't bother moving to Quebec. You won't understand their old French. Lol. Many Djibouti ppl are there though. The French in Ottawa is closer to what you'll understand with many Djibouti ppl. Consider Ottawa

You're welcome to Canada though

Apollo

VIP
England 1090/sq mi population density

France 301/sq mi population density

3.6x more open space, better climate, better looking women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts