Somalis permanently etched into history

anyway guys i dont understand how this would make anyone bloom. we had no contribution to that tape, no contribution to developing the spacecraft or even the microscope shes looking through or any of that shit. better cultures did that. what we were doing back then and now are being broke ignorant tribal people that kill each other and run to countries that have these better cultures that create shit. blooming over being in a photo bc we are drowning in a sea of failure ceeb wallahi

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They won’t listen lol. They genuinely think that me calling out their self depreciation is me hating Somali men. I wouldn’t be shocked if more guys like yusuf start popping up on twitch and YouTube.

We low-key have some horrendous content creators that have popped up recently.

Like stunna the Kai center editor impersonator.

And shabellow. Bro was hosting homeless boxing matches :faysalwtf:

:mjkkk: all I asked for was a new gen beta squad but instead we got yusuf7n and these niggas @Chaseyourdreamzz @haye haye

We also have the crackheads like gully and fboogie causing havoc in London.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I don't give AF about your joke nigga I do the same shit on here since this is a Somali space.
That’s what the whole thread devolved from that dumb joke.

She went on a schizo rant about somalis are their own downfall for negative stereotypes.

Im sorry tell me which Somali contributed the 55 million dollar budget of the captain Phillips movie.

INB4 you say barkhad abdi contributed. His contribution is a drop in an ocean compared to their 55 million dollar want to make a film that casted a stereotype against somalis.

We have hollywood making movies like blackhawk down which had barely any somalis in it just to create sterotypes.

Tell me where is the sterotypes coming from? Somalis or fucking hollywood?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Somalis are not creating any stereotypes but you know who is Hollywood with their multi million dollar budgets.

These existed because of cadaans all your doing is shifting the blame to somali kids
1721688706421.png

Millions of kids grew up watching south park.
1721688739092.jpeg

We low-key have some horrendous content creators that have popped up recently.

Like stunna the Kai center editor impersonator.

And shabellow. Bro was hosting homeless boxing matches :faysalwtf:

:mjkkk: all I asked for was a new gen beta squad but instead we got yusuf7n and these niggas @Chaseyourdreamzz @haye haye

We also have the crackheads like gully and fboogie causing havoc in London.
To many niggas tryna be class clowns tbh that’s the main problem

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
@Yami went from T-1283 something Isaaqi to E-Y17855 something who knows. Bros shedding skin as we speak
Do you not know about how I uncovered this guy Spreading greater oromo and just being pro oromo, like no hate honestly but hes doing it under the guise of being somali? Weirdly enough it seems like after further deception no ones questions this anymore ?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
That’s true but he also shouldn’t be helping to perpetuate negative stereotypes he needs to be more self aware of all the enemies we have and move accordingly
They Blame random niggas on the internet like 98% of people never heard about instead of actual media that ie pushed by Koofiyar owned Hollywood
Every single negative stereotype he pushes i heard as an insult way before yusuf7n even hit puberty. He should be condemned no doubt but unless we acknowledge the root of the issue which is hollywood then there is no point talking about it.

You genuinely believe it? Ok lets see here
Too many Evidences to go over man
But

Watch that, they turned off comments but on nearly every moon video on youtube if you toggle to 'new' you will see intellectuals talk about how it was clearly fake.

Now uhh whats next we havent been there in 55 years, its harder to fake.

They were able to call the president WHILE at the moon.

Watch this interview, Poor fellers were ... Just take a look, also take a good read at the comments. Not even youtube filtration can remove the truth xd

Ok Yes I have forgotten to talk about the van allen belts, this a radiomagnetic belt thingy that orbits the earth. The earth it protected it from it because of the atmousphere. It is even talked in the quran. If humans spent any time in there, they would die. I mean theyve covered up this aspect super well though.

Ok hmm

Whats crazier is the moon landing also indirectly proves that the cold war was a hoax,

Sad

Theres so much evidence and so much more research u could do if you looked past the controlled stuff. I had my own adventure realizing this.

Its fake
first we havent been to the moon for a while cause its really really expensive and you dont get much in return for going there and a bunch of safety concerns today cause back then NASA took much more risk but we have sent plenty of probes and rovers there

the president was able to speak to the astronauts cause they used microwaves, specifically The S band, which comprises frequencies from 2-4 GHz and is still used for communication the ISS today

van allen belts can't do jack to people if they have proper shielding and protection (covering the ship in aluminum)

also moon landing costed 25 billion, too much for a few props dont you think? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
first we havent been to the moon for a while cause its really really expensive and you dont get much in return for going there and a bunch of safety concerns today cause back then NASA took much more risk but we have sent plenty of probes and rovers there

the president was able to speak to the astronauts cause they used microwaves, specifically The S band, which comprises frequencies from 2-4 GHz and is still used for communication the ISS today

van allen belts can't do jack to people if they have proper shielding and protection (covering the ship in aluminum)

also moon landing costed 25 billion, too much for a few props dont you think? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Okay bot whatever you say.
No human or living thing has been on the moon. It didnt happen, Impossible. It was a massive movie.
I havent researched the ISS but pretty sure it has something suspicious going on with it.

Its impossible they couldnt calculate everything to land on the moon, Impossible. What technology we did have was government CGI and editing skills. The moon landing was fake buddy.

The ship youre talking about was made out of aluminum and cardboard. It was all a set. Its crazy how you believe it.