Somalis permanently etched into history

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Nigga your the one who is obsessed with me i made a joke back but that won’t change your insane mass qashins campaign.
You don’t fear Allah. It’s haram to curse someone and wish them ill. You’re very odd and like I said, you project a lot of your issues onto me. I hope you and other yusuf variants heal from your self hatred and stop embarrassing the Somali community. Its always the men 😭 we might be cursed with the worst men in the world subhanallah

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The thread idea ✊🏾🇸🇴❤️🤞🏾🔭🚀

What the thread turned into
1721690992277.gif

Doqon thats cause us and russia were buddy buddy back then, Did you completely miss the part in my first post talking about how the understanding of the moon landing will tell you that the cold war was a hoax?

Im not on whatever youre saying, Most people who actually have critical thinking skills and - are actual people, unlike bots know and understand the moon landing was not real.
are you saying 10s of thousands of nukes were produced for nothing? and that the world almost entering nuclear war several times with billions of people having almost died was nothing but a hoax? walaal the only doqon in this conversation is you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
You literally contradicted yourself in the next message.

You claim i got a superiority complex but most us are fools because we believe something thats been corroborated by almost every physicist.
How so ?

Thats why you can barely find info on the contrary belief. Especially google and how much their search engine has degraded.

We havent been to the moon ever, and we never will. The physicians are the ones that are pushed to you, you cannot find alternative thoughts on this issue easily but stil the moon landing was fake.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
what are you even talking about . When did I ever come for you . At least send me screenshots or something .

YOu definitely have issues in real life since that’s why you’re lashing out . I’m trying to be nice get some help
Wallahi you’re obsessed 😭 you insulted me during Ramadan and then apologised because you lashed out at me for no reason and you looked like a clown. Then after this while I was gone you mentioned me. I don’t know you. Leave me alone you weird boy
A3DB74CD-F291-4B6B-862B-83CD8B4BE504.jpeg

You don’t fear Allah. It’s haram to curse someone and wish them ill. You’re very odd and like I said, you project a lot of your issues onto me. I hope you and other yusuf variants heal from your self hatred and stop embarrassing the Somali community. Its always the men 😭 we might be cursed with the worst men in the world subhanallah
you are way too obsessed with this gender war nonsense

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
are you saying 10s of thousands of nukes were produced for nothing? and that the world almost entering nuclear war several times with billions of people having almost died was nothing but a hoax? walaal the only doqon in this conversation is you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I dont care, people will continue to notice. But yes, they were produced for nothing really. Secondly, I havent researched this far yet its really hard to do so when everything about this is censored. you might say its just algorithm but it isnt. Its intentional, ill keep running into dead ends. It wasent a hoax as in it didnt happen, it clearly did. What im trying to say here is this sense of mutual anger was completely a hoax.

Have you seen it? with the fall of the USSR, communism didnt fall it just simply transferred over into western countries. Everything Ties back to fractional Reserve banking but thats a whole different topic. But russia and the west are friends. Theres no hostility among the major power handlers.

Wallahi you’re obsessed 😭 you insulted me during Ramadan and then apologised because you lashed out at me for no reason and you looked like a clown. Then after this while I was gone you mentioned me. I don’t know you. Leave me alone you weird boyView attachment 335394

I’m gonna let that comment do talking for itself I don’t have to explain any further nor defend myself .

I’m not obsessed with you I was lurking on this thread to come and find you making this into a gender war for no reason and attacking Somali men .

Whatever self hate your suffering from fix that up before coming on here and lashing out at everyone . Talk to someone seek counseling or something . Wallahi it will do wonders

Ps : you didn’t make me look stupid it was ramadan

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You need to actually find a hobby. Stop mentioning me wecelyahow
I have many hobby's that's why im not crying about insignificant things.

It's okay 👍 to admit you got victimised by ajnabi don't blame Somali men for your issues. Hold your chin up naya 💪

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Okay silence wench i don’t care what you have to say anymore put me on ignore and let it be.
If you feared Allah you would be asking for forgiveness after cursing me and you would repent. You’ve been on ignore, I just like giving you qashins ever since you bragged about having less like a child

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I have many hobby's that's why im not crying about insignificant things.

It's okay 👍 to admit you got victimised by ajnabi don't blame Somali men for your issues. Hold your chin up naya 💪
Your hobby is being on somalispot and making cringe edits about Greater Somalia. Inshallah Yemenis will mix with Somali women in Djibouti completely forming a whole new tribe

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
If you feared Allah you would be asking for forgiveness after cursing me and you would repent. You’ve been on ignore, I just like giving you qashins
Dont worry your not the only vindictive creature to mass qashin me.

Funnily enough the people @Khaemwaset said you were like also had such a hobby.

What a coincidence they must mass produce psychos like you somewhere.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Bro really thinks the cold war the nukes were just for display.

You clearly haven’t
I mean technically speaking, they did serve as display. even following your path of events. The question is about nukes. Its about if the entire hate against the rulers of these nations were real, I argue it isnt. These nukes were , who knows if they were fake or real. Used to facilitate the idea of hatred of seriousness of the situation. What did they do with this power? They used that power of fear to do something, Sadly I did not research this far but let me give an example, the attacks on new york city. Actually could you answer that for me, do you think it was real? real as in do you believe in the mainstream events. If you have an honest heart and bother to swallow your ego and brainwashing and decided to research. and I dont mean gobble down colege and research essays You would notice. Many have noticed this pattern already, so for you its a matter of when not if.

I dont care, people will continue to notice. But yes, they were produced for nothing really. Secondly, I havent researched this far yet its really hard to do so when everything about this is censored. you might say its just algorithm but it isnt. Its intentional, ill keep running into dead ends. It wasent a hoax as in it didnt happen, it clearly did. What im trying to say here is this sense of mutual anger was completely a hoax.

Have you seen it? with the fall of the USSR, communism didnt fall it just simply transferred over into western countries. Everything Ties back to fractional Reserve banking but thats a whole different topic. But russia and the west are friends. Theres no hostility among the major power handlers.
Were the millions of people dying in proxy wars around the world fake? was vietnam war fake? what about the arms race were both sides were pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into military projects? Hungarian uprising, berlin airlift, sino-soviet split, where these all fake as well? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you are clearly not right in the head so go seek help

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I mean technically speaking, they did serve as display. even following your path of events. The question is about nukes. Its about if the entire hate against the rulers of these nations were real, I argue it isnt. These nukes were , who knows if they were fake or real. Used to facilitate the idea of hatred of seriousness of the situation. What did they do with this power? They used that power of fear to do something, Sadly I did not research this far but let me give an example, the attacks on new york city. Actually could you answer that for me, do you think it was real? real as in do you believe in the mainstream events. If you have an honest heart and bother to swallow your ego and brainwashing and decided to research. and I dont mean gobble down colege and research essays You would notice. Many have noticed this pattern already, so for you its a matter of when not if.
The cold war was real look at the response to the cuban missile crisis look up how many proxy wars were fought over influence.

Look at how much american blood was shed during the vietnam war for what reason would they shed this much blood for if it was an lie.

9/11 is an inside job but that is a much different statement than saying the cold war was fake