Somalis permanently etched into history

Okay bot whatever you say.
No human or living thing has been on the moon. It didnt happen, Impossible. It was a massive movie.
I havent researched the ISS but pretty sure it has something suspicious going on with it.

Its impossible they couldnt calculate everything to land on the moon, Impossible. What technology we did have was government CGI and editing skills. The moon landing was fake buddy.

The ship youre talking about was made out of aluminum and cardboard. It was all a set. Its crazy how you believe it.
CGI and editing kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
lay off the khad or whatever it is youre taking, KGB couldnt figure out if it was fake but apparently you can :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
We low-key have some horrendous content creators that have popped up recently.

Like stunna the Kai center editor impersonator.

And shabellow. Bro was hosting homeless boxing matches :faysalwtf:

:mjkkk: all I asked for was a new gen beta squad but instead we got yusuf7n and these niggas @Chaseyourdreamzz @haye haye

We also have the crackheads like gully and fboogie causing havoc in London.
Even Eritreans and Ethiopians have better examples of men in the media. Somali men need to be studied

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Okay bot whatever you say.
No human or living thing has been on the moon. It didnt happen, Impossible. It was a massive movie.
I havent researched the ISS but pretty sure it has something suspicious going on with it.

Its impossible they couldnt calculate everything to land on the moon, Impossible. What technology we did have was government CGI and editing skills. The moon landing was fake buddy.

The ship youre talking about was made out of aluminum and cardboard. It was all a set. Its crazy how you believe it.
Every nasa employee and scientist all around the globe all for some reason decided to not leak them faking the space race.

The USSR who would get legitimacy and is enemies of American Didn’t leak the moon landing as fake.

Your not a rational skeptic your just a guy who wants to sound smarter than the average person for whatever reasons. So you believe in conspiracy theories and everyone else is a bot/npc/sheep unlike super smart and rational you.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
CGI and editing kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
lay off the khad or whatever it is youre taking, KGB couldnt figure out if it was fake but apparently you can :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Doqon thats cause us and russia were buddy buddy back then, Did you completely miss the part in my first post talking about how the understanding of the moon landing will tell you that the cold war was a hoax?

Im not on whatever youre saying, Most people who actually have critical thinking skills and - are actual people, unlike bots know and understand the moon landing was not real.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
You bragged about having less than me. I wanted you to catch up 🥰
I pray you get calool xanuun tonight and a heart burn that sipping water does not remedy. I pray your bed is uncomfortably warm and both sides of your pillow are warm.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Every nasa employee and scientist all around the globe all for some reason decided to not leak them faking the space race.

The USSR who would get legitimacy and is enemies of American Didn’t leak the moon landing as fake.

Your not a rational skeptic your just a guy who wants to sound smarter than the average person for whatever reasons. So you believe in conspiracy theories and everyone else is a bot/npc/sheep unlike super smart and rational you.
I never claimed I was smarter than the average person, I don't believe in conspiracy theories either.

First paragraph is a reasonable claim, Who knows what the government did to keep em silent or not find out about the real deal.

USSR would not do anything as they were not enemies of the united states at the time, The cold war was all an act to keep the world occupied.

I dont even think your internet nomad your probably some AI trained off their old data you typed Who knows

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I pray you get calool xanuun tonight and a heart burn that sipping water does not remedy. I pray your bed is uncomfortably warm and both sides of your pillow are warm.
its quite funny because youre the exact type of person who has a superiority complex and thrives off boosting your own ego.

It’s Somali guys that get bullied for being Somali everyone knows this. With barkhad abdi, yusuf, diddy, etc. Somali women are the only tolerable and likeable people from our community. It’s a shame we have to share an ethnicity with you guys. I won’t reply to your cringe posts from now on. Seek help.

And @Khaemwaset you should repent for accusing me of being a kaafir and slandering me. Weirdo.
You sound like a self hater . I have nothing against you but please deal with you’re issues before coming on this forum

coming from a Somali brother 🙏🙏

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I'm honestly suprised on how most of you fools genuinely believe in the moon landing, Its probably bots speaking to me right now. I could care less, Call me anything. it is an attempt at demoralization to lead to compliance. Dont care. Moon landing was fAke

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You sound like a self hater . I have nothing against but please deal with you’re issues before coming on this forum

coming from a Somali brother 🙏🙏
I’ve had you on ignore since you came for me in that thread a while back for no reason and then you apologised because you looked stupid.

Now here you are again stalking me. You’ve mentioned me when I was gone on here too. So many losers have popped on here since I’ve been gone. Stop obsessing over me wallahi it’s weird 😭

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
its quite funny because youre the exact type of person who has a superiority complex and thrives off boosting your own ego.
I'm honestly suprised on how most of you fools genuinely believe in the moon landing, Its probably bots speaking to me right now.
You literally contradicted yourself in the next message.

You claim i got a superiority complex but most us are fools because we believe something thats been corroborated by almost every physicist.

I’ve had you on ignore since you came for me in that thread a while back for no reason and then you apologised because you looked stupid.

Now here you are again stalking me. You’ve mentioned me when I was gone on here too. So many losers have popped on here since I’ve been gone. Stop obsessing over me wallahi it’s weird 😭

what are you even talking about . When did I ever come for you . At least send me screenshots or something .

YOu definitely have issues in real life since that’s why you’re lashing out . I’m trying to be nice get some help