#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

That’s incredibly rare, I’ve never seen that on TikTok. Not wearing the hijab doesn’t make them a h03.

Although unfortunately I’ve seen some stories of some Somali girls who commit every sin, wear revealing clothes & abandon the deen, then a few years later when they’re ready to settle down,they’ll pretend to be a good Muslim, wear the hijab/niqab & trick some miskeen Somali guy into marrying them.

But this is very rare.
That's crazy I saw that one on twitter.

And my sperm donor is my first opp! Take back that habar you nacaas!
ya ku habaaray? macnaha habaar ma fahmaysa lool. Anyways thanks for pointing out where your issues stem from, you've manifested the source 🤔. Anyways, i'm only fooling with you rat bastards, i cafiya lool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_2277.jpeg

ya ku habaaray? macnaha habaar ma fahmaysa lool. Anyways thanks for pointing out where your issues stem from, you've manifested the source 🤔. Anyways, i'm only fooling with you rat bastards, i cafiya lool
I did that intentionally! I despise my sperm donor and anything adjacent to it…. Your the basement dwelling RAT!

naaya na dhaaf shib dheh, cuqdadaadi ma doonayno, dhalinyaro o dambi galin baan nahay, aabe ha ku soo hanuuniyo misa ha ku anshaxo! nacalada aduunka
I put your habar in bold…. You got amnesia nigga?!? You better take it back!

Last edited:
I did that intentionally! I despise my sperm donor and rubbing adjacent to it…. Your the basement dwelling RAT!

I put your habar in bold…. You got amnesia nigga?!? You better take it back!
Habaar means a curse in somali, maka ku habaarin waan ku caayay, also you're such a child miss diamond, I hope you grow up ❤️, I can sense your immature angst from over here

Trending