#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Walahi bro even the sites dedicated to east African girls are ran by fat Nigerians and Jamaicans
there’s sites wtf 🤢🤢.Honestly I don’t like this rhetoric about Somali men they aren’t all out to get every Somali women on the planet maybe in the early days of the Somali diaspora getting access to the internet in 2006-2009 with Somaligate but now things have changed it’s all reduced to calling women cheap and clean dh*los and namecalling on tiktoks comment section

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
there’s sites wtf 🤢🤢.Honestly I don’t like this rhetoric about Somali men they aren’t all out to get every Somali women on the planet maybe in the early days of the Somali diaspora getting access to the internet in 2006-2009 with Somaligate but now things have changed it’s all reduced to calling women cheap and clean dh*los and namecalling on tiktoks comment section
Like a year back if you typed Somali into reddit you got all sorts of subs but I think they're dead now. Good thing there's very little about Somali women to me at least 🤷

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Like a year back if you typed Somali into reddit you got all sorts of subs but I think they're dead now. Good thing there's very little about Somali women to me at least 🤷
Honestly good that those subs are dead imagine being a Somali girl minding her own business and she’s sees a bunch of brown ass men thirsting over her 💀💀😭😭

Trending