Something I noticed πŸ€”

Allah SWT doesn't make mistakes, puberty is the right age for a good reason. Slightly earlier makes sense to ease a child into it. But hijab on little girls? Walahi waa yaab. Some Muslims are extremists who don't even follow Islam, and then try to act like their made-up lifestyle is "Islam".
Somalis mostly do it because they can’t be asked to do their little girls hair.

Some men would be happier without daughters in their lives, it reminds me of when pagan Arabs buried their daughters. They see girls as a burden, and they even try to put a hijab on toddler girls. A baby girl who hasn't even lived and is already seen and treated like a woman.

It really creeps me out.
No one see the baby girl as a women for wear a stretchy hijab stop capping like you never been to Somalia.

Somalis mostly do it because they can’t be asked to do their little girls hair.

I wish it was this sis

I think the truth is far scarier; girls aren't allowed to be children. They are sexualised the minute they slide out of the womb. When they can walk, they are treated like little women, asked to do chores, and look after their siblings. Forget playing, having fun. Nope, they are women from day 1.

I wish it was this sis

I think the truth is far scarier; girls aren't allowed to be children. They are sexualised the minute they slide out of the womb. When they can walk, they are treated like little women, asked to do chores, and look after their siblings. Forget playing, having fun. Nope, they are women from day 1.
It’s just practicing now your putting a weird spin on it :damn:

It's not weird, it's the truth.

Why are little girls being forced into hijab? They are children, without sin, but they are dressed, treated and spoken to as if they are short women.
I want her to see it as necessary article of clothing. That takes time to establish. It not gonna be hijab on head constantly. Just mix it in 3/5 times going out she’ll wear it. Starting her immediately one day will be jarring.

Some men would be happier without daughters in their lives, it reminds me of when pagan Arabs buried their daughters. They see girls as a burden, and they even try to put a hijab on toddler girls. A baby girl who hasn't even lived and is already seen and treated like a woman.

It really creeps me out.
Yeah it just irks me...all children deserve parents but not all parents deserve children

I started wearing the hijab at 7-8 and I still dont believe in girls wearing hijab before they feel they are ready and I heavily stand against parents making choices for there children

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
My daughter will wear a hijab before she is even materialised. Before even fertilisation of the egg cell she will wear the hijab. As a non-corporeal being she will wear the hijab.

I don’t even mind baby hijabs.

I find it so weird that back home you’re seeing little 8 yr olds tripping over a very long abaya and jilbaab to go to primary school.

I’ve worked in Saudi, along with many other Arab states and I’ve never seen that lol.

It’d one thing to make a child to wear it to dugsi so that they can get into the habit in the future and it’s not alien, but school? Come on.

Then if she starts wearing jeans outside and not covering her legs and wear sweaters with no hijab to the point you can’t tell she Muslim by looking at her. Then imma start doing fentanyl and ruin my life.
You don't deserve to be a father if you'd kys over this

I don’t even mind baby hijabs.

I find it so weird that back home you’re seeing little 8 yr olds tripping over a very long abaya and jilbaab to go to primary school.

I’ve worked in Saudi, along with many other Arab states and I’ve never seen that lol.

It’d one thing to make a child to wear it to dugsi so that they can get into the habit in the future and it’s not alien, but school? Come on.

I hate the word extremist, but that's what this is. Exaggeration/Extreme interpretations for no reason.

I want her to see it as necessary article of clothing. That takes time to establish. It not gonna be hijab on head constantly. Just mix it in 3/5 times going out she’ll wear it. Starting her immediately one day will be jarring.

The hijab should be seen as a right of passage, an exciting signal of a new life as a woman. If you want your child to honour the hijab, treat it like an honour. Something to be earned.

My post went up on r/exmuslim. They were seething at my Idea of early hijab introduction. I also noticed the girls in that chat were opposed to the idea as well. Why do the murtads and the women both oppose what I said? :cosbyhmm:

Ladies that disagreed why do you share a consensus with murtads πŸ’€

man just let the mother decide. pick a good woman with akhlaaq and deen whos been there before and let her decide what to do with her daughter

chip in with your opinion here and there but as men there's things we never experienced before and its better to just stay out the way sometimes

You don't deserve to be a father if you'd kys over this
Yea I’d crash out fr. Once she decided to go off script like that then imma start acting like life’s GTA the video game. Since we’re both deciding not to make sense no more.

Wow you’re actually trying to claim that’s an innovation. You ever heard of differing parenting styles. A believe habit are reinforced by repetition wearing hijab is no different. A young girl should be introduced to it and practicing wearing it. If you’re claiming that innovation then Idk what to say.

Putting a hijab on a little girl is not Islamic law. So, what else would you call it.