Something I noticed πŸ€”

Uhh I give up cause what the hell. One moment I'm talking giving my kid a earlier start on hijab next moment I'm a misogynist Nazi demon apparently.

Uhm, my fathers too and literally everyone is raised on their parents dime. :what:

How interesting that you bring in your father, as defence against your mother's contribution to your life.

And you wonder why I say you have issues with women.

May Allah bless your mother with heaven, for enduring the test that is a misogynist son.

How interesting that you bring in your father, as defence against your mother's contribution to your life.

And you wonder why I say you have issues with women.

May Allah bless your mother with heaven, for enduring the test that is a misogynist son.
I was highlighting that it's a joint effort. Anyway you already got me cemented as something in you're head so nothing will change ur opinion.

Nah no point bro. Puntite felt like this for a long time probably. The other girl is just getting her licks in cause I question her on her hatred for hijab.
offtopic but do you know ironfit? he recently got banned. you remind me of him little

Me at the end of my thread.
download (2).jpeg

Icl it also depends on where the child lives. If they live in predominantly cadaan areas, the child will often feel left out and will grow to despise it. If they are surrounded by other muslims, the child will most likely embrace wearing the hijab
im telling ya. I feel like most muslimahs who do not wear hijab do so not due to an inherent not wanting to wear it, but due to societal pressure and their enviroment. Western "society", the beauty industry and social media play a big part in this. it also leads to many women feeling depressed due to insecurity.

humans are social creatures, a woman born in a city where every woman wears a niqab when going out, would feel absolutely no issue at wearing one. Rather, she'd feel better wearing one and fitting in with her fellow sisters.

while a muslim woman who veils in a kafir "society" would feel left out, unlike the other girls, ostracized and perhaps even "ugly" due to her hijab. doesn't help that movements that have taken off in the west like feminism target human desire and their opinion on the hijab is one of idiocy by calling it oppression.

this among other reasons is why I say its incredibly important to live alongside the muslims. I personally am not in the slightest planning to keep living here or raise children here honesrly