Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You said it yourself. And you're not from the UK so you've got no idea how things are, it's a lot harder than you think. For example my uncle is a qualified engineer but is working as a security guard for the time being. How am I 'bending to prove a point'? The truth is UK Somalis are the best Somali diaspora. Most religious, most highly educated, most traditional, most successful, etc.
I think you’re saying stuff to get a reaction at this rate
best Somali diaspora :dead:
Catch a break tho, fckin over every thread with useless arguing, and usually it’s not even a good discussion and turns into side bashes :ohlord:

Huh? What do you mean, their programs are only 3-4 years long like the rest of the world.
Its complicated, they dont pay fees, so if they retake a year it doesnt hurt them. So many of them prolonge thier time at university since theyre getting paid to study.

Catch a break tho, fckin over every thread with useless arguing, and usually it’s not even a good discussion and turns into side bashes :ohlord:
It's the truth. How is it useless? You were the one who started it too. And it is except you half the time are just saying random stuff lol. :mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia: 15 million

Nigeria: 1.5 billion

Population-density-Africa.jpg
Thank god. They are running low on resources per density, meanwhile we are better off with our low density population. They will have to move north soon and take some maghrebi wives.

:drakelaugh:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Nah @Ayan strikes me a bookworm type of girl soft features and easy prey for Shaniqua and Trianna to push around kkkkk
Acuthubillah I like reading but I am no soft mf :ohlord: :damn:

It's the truth. How is it useless? You were the one who started it too. And it is except you half the time are just saying random stuff lol. :mjlol:
I reply to the thread and you do this
London's expensive dude. I remember my flat was tiny and we only had five living there but here it's a lot bigger.

It's tight.
Alr

Wallahi I'm not tryna get a reaction either. It's just the honest truth.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When I go to Somali areas in UK I want the whole street to smell like sex I want you guys to start clapping your wives cheeks I want to smell wasmo in the streets

Trending