Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters
@CaliTedesse

You need more than a 2.1 fertility rate for a population to grow. Look at those stats of the US. All the non-immigrants are declining in population, including American born Blacks.
:silanyolaugh: Whites are at a faster rate though. 2050 will be a good year.:sass1:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Population per capita? That makes no sense whatsoever XD. Let me break it down for you, per capita means for each person so population per person doesn't even exist. I've got no idea what you even mean by that.
the density of somalis to the total population of the UK
When did I say school shooting? That's for Tyler and Hunter to do. But I have heard lots of gang activity's been going on.
Did you not make a school shooting reference? Again, don’t throw baseless insults, they mean nothing kk
Using school hallways as shooting ranges. :mjlol: :silanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

You need more than a 2.1 fertility rate for a population to grow. Look at those stats of the US. All the non-immigrants are declining in population, including American born Blacks.
Wow Somali fertility rate is 6 children per woman. It must be same in UK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like can we outnumber the majority who are the cadaans. Strength in numbers you know it. If we do this then no one can mess with us.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Scandinavian countries all together: 23 million
United Kingdom: 67 million

there is your answer bro.
But bro the descendants of pre-war Somalis is embarassing lets be honest only 7% that equals 8k around now. Why did they not have more sex before the war?

the density of somalis to the total population of the UK

Did you not make a school shooting reference? Again, don’t throw baseless insults, they mean nothing kk
You can't tell it was just a joke? Not everything I say is serious. Just a funny American stereotype lol. I never even specified Somalis nor did you either. Just a response to you making fun of knife crime. You lot will always have it worse than anyone. America is by far the worst country for Somalis to live in. No universal healthcare, insanely high tuition rates, lowest taxes, most racist, and most Islamophobic. :damedamn:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You can't tell it was just a joke? Not everything I say is serious. Just a funny American stereotype lol. I never even specified Somalis nor did you either. Just a response to you making fun of knife crime. You lot will always have it worse than anyone. America is by far the worst country for Somalis to live in. No universal healthcare, insanely high tuition rates, lowest taxes, most racist, and most Islamophobic. :damedamn:
The racism and islamophobia is worth it when you take into account that it barely happens and you can create good songs stories and benefit off of ~ affirmative action ~ :ohhhdamn:
don’t care that it’s the worst country to live in, we’re still somewhat more productive and not ccking the benefits system LMAO:mjkkk:

CaliTedesse

VIP
During Nazi Germany they used to reward German women with medals for the amounts of babies they had. We need to reward Somali women too.

Trending