Spoke Arabic to this Somali guy

Why are some of them like this?

• Total voters
sounds like cap
No it was not my parents came from saudi arabia to libya for work. By father worked as a construction worker and my mother was a maid, Every day the libyans just to say ya abeed when the saw my father walk around, I wonder why you are so in love witha arabs? Do they blow your back up like you want it? Do you let them nut in you aswell?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No it was not my parents came from saudi arabia to libya for work. By father worked as a construction worker and my mother was a maid, Every day the libyans just to say ya abeed when the saw my father walk around, I wonder why you are so in love witha arabs? Do they blow your back up like you want it? Do you let them nut in you aswell?
Join the Anti-Akh sxb

Its truly disgusting that a man hate himself so much he constantly berates his own kind and is for culturally asimmilating his own people to another foreign people. For what? This is very disgusting, No man should be at this level of insecurity

Invader

Its truly disgusting that a man hate himself so much he constantly berates his own kind and is for culturally asimmilating his own people to another foreign people. For what? This is very disgusting, No man should be at this level of insecurity
He twerks for them. He is tryna speak Arabic to make mates who don't even like him.

Invader

kkkkkkk You inbred limp wristed Somalian alxamdullilah I have admixture and have no inferiority towards Bantu or Arabs. You do and are leaking everywhere like a naag.
I NEVER see myself as inferior towards Arabs or Bantus. Your a delusional insecure farax who stinks like crusty v, you pum idk who tf u think you are with those assumptions but boy I feel for you must be hard to be on a period:hemad:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I NEVER see myself as inferior towards Arabs or Bantus. Your a delusional insecure farax who stinks like crusty v, you pum idk who tf u think you are with those assumptions but boy I feel for you must be hard to be on a period:hemad:
Bro you feel so inferior towards Arabs you had to start a movement and started leaking all over my thread while I ignored u at first since I dont take this serious wa lakin your so cuqdad ridden kkkkk Allah swt heal u bro walle

Invader

Bro you feel so inferior towards Arabs you had to start a movement and started leaking all over my thread while I ignored u at first since I dont take this serious wa lakin your so cuqdad ridden kkkkk Allah swt heal u bro walle
Who said I was inferrior to them? Please find proof before making assumptions you bootyclappin nacas. I want to preserve my culture not be assimilated like the Sudanese.

Invader

If you go to Somaliland go to Hado Dhawr

Here are some videos about OUR culture not theirs.

Arabic is for religion and commerce but not our mother tongue walaal

Who said I was inferrior to them? Please find proof before making assumptions you bootyclappin nacas. I want to preserve my culture not be assimilated like the Sudanese.
I like your thinking. Although Sudanis are more Arab than the Lebanese for instance they'll never be fully accepted without any discrimination. They look too different, too Black.

Trending