Spoke Arabic to this Somali guy

Why are some of them like this?

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
did moroccans bully you in holland? Theres not many malis that like them in holland except the ones that are the 'ik ben nederlander' type :kanyehmm:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don't agree akhi. People will wake up and realize that those gaalo nationalists movements are a cancer eventually.
So saying you aren't Arab is gaalonimo?:comeon:We aren't Arab if we didn't come from them. Are we Soudanese? We are Cushites. You know that. You just your Arab friends to accept you.
:duck:Awwwww that's cute.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Jokes aside , low kuntu dhiflun saqiirun tacalamtu luuqal carabiya fi dugsi , wal macalim kaan yadhribuna ilaa aan naxfid quraan Al kariim waa naxwa Al carabiya
Al ficilu mudhaaric , waal maadhi waa sifaatu bacda Al kalimaat
wa laakin ana lam afham ma hiya Al muhima ad diraasatul haadihi luuqa idha naxki soomali Al luuqal um

Al mujtamac yumkinu an yaastafiiduun
la tafhiim ad diin waa ukhra laakin naxnu lasna carab Abadan

Ana soomaali waa aftakhir waa jawaza safri januub afriiqi wal xamdulilaahi wa shukrulilaahi
bacda naasu yuriiduun an yakuun carab waa haada maa dhakhalni waa laysat shuqli laakin akrah an asmac ana kul Soomaali carab

Cafwan lam agdir an aktub bil carabi bisabab dhaalika aktubu haatif yaktubu faqad ingaliisi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
did moroccans bully you in holland? Theres not many malis that like them in holland except the ones that are the 'ik ben nederlander' type :kanyehmm:
No one bullied me dude I don't look like average Abdi alhamdullilah. They respect me and look up to me. It's something you guys fail to understand since you guys have been bullied to hate them.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I don't agree akhi. People will wake up and realize that those gaalo nationalists movements are a cancer eventually.

People are drunk on nationalism all over the world. Very tribalistic and isolationalist mindset.

We Somalis need to find a healthy level, we shouldn't worship Arabs however we should also be aware that the Arab World are and will continue to be important for the future of our country and our people as it's been through out history.

Invader

You retard. I said they have the same sounds. German and French R are the same, but different to the English R. This isn't about origin.

Somali and Arabic both have kh, c and x.
Then use the words phonetics dumbass. Your English said 'they have the same sounds' which suggests they completely sound the same. Next time say 'they have some similar sounds'
t2204.gif
and you call me the retard bootyclapper

Invader

No one bullied me dude I don't like like average Abdi alhamdullilah. They respect me and look up to me. It's something you guys fail to understand since you guys have been bullied to hate them.
I never get bullied. The Arabs are scared of us because we're numerous.:russ:

Invader

Answer these questions @CaliTedesse . What is our ethnicity. What is our main language. Where do we come from. How are we Arab.

:heh: You're delusional I should call the mental asylum because you're seeing things:idontlike:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
People are drunk on nationalism all over the world. Very tribalistic and isolationalist mindset.

We Somalis need to find a healthy level, we shouldn't worship Arabs however we should also be aware that the Arab World are and will continue to be important for the future of our country and our people as it's been through out history.
Somalis shouldn't worship them, but there is a lot of misplaced hatred towards Arabs and I'm fully against this.

Invader

Somalis shouldn't worship them, but there is a lot of misplaced hatred towards Arabs and I'm fully against this.
I have no hate against any Arab but stop claiming them and their language.

Arabic should be used for commerce and religion not your mother tongue.

Jungle

VIP
No one bullied me dude I don't look like average Abdi alhamdullilah. They respect me and look up to me. It's something you guys fail to understand since you guys have been bullied to hate them.
I dont see arabs unless i go edgware road and or west close to the city :russ: but they are literally in your daily life in holland lol. How can they bully me when i see like 1 arab my age in a whole week :mjlol: you coon, i dont look like your average abdi kulaha, so do you feel accepted by them? yaab badanaa :dead::dead::dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All
@CaliTedesse
Have you ever stole Arab women from arab men?

I and a crazy habar gidir , a Murusade who was very hangover from qaad and a Zulu friend weren't allowed to enter the club , because it was for VIPs only , it turns it was a savy venue for delagacies holy shit the chicks dancing in there were a smoking bomb , our friends were pissed at the fat Nigerian security guards not letting us in and screaming at us in Igbo
because it was a regular Saturday (every Saturday is bonfire here ) they fucked up our marqaan, we rolled a joint outside and drank some beers and sneaked into the club through alleyway kkkkkk

It turned out we were the only black people everyone were foreigners
Brazillians, Europeans, Indians and ofcourse fucking gulf Arabs and NA delegates
The chicks wallah I cannot describe .

The Habr Gidr approached brazillian chick and humped dried the brazillian folks weren't happy at that sight
The murusade who was running out of qaad with precision took a white lady and they were gone
The Zulu then looked at me and said good luck it's about time these chicas get blacked
the guy took off like a guided missile and went straight to an Indian hottie kkkk
I then saw an opportunity of window to cuck these Arabs , two bellydancing Arabian chicks dancing alone meanwhile their men were passed out drunk
i approached and she gave me lapdance kkk

The Arabian men were pissed and called security on us kkk

But I already put her on my motorcycle and Skkkkkkr off to xaafada

The drunk men were angrily yelling " Yaa ximaar yaa kalb ya ibn qaxba sa aqtuluk ya waxsh lacama "
It turned out the chicas were Moroccans and not Saudis

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Malis who support arabs or even say they are decent people deserve to get get garbaashed fr. Uf a caleyk dhiig isku yeela balaayo ha idin aragte somali aa tahiin xaywaan waaxid xooloha ah.

Trending