SSC in Ceerigaabo

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
there are sizable Isaaq there, I'd be surprised if they got that city on board .
Differentiate between the city and the district

The city i'd say is a 50/50 thing

But the district by degaan and population are more in the Eastern/ Southern side

Most of whats is known as Badhan district is actually part of Ceerigaabo district

Majority of Ceerigaabo district is in the East and South

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ceerigaabo ma hooyada baa leh ceerigaabo rag baa 1989 xoraystay rag baa jooga meesha walahi kun Iyo kun ayaa u dhiman doonaa garxajis waa raga aad taqaan anaga yar yarka ha na moodin

Ceerigaabo is a split city deal with it

ana leh, this isn't waqooyi galbeed

You're talking to a reer Ceerigaabo. I could share a tribal L if you want but I'm not in the mood

Ceerigaabo ma hooyada baa leh ceerigaabo rag baa 1989 xoraystay rag baa jooga meesha walahi kun Iyo kun ayaa u dhiman doonaa garxajis waa raga aad taqaan anaga yar yarka ha na moodin
How long before the city becomes unionist any estimation? Thanks in advance.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
there are sizable Isaaq there, I'd be surprised if they got that city on board .
Sizable kulaha, I’m certain we live on two different planets. In which universe is Ceerigaabo a Jabarti city

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Tell your gadhweyn cousins to stop marrying these folks. I’m certain 90% of the Jabarti minority in Ceerigaabo are women πŸ’€

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hahaha ceerigaabo is muuse ismaciil city Be a respected guest

The town Erigavo is muse ismacil no doubt and even that is split as upper and lower Erigavo neighbourhoods, but in the the district your a langaab, don't try getting regional Erigavo which don't belong to you and belongs to Gayhayle aka Siwaqroon, warsangeli and dhulbahante.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As for Puntland Im fuming how both it's active and it's full time taxpayer paid govt armed forces and it's unpaid yet part time reserve clan militias, Im truly ashamed they are not defending Dhul HARTI whether it's the govt or beelaha, as Erigavo is great real estate and Harti is majority.

We need to send reinforcements to assist Siwaqroon, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante to counter DIR waqoyi who are trying to gang up on them like langaabs. Let's show em our πŸ’ͺ and power like we did in goojacade on August 25 2023 in the major offensive and operation Jama Kadiye.

Stop being upset that Dr Osman is a tribalist, I am and I'm damn proud of it. I care for my clan well being doesn't make me an evil person. Why do I have to be a wadani or fake nationalist when it doesn't exist in reality beyond empty words said in public or songs yet the on ground reality says tribe Is the reality. I'm just being a realist and nothing wrong with it. I do have respect for true wadanis who can back up what exactly they did that was wadani till them f*ck U and your empty words nigga.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The town Erigavo is muse ismacil no doubt and even that is split as upper and lower Erigavo neighbourhoods, but in the the district your a langaab, don't try getting regional Erigavo which don't belong to you and belongs to Gayhayle aka Siwaqroon, warsangeli and dhulbahante.
This is cap

Look at Ceerigaabo district MPs it will tell you who is the majority

Lets look at the Ceerigaabo district MPs

For example

HY - 5
Warsangeli - 3

All 3 sub subclans that participated got their mps in their xaafads

The big 4

Yubbe, Shimbiraale, Damala Xagare, and Carmale didn't even vote.

And the 3 subclans that voted all got xildhibaans

Ik an HY candidate that got votes from minorities like Carab and Madhibaan lol

Harti - 5
Isaaq - 8

And we don't even vote

Last edited:
This is cap

Look at Ceerigaabo district MPs it will tell you who is the majority

Lets look at the Ceerigaabo district MPs

For example

HY - 5
Warsangeli - 3

All 3 sub subclans that participated got their mps in their xaafads

The big 4

Yubbe, Shimbiraale, Damala Xagare, and Carmale didn't even vote.

And the 3 subclans that voted all got xildhibaans

Ik an HY candidate that got votes from minorities like Carab and Madhibaan lol

Harti - 5
Isaaq - 8

And we don't even vote
Seats don't necessarily translate to numbers. You should've known that from what happened to the Dhulbahante in Sool stretching their numbers over many candidates. The total number of all candidates is what matter because they show how many people voted for the said candidate irrespective of him winning or losing the seat. The Muuse Ismaciil alone who live exclusively in Ceerigaabo district got 21k in vote & 5 seats, the Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo district got 6k vote yet secured 2 seats. Does the numbers translate to seats proportionally? Even if you go up to the Harti (Dhulbahante + Warsangali) they all amassed a mere 18k. This includes the Warsangali in Baran & Lasqoray. So if you're gonna reference Somaliland council elections in 2021 than Muuse Ismaciil in Ceerigaabo district alone (21k vote) outnumber the Harti who live across Ceerigaabo, Baran & Lasqoray districts (18k vote)

Screenshot_2024-02-24-13-56-42-395_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-24-13-57-10-739_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Trending

Latest posts