[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
There doing well but bigger cities got more bad influences so highers chances of both males and females making questionable choices in life......I find mn somalis to be the more grounded and a true reflection of how their raised where as in toronto and London its the oppositeπŸ’―
Very true, despite the "wildness" we often hear from there (which my theory, could be completely wrong as a non-MN, but stemming mostly from the new batch of fobs who arrived + much younger gen, not those who were born in the 90's).

When you look objectively at Somali culture + businesses + politics community impact = MN is no1 in diaspora, no2 would be Nairobi but the Sijui presence/stigma is weighing them down. London, given the nature of being one of the global cities, has been impacted by Somali diaspora but its as much of a mark as say, Nigerian or Ghanaian, ie not outstanding but definitely noticeable.

If I was to marry a girl from the West, 100% I'd go down the MN route, mostly every Somali knows someone/family there so eyes & ears. Like the Feeding our future scandal, without even being there you heard so much about mostly all the families involved.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don’t think a single British Somali ever felt entitled or even cared for Maya Jama being Somali πŸ˜‚ she never used to be vocal about it until Somalis started popping off in the UK and before and after we just saw her as ajnabi who happened to have Somali in her. Her Gaalo lifestyle and her just being whitewashed never made anyone care for her being Somali it was just an information we knew.

When she dated stormzy before and now and that American basketball player not a single Somali even did the Fob behaviour of gatekeeping or entitlement, I don’t think even the troll and the incels made any remarks or cared for it as they usually do.

full Somalis like Liyah Mai literally had more of a chokehold on Somali guys and youths then maya jama could ever achieve more people spoke about her in the community.
I hear liyah Ethiopian not Somali :ohhh: .

Yaraye

VIP
I feel like this is a conspiracy though sxb, I have seen it to a lot too but apparently they all rebrand into miskeen halimos. And it’s easier because the guys are from out of town.
You can't rebrand in MN. Too many somalis, too many eyes, too many mouths. Your dirt will be known very quick and spread out even quicker.

Toronto is wild but sometimes you ask yourself why do people shoot themselves in the foot by indulging in haram lifestyle there’s absolutely no benefit and it will come to haunt you.
I don't blame them....the bigger the city the more bad influences around you, living in mn i was shocked that alot of shit i seen in toronto weren't normalized here

Very true, despite the "wildness" we often hear from there (which my theory, could be completely wrong as a non-MN, but stemming mostly from the new batch of fobs who arrived + much younger gen, not those who were born in the 90's).

When you look objectively at Somali culture + businesses + politics community impact = MN is no1 in diaspora, no2 would be Nairobi but the Sijui presence/stigma is weighing them down. London, given the nature of being one of the global cities, has been impacted by Somali diaspora but its as much of a mark as say, Nigerian or Ghanaian, ie not outstanding but definitely noticeable.

If I was to marry a girl from the West, 100% I'd go down the MN route, mostly every Somali knows someone/family there so eyes & ears. Like the Feeding our future scandal, without even being there you heard so much about mostly all the families involved.
Tbh MN somalis got lucky, there are less interactions between somalis and madows over their (communities are segregated) and unlike toronto/London the community for the most part avoided being thrown en mass in to government housing gang territories......there are always going to be bad kids and kids that are just followers, but I don't see mn being a breeding ground for full on gang banging generation.....there will be alot of druggies tho, I see the American culture and rap music got these suburban Somali kids in a chokeholdπŸ’―

I pray he wears a Somali outfit, instead of those ill-fitting Arab robes and headdresses. It always looks so weird to see a Somali bride wearing 3 different Somali outfits, and here comes the groom, looking out of place.

SMH

Let us pray, he's high-profile and everyone will see the outfits.
This the same nigga that sang his heart out to breezy. I know damn well he coming in that arab get up head to toe. :dead:

She isn’t and never said so. Back in the day she did try to be seen exotic by saying she’s half Eritrean πŸ˜‚
She’s quarter Eritrean with her father having an Eritrean mother but she’s a lander through and through, what I know is she messes with Somali trappers and sometimes helps them in their criminal activities

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dark N N suugo investigations by mosthatedsusmali put out that girl's pic. She probably never even set foot in MN. They can't get shit right. 🀣

Someone predicted the Khaleeji clothing, congrats
Have you seen what they’ve been doing to her on twitter? They have about 3 different girls. ALL WRONG.

Have you seen what they’ve been doing to her on twitter? They have about 3 different girls. ALL WRONG.

I feel bad that she got hit with false allegations, but I think that Chunkz, since he has money and is a social media personality should contact twitter and request IPs on these guys. I think Somalis tend to minimize things, like who cares, it's just trolls, but this is the wrong approach. They don't get to be protected and use voice changers while slandering others. Look how much care they put into hiding themselves, fuulay waye. Allah show us their true faces, ameen.

Last edited:
Someone predicted the Khaleeji clothing, congrats
It was Puntite Queen.

She never misses!

:deargod:
I pray he wears a Somali outfit, instead of those ill-fitting Arab robes and headdresses. It always looks so weird to see a Somali bride wearing 3 different Somali outfits, and here comes the groom, looking out of place.

SMH

Let us pray, he's high-profile and everyone will see the outfits.

Trending