Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

I don't want him to get banned. Seeing delusional people like him makes me feel better about myself.

I don't know that he's actually delusional; he (like most Sudanese) is being proud and has adopted positions to cope with the onslaught of anti-Baggara sentiments that has taken hold in Sudan -- in both real life and online.

What I appreciate about all Sudanese groups (in both Sudans) is their immense sense of pride, however, it's a double-edged sword that also makes people push laughable, trolling arguments that they don't actually believe in.

I don't know that he's actually delusional; he (like most Sudanese) is being proud and has adopted positions to cope with the onslaught of anti-Baggara sentiments that has taken hold in Sudan -- in both real life and online.

What I appreciate about all Sudanese groups (in both Sudans) is their immense sense of pride, however, it's a double-edged sword that also makes people push laughable, trolling arguments that they don't actually believe in.
He is delusional in the sense he believes 3 million baggara who are largely illiterate and uneducated can take over Sudan as a sort of elite. Which is nothing but delusion.

His position is really just cope. The baggara have bitten off more than they can chew

He is delusional in the sense he believes 3 million baggara who are largely illiterate and uneducated can take over Sudan as a sort of elite. Which is nothing but delusion.

His position is really just cope. The baggara have bitten off more than they can chew

It's clear to all that the Baggara can't win this in the long run; and I don't even know why they even wanted more than what they were essentially granted by Khartoum...

..They were made lords of Darfur; they gained land and control of lucrative gold mines; and their man was catapulted far beyond his station.

Their greedy miscalculation will lead to the rest of Sudan rallying behind Black Darfurians. Even before this war the Janjaweed were disliked but those that were indifferent now hate them. Anyways I feel weird specifying that they're black considering Darfurian Arabs like this delusional Misseriya dude can be blacker than them πŸ’€

Anyways I feel weird specifying that they're black considering Darfurian Arabs like this delusional Misseriya dude can be blacker than them πŸ’€

Ψ§Ψ­Ω…Ψ― Ψ§Ω„ΨΆΩŠ = Ψ§Ω†Ψ§ Ω…Ψ³ΩŠΨ±ΩŠ عربي Ω…Ω† Ψ§Ψ¨ عربي و Ψ§Ω… عربية و Ψ§Ψ΅Ω„Ω†Ψ§ Ω…Ω† ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ Ψ¬Ω‡ΩŠΩ†Ψ© في Ψ§Ω„ΩŠΩ…Ω†
Bringing the man's lineage into question, even though he brings the original receipts, his parents, with his ancestral connection too?

Bringing the man's lineage into question, even though he brings the original receipts, his parents, with his ancestral connection too?
No one questioned his lineage. You can be black and arab at the same time. It’s just amusing considering these people are often racist as hell to Nubawis and other black tribes that look identical to them.

That being said what receipts did he provide?

What actually is the genetic makeup of the baggara?

If assume it varies between different subgroups of them as they stretch from Nigeria to Sudan.

Their greedy miscalculation will lead to the rest of Sudan rallying behind Black Darfurians. Even before this war the Janjaweed were disliked but those that were indifferent now hate them. Anyways I feel weird specifying that they're black considering Darfurian Arabs like this delusional Misseriya dude can be blacker than them πŸ’€

:deadpeter::dead:

Those two men are blacker than me

:mjlol:

Picture I took a while ago

20220405_095444.jpg (1) (1).png

What actually is the genetic makeup of the baggara?

If assume it varies between different subgroups of them as they stretch from Nigeria to Sudan.
Rizeigat are the most Arab, wheras the Misseriya are the blackest (even more than I expected).
1691315742173.png

I don't think nationality plays a big role, some in Nigeria are very Arab. The ex-president of Niger that was recently overthrown is a light skinned Rizeigat.
230804-mohamed-bazoum-niger-mb-1148-da0068.jpg

Are they as racist to their own black tribesmen as they are to the 'African' tribes they love to ethnically cleanse?

How credible with warring parties is the FFC? With its being a coalition, does it sway influence over armed groups? Or does it exist in name only?

FFC-Spokesman-Gaffar-Hassan-speaks-to-Sudanese-lawyers-in-Khartoum-on-January-25-2023.jpg

How credible with warring parties is the FFC? With its being a coalition, does it sway influence over armed groups? Or does it exist in name only?

FFC-Spokesman-Gaffar-Hassan-speaks-to-Sudanese-lawyers-in-Khartoum-on-January-25-2023.jpg

Despite controversies FFC (Qahat) is the most influential civilian coalition.

The military hates Qahat and claim they're pro-RSF for being anti-war. In fact some hardcore military supporters are hating on Qahat more than the RSF. Nada Algalaa, one of the most famous singers in Sudan ranted against Qahat last month. Not surprising considering she has deep ties to military.

Just the other day RSF trolled Nada with her lookalike :dead:

Surely she is not in Khartoum with that much cake on her visage. I think I remember her, something about being banned for a song about 'luti' culture in men? Was that her?
She probably stole that makeup from a beauty store in Khartoum :silanyolaugh:

Oh yes I see you read that article on her. She was close to the Bashir regime which promoted chauvinism. This video is from the era when they cracked down on many artists but somehow she was left alone.

The military is similar in that regard, the song by Eman Alsharif that went viral a while back on TikTok is also very chauvinistic. Eman, Nada, and a couple other singers were invited to the general command back when Sudan retook Al-Fashaga from Ethiopia.
cZkRqnz.png