Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Al-Andulas Industral City has been established 7km outside of Dongola, capital of the Northern province. Makes sense since the majority of Sudan's electricity is produced by the Merowe dam, and a power station was recently built in Dongola as well as Sudan's first windmill. Northerners should thank RSF for kickstarting industrialization in their region!

RSF striking Sudanese army compound in Karari with artillery

InshaAllah we will work hard one day to rebuild whatโ€™s been destroyed ๐Ÿ™Œ

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
when you give africans power, this is what you get. Lawlessness. Why are sudanese people proud that their country is becoming a war zone.

when you give africans power, this is what you get. Lawlessness. Why are sudanese people proud that their country is becoming a war zone.
Thereโ€™s 45 million Sudanis, how did you come to the conclusion that theyโ€™re proud of this? People will get proud of whatever side theyโ€™re supporting when they make progress but the bottom line is no one is happy to see the country finally collapse after 4 years of chaos.

And what Sudan is going through now resembles 19th century China, even sharing characteristics with Russia and Iran (except their paramilitaries are more loyal) so I donโ€™t see how this is an African dilemma.

Crying 16 year old among captured RSF janjaweed

RSF too busy killing each other in Darfur to rescue their poor boy
Live reaction of @Baggara ู„ู…ุง ุดุงู ูˆุถุน ุฌู†ุฌูˆูŠุฏ ุจุชุงุนู‡ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Live reaction of @Baggara ู„ู…ุง ุดุงู ูˆุถุน ุฌู†ุฌูˆูŠุฏ ุจุชุงุนู‡ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN
Lol not sure if he was banned again or hiding but either way itโ€™s best for him to stay off the forum now

Last edited:
Hundreds of RSF arrested in Bahri (Khartoum North)

It seems like the rumor that their sahelian supply route was cut off may be true. The military now controls Omdurman and has thousands of soldiers stationed in bases across Khartoum. Remaining RSF solders in the Nile Valley will get a nice surprise before negotiations on Thursday.

Kizaru

Uncivilised asf. Why cant these idiots work together. They would rather destroy a whole ass country for the sake of holding on to power

Uncivilised asf. Why cant these idiots work together. They would rather destroy a whole ass country for the sake of holding on to power
Only an uncivilized idiot would work together with those savages. Negotiations will happen before the โ€œwhole ass countryโ€ gets destroyed but not on their terms. You clearly have very superficial knowledge on this war and foreign ambitions for Sudan so Iโ€™ll let your ignorance slide.

Kizaru

Only an uncivilized idiot would work together with those savages. Negotiations will happen before the โ€œwhole ass countryโ€ gets destroyed but not on their terms. You clearly have very superficial knowledge on this war and foreign ambitions for Sudan so Iโ€™ll let your ignorance slide.
There's 2 idiots fighting to control the country. When this is over and sudan is nothing but a pile of bricks and smoking buildings, it won't be a joke. Look at Libya and Syria. How did a civil war turn out for them. Their people left the country only to die in the Mediterranean trying to get into Europe. All because two egotistical retards wanted more power. All I'm saying is why put a whole country at risk only for it to end up as Somalia 2.0

There's 2 idiots fighting to control the country. When this is over and sudan is nothing but a pile of bricks and smoking buildings, it won't be a joke. Look at Libya and Syria. How did a civil war turn out for them. Their people left the country only to die in the Mediterranean trying to get into Europe. All because two egotistical retards wanted more power. All I'm saying is why put a whole country at risk only for it to end up as Somalia 2.0
This is such a simplistic way of viewing things, I guess Israelis and Palestinians are just two idiots fighting to control a tiny piece of land. War is inevitable, singing "war iz bad" doesn't do anything.

Sudan has almost constantly been in a state of war since the 1960s. Only reason this one has gotten more attention is because this is the first time in over a century that fighting has reached the Omdurman-Khartoum region. This region has 10 million people, Darfur another 10 million and after 6 months of fighting less than 10,000 died (excluding victims of Janjaweed near Chadian border) and a similar proportion of buildings destroyed; which is of course tragic but not even comparable to the countries you mentioned along with Ethiopia at the peak of their civil wars.

Kizaru

This is such a simplistic way of viewing things, I guess Israelis and Palestinians are just two idiots fighting to control a tiny piece of land. War is inevitable, singing "war iz bad" doesn't do anything.

Sudan has almost constantly been in a state of war since the 1960s. Only reason this one has gotten more attention is because this is the first time in over a century that fighting has reached the Omdurman-Khartoum region. This region has 10 million people, Darfur another 10 million and after 6 months of fighting roughly 10,000 died and a similar proportion of buildings destroyed; which is of course tragic but not even comparable to the countries you mentioned along with Ethiopia at the peak of their civil wars.
the israeli and palestinian issue has gone on for a whole millennium. I just don't get why people can't come to the table instead of taking the whole country down with them. I understand the heat but after this is over what country will these people have? They will lose practically everything that brings economic activities. Their institutions will be destroyed. This is just another making of a failed state. Here I thought sudan was going to sort it out peacefully but they chose the dumb way. How exactly do you expect your side to win when both are adamant in destroying each other. Why would they throw everything in the bin. Why is it always Africans who f*ck their countries up over power. We seem to get mad when yanks and retarded cadaans mock us but when they say it's always Africans who destroy themselves they right. Are you guys going to keep killing each other in the rare event that one person will stay standing? Sudan will turn into the next begging bowl of Africa like nearly all African countries. We never blame our selves. We blame the other side.

Once this is over Sudan is going to be Season 3 Episode 60 on how to make a failed state. Look around you, how many people have tried the same retarded way in handling civil matters. How many people have lost their lives. How many people have ended up drowning in the Mediterranean sea trying to leave what their retarded government did to them. Why do Africans always resort to violence.

Shit needs to end or we will just be known as savages who killed each other day in and day out the minute we get power

Last edited:
the israeli and palestinian issue has gone on for a whole millennium. I just don't get why people can't come to the table instead of taking the whole country down with them. I understand the heat but after this is over what country will these people have? They will lose practically everything that brings economic activities. Their institutions will be destroyed. This is just another making of a failed state. Here I thought sudan was going to sort it out peacefully but they chose the dumb way. How exactly do you expect your side to win when both are adamant in destroying each other. Why would they throw everything in the bin. Why is it always Africans who f*ck their countries up over power. We seem to get mad when yanks and retarded cadaans mock us but when they say it's always Africans who destroy themselves they right. Are you guys going to keep killing each other in the rare event that one person will stay standing? Sudan will turn into the next begging bowl of Africa like nearly all African countries. We never blame our selves. We blame the other side.

Once this is over Sudan is going to be Season 3 Episode 60 on how to make a failed state. Look around you, how many people have tried the same retarded way in handling civil matters. How many people have lost their lives. How many people have ended up drowning in the Mediterranean sea trying to leave what their retarded government did to them. Why do Africans always resort to violence.

Shit needs to end or we will just be known as savages who killed each other day in and day out the minute we get power
Sudan's South/West vs North/East issue has gone on for more than a millennium since the Kingdom of Kush. Again, it's much deeper and more complex than you think.

Lol Sudan is already a failed state, and has been for decades. I noticed that lots of horners and African Muslims in general overestimate how stable/developed the country was pre-2019. Anyways you clearly have your own beliefs and I respect that, even though your theories don't apply to the current war.

Inshallah the country gets back on track soon, some provinces like Qadarif and Gezira were able to increase manufacturing and agricultural production despite the war so I hope Darfur will be able to get themselves together too.

The Rapid Support Forces has taken over Nyala , the second largest city in Sudan๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

IMG_4447.jpeg

<a
""

The army ran of and left most of their tanks and vehicles behind

Taking over the 2nd largest city in Sudan is a major blow to the Jalaba Arabs who lost total control over Khartoum and now lost the 2nd largest city in Sudan as well. Huge swathes of White Nile State and Gezira are also falling under the control of the RSF. Sudanese army units are surrendering and thousands have been killed and captured.

Last edited:

We know Sudan is losing a lot but unfortunately, the former ruling riverian establishment of Sudan couldnโ€™t stand the idea that they were going to permanently lose their grip of power over the country.
So they ignited a war against the RSF and baggara people and now they are paying the price. I donโ€™t enjoy seeing my country burnโ€ฆ every time a plane carrying Sudans flag gets shot down I feel happiness and anger. Happy because the establishment is collapsing but sad because it was a Sudanese plane.
Sometimes nations have to experience war in order to learn how to share things equally. Sudan has lost South Sudan for a reason and that was because of the unfair treatment of jalabba Arabs to south Sudanese. This system could not continue, Sudan tried to fix things peacefully but the stinginess of the former establishment couldnโ€™t take it.