Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

the israeli and palestinian issue has gone on for a whole millennium. I just don't get why people can't come to the table instead of taking the whole country down with them. I understand the heat but after this is over what country will these people have? They will lose practically everything that brings economic activities. Their institutions will be destroyed. This is just another making of a failed state. Here I thought sudan was going to sort it out peacefully but they chose the dumb way. How exactly do you expect your side to win when both are adamant in destroying each other. Why would they throw everything in the bin. Why is it always Africans who f*ck their countries up over power. We seem to get mad when yanks and retarded cadaans mock us but when they say it's always Africans who destroy themselves they right. Are you guys going to keep killing each other in the rare event that one person will stay standing? Sudan will turn into the next begging bowl of Africa like nearly all African countries. We never blame our selves. We blame the other side.

Once this is over Sudan is going to be Season 3 Episode 60 on how to make a failed state. Look around you, how many people have tried the same retarded way in handling civil matters. How many people have lost their lives. How many people have ended up drowning in the Mediterranean sea trying to leave what their retarded government did to them. Why do Africans always resort to violence.

Shit needs to end or we will just be known as savages who killed each other day in and day out the minute we get power
Israel Palestine has been going on since 1948 or 1960’s, that’s not close to 1000 years .

RSF seizes Belila Airport in West Kordofan State

October 30, 2023 (AL-FULA) – On Monday, the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) declared their successful takeover of Belila Airport in West Kordofan State.

Situated 55 kilometres southwest of Al-Fula, the capital of West Kordofan State, Belila is home to an oil field that, prior to the outbreak of war, was producing approximately 22,000 barrels of oil daily.

October 30, 2023 (AL-FULA) – On Monday, the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) declared their successful takeover of Belila Airport in West Kordofan State.

Situated 55 kilometres southwest of Al-Fula, the capital of West Kordofan State, Belila is home to an oil field that, prior to the outbreak of war, was producing approximately 22,000 barrels of oil daily.

My initial expectation was for the RSF to be expelled from Khartoum-Omdurman in mere weeks and for operations against their strongholds in Darfur and Kordofan to commence months after that.

So many sudden changes since negotiations last week, including the recent assassination of a hawkish "Islamist" military general. Yet you'll have people delusional enough to think this was purely due to RSF fighting capabilities and not a deal being made. If that were the case why didn't the RSF occupy West Kordofan months ago? Very odd how this entire time it was being occupied by the military which extracted their oil resources.

This got me wondering, what will happen to Abyei?

Also it's interesting how there's no video of Hemedti in Nyala, just clips of his brother like the one where he was getting a hickey from a passionate RSF fighter.

Nothing will happen to Abyei; the Baggara won't benefit from attacking the South at this point, as they have their hands full.

Also, the Baggara need access to Mile 14, Warrap and Aweil. Even if they were to gain Abyei, it won't be able to sustain their herds.

My initial expectation was for the RSF to be expelled from Khartoum-Omdurman in mere weeks and for operations against their strongholds in Darfur and Kordofan to commence months after that.
And now? Swapping horses?
So many sudden changes since negotiations last week, including the recent assassination of a hawkish "Islamist" military general.
Why did you use the term 'Islamist'?
Yet you'll have people delusional enough to think this was purely due to RSF fighting capabilities and not a deal being made. If that were the case why didn't the RSF occupy West Kordofan months ago? Very odd how this entire time it was being occupied by the military which extracted their oil resources.

This got me wondering, what will happen to Abyei?
That is a sizeable swath of land? How much does the new development benefit RSF?

Would you say negotiations are bearing fruit?
Also it's interesting how there's no video of Hemedti in Nyala, just clips of his brother like the one where he was getting a hickey from a passionate RSF fighter.
A family affair? Is that the same brother accused of cashing in on Covid?

A hickey, eh? Are you being facetious?

Why did you use the term 'Islamist'?
Because anyone that's vehemently anti-RSF is labeled an Islamist, which is ironic because many RSF commanders were and still are members of Bashir's NCP.

That is a sizeable swath of land? How much does the new development benefit RSF?
Yes, and has nearly all the remaining oil in Sudan. NCP elements within RSF will benefit since they redrew the western Sudan state boundaries to weaken them. Before, the Dar Hamar were part of North Kordofan; now they (a more agrarian and urbanized pro-military tribe) share a state with the Messeriya cattle herders (RSF Baggara).

Would you say negotiations are bearing fruit?
Maybe for Khartoum and El Obeid, but there will likely be a prolonged war everywhere southwest of that, esp. on the CAR, Chad, and South Sudan borders.

A family affair? Is that the same brother accused of cashing in on Covid?

A hickey, eh? Are you being facetious?
Yeah, he's also accused of killing his brother lol, there's an entire story about Hemedti getting a bullet removed from his skull (or eye?) in East Nile hospital back in May.

Here's the video
F9rUGn_WkAA2Ve8

Yeah, he's also accused of killing his brother lol, there's an entire story about Hemedti getting a bullet removed from his skull (or eye?) in East Nile hospital back in May.
Thank you. The man is like a cat with so many lives. A couple of years ago, with friends, we were trying to travel by boat from Mars Alam to Port Sudan, and a Sudanese restaurateur in Aswan shared some of the adventures, and misadventures of the Dagalo brothers, sons, and extended family. By the way, how is Port Sudan now? I heard many of the affluent Khartoumites migrated there tripling its population, and making life difficult for the locals.

Thank you. The man is like a cat with so many lives. A couple of years ago, with friends, we were trying to travel by boat from Mars Alam to Port Sudan, and a Sudanese restaurateur in Aswan shared some of the adventures, and misadventures of the Dagalo brothers, sons, and extended family. By the way, how is Port Sudan now? I heard many of the affluent Khartoumites migrated there tripling its population, and making life difficult for the locals.
Marsa Alam is a niche place to visit, how do I know you aren't a spy? πŸ‘€

A lot of professionals from Khartoum now work in Port Sudan and send money to their parents, spouse and/or kids in Cairo because of how expensive the city is. Companies typically provide their workers with housing when they work in al wilayat because of the lack of quality housing outside Khartoum. Aside from the serious housing shortage, Port Sudan also lacks the water needed for agriculture so food is more expensive than in Nile Valley cities.

Marsa Alam is a niche place to visit, how do I know you aren't a spy? πŸ‘€

A lot of professionals from Khartoum now work in Port Sudan and send money to their parents, spouse and/or kids in Cairo because of how expensive the city is. Companies typically provide their workers with housing when they work in al wilayat because of the lack of quality housing outside Khartoum. Aside from the serious housing shortage, Port Sudan also lacks the water needed for agriculture so food is more expensive than in Nile Valley cities.
Marsa Alam has become more touristque of late, but anything is better than al Qahira, I prefer Aswan more though atmosphere wise.

Oh take it as a consolation, I despise state agencies or even their industry, and could hardly ever be on their per diem.

That was quick
What are the political ramifications of the reshuffle? Or is it a case of much to do about nothing?

Is Arman seeking attention, and wanting to be included in the Jeddah peace talks?