Tensions in Ceerigaabo

View attachment 340810

Tell the full story and Damalxagare is Dhulbhante land in which they fled from after that incident kkk :drakelaugh:
It says right there what I posted. It was the last fight.
One of the MI elders SSC claimed to have killed is still alive and kicking

I wanted that to be fake news. Cuqaals should be off limits.

Those aren't my words.

Deny The Office GIF
Katt Williams Nfl GIF

It says right there what I posted. It was the last fight.
Nah where you get it from cut the whole page where in fact after that incident folks in that town feared of a major clan conflict to start so they relocated to Sool the natural homeland of Dhulbahante :)

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Such a langaab bringing a woman into this discussion. Grow some balls warsangelyo and talk like a man :)
He calls me a langaab when you have Garxajis getting shot in the balls

Reer Xaaji a small subclan of Cumar have more weapons than all GX combined.

5 Zu-23s in 1 video and 20 teks you mismatched with them let alone with me as a subclan

You should thank Allah Suldaan Siciid still has pull or else we go ham on you in Sanaag

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Do Isxaaq Carre even have ak-47s

Talk to me on a subclan level and I show you my resume

CeeL Surad Bah Ogayslabe
Kalsheekh Bah Ogayslabe
Damala Xagare Bah Ogayslabe

We captured 3 armed vehicles and burned a tank
Kidnapped your ahh in Ceerigaabo

Langaab ku dhashay

He calls me a langaab when you have Garxajis getting shot in the balls

Reer Xaaji a small subclan of Cumar have more weapons than all GX combined.

5 Zu-23s in 1 video and 20 teks you mismatched with them let alone with me as a subclan
Bragging means nothing you irrelevant jeberti clan and I dare you to bring that weapon in Ceeri to help your fellow kinsmen Dhulos in the area or else shut up we don't do women's talk in here:comeon:

Nah where you get it from cut the whole page where in fact after that incident folks in that town feared of a major clan conflict to start so they relocated to Sool the natural homeland of Dhulbahante :)
Peace deals were signed after that last battle. As for Sool, we sat on Bohol for 3 years before we gave it back and it was given back after that peace deal.

Anyways ancient history, life will have more surprises soon enough. :mjkkk:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bragging means nothing you irrelevant jeberti clan and I dare you to bring that weapon in Ceeri to help your fellow kinsmen Dhulos in the area or else shut up we don't do women's talk in here:comeon:
Langaab baa tahay that's the truth whole Muse Ismaacil I'm younger than all clans combined

Colad iyo nabad is in my hands now langaab waaxid 🤣
1724954432748.png

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Tears 😭 this reminds me of how iidoor users were faning in goojacadde war and when they got humiliated left the site for good 4 months, we gonna witness this again what joke of people

You know you are obsessed when you look up my Sultan I get it yours is a failed rapper 😭

Boqor boqor dhalay ofcourse the peasant gonna look at him
Well according to inaadeerka shiine culay he was thrown behind a pickup truck when HY SNM came into Sanaag perhaps he doesn't want a repeat of that kkk 😂