Tensions in Ceerigaabo

@Ximan iyo Xadeed

Dhulbahante Garaads didn't speak while yours the man who heads your jeberti clan is calling for nabad in the area of Ceerigabo kkk :pachah1:

"this was in spite of the fact that the Warsangeli delegates to the Burao conference were actually informed during the conference that their towns were under attack by the Sanaag SNM":damn: :mjlol:

1724956441474.png

Very committed to peace your folks are still :trumpsmirk:

I also disagree with your assessment, SL threw everything at Sool and there weaker now than they were last year. Complete disarmament happened to their forces and they lost the places that matters that most in Sool forever. I see the same happening, at the very least the city being split and SSC-K ruling half of it. If Dhulbahante decide to bleed for this, I don’t see how Isaaq can stop them. DH have no fear of their capabilities or their anger. And your underestimating the number of weapons and fighters they can pour in at once.

So far NA want to fight so MI don’t cross their red lines anymore, so it’s not even political yet. If it gets there, than yes Bixi does benefit because he most likely gets an extension.
So it becomes an offensive war for SSC then? What effect do you think that has on SSC’s image, LA was basically advertised as a defensive war for somalia. If that’s the case I don’t see it being a harti war, I don’t think PL will join in.

Only way I see the city being split is if WG+DH work together.

The city was under some curfew from the first night the killing happened. We told our civilians to stay inside. One of them was killed opening his restaurant, he assumed things were just fine.

As for the rest, I’m sure MI will fight with Sland assistance, I just think we can win. Our versions of win are different, yours is the status quo to remain or for NA to be quieted on SL authority throughout the entire city, ours ultimately is to rule ceeri or at least half of it. Nonetheless we will see what happens. I can say as of now the garaads don’t want a war. I’m not sure of HY elders tho, maybe you can tell me what there saying.

Simply Lascanood is 100% Dhulbahante city. Ceerigaabo is like 50% Muuse Ismaciil at worst. That alone blows the whole Gojacadde scenario. That's why the SSC is killing Geeljire 50km from the city they're claiming to liberate. It's in MI best interest to remind unified under Somaliland. Our version of winning is keeping the status quo. Thought I don't mind a Harti offensive against the city to shake HY into action. MI won't allow it to be divided that's for sure.

The Garxajis and HY Sultan called for peace but the Muuse Ismaciil Sultans are itching for war. The mediation early by Warsangali and HJ failed to produce any results.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed

Dhulbahante Garaads didn't speak while yours the man who heads your jeberti clan is calling for nabad in the area of Ceerigabo kkk :pachah1:

"this was in spite of the fact that the Warsangeli delegates to the Burao conference were actually informed during the conference that their towns were under attack by the Sanaag SNM":damn: :mjlol:

View attachment 340808

Very committed to peace your folks are still :trumpsmirk:
Matt Bryden fucks that wife of his for fake intel bring your guns or shut your ass up langaab.
Seedi plz make me strong

this pretty much confirms it, get out here frkn interloper this is a Somalispot :camby:
Not only is he an Ethiopian but he's also an Oromo. He admits to being an Oromo here.

Not only is he an Ethiopian but he's also an Oromo. He admits to being an Oromo here.

Those aren't my words.

Deny The Office GIF

Simply Lascanood is 100% Dhulbahante city. Ceerigaabo is like 50% Muuse Ismaciil at worst. That alone blows the whole Gojacadde scenario. That's why the SSC is killing Geeljire 50km from the city they're claiming to liberate. It's in MI best interest to remind unified under Somaliland. Our version of winning is keeping the status quo. Thought I don't mind a Harti offensive against the city to shake HY into action. MI won't allow it to be divided that's for sure.

The Garxajis and HY Sultan called for peace but the Muuse Ismaciil Sultans are itching for war. The mediation early by Warsangali and HJ failed to produce any results.
Adigu horta ya tahay ?? :ummhmm:

Simply Lascanood is 100% Dhulbahante city. Ceerigaabo is like 50% Muuse Ismaciil at worst. That alone blows the whole Gojacadde scenario. That's why the SSC is killing Geeljire 50km from the city they're to liberate. It's in MI best interest to remind unified under Somaliland. Our version of winning is keeping the status quo. Thought I don't mind a Harti offensive against the city to shake HY into action.
Well check your sources on this one. The 2 civilians that died from HY the morning after the first killing was in northern Ceeri.
Same for us.